Democrats Are Not Interested In Solving Our Crises; They Created Them On Purpose

I can't help but think that this "Covid virus' is the NEW equivalent of Orwell's ongoing phoney wars. Covid delta, we are at war with Eastasia...opps, now it's we are at war with Eurasia...We go from Covid A to Delta to Omicron. And so it goes.
I completely agree with this analogy.

So, if you & your cohorts believe what you said - that Covid-19 is really a bio-weapon developed by the Chinese, assisted by the Democrats for the purpose of targeting 'Real Americans', you'd have to be an IDIOT to refuse to wear masks and get vaccines!

That's like saying that when the Germans attacked with chemical weapons in WWI, the right thing for the allied armies to do was to refuse to wear gas masks!

Can you truly be that STUPID?

Oh, I forgot, you're a Trump supporter, so obviously you ARE that STUPID!!!
You have to be an idiot to go along with an attack on our Democracy by The Democrat Party and it's CCP partners. That is why we need to refuse to comply with your DemNazi Fascist Mandates.

Notice how all of their "Boggie Men" are invisible and unsolvable no matter how much money you throw at them?

That is by design.

Russian Collusion - invisible and unprovable and according to them still going on.

Voter Suppression - unprovable and invisible and still going on.

Racism - unprovable and invisible and still going on.

Trans-Pedo-Homophobia - unprovable and invisible and still going on.

Climate Change - unprovable and invisible and still going on.

War on Poverty - No amount of money, not even the $23 Trillion the left spent and put us in debt for will ever solve this invisible problem.

Covid Scamdemic - statistically unprovable by pandemic standards, invisible, and never be eradicated and still going on.

All of it is very visible and all of it has been proven in spades. Just because you choose to deny reality and scientific proof doesn’t make your bullshit true.

Insiders inform me that huge numbers of democrats are going to be retiring shortly...It was at this time they KNEW they F-up. Promoting everything from BLM and race riots, needless lockdowns and inflationary spending...

You have to be an idiot to go along with an attack on our Democracy by The Democrat Party and it's CCP partners. That is why we need to refuse to comply with your DemNazi Fascist Mandates.

Your ranting just proves that you've lost this argument.

Vaccines are not a cure, moron.
Apparently they are not preventative nor contaigent stopping either
So what are they?
They are compliance monitors and that’s it. Basically at this point this haphazard offering is down to theoretically making the effects not “as bad”. What utter unmeasurable horseshit yet lib loons lap it up.

Forum List

Back