Democrats are Losing Voters

Show proof then that a majority do not approve roe v Wade .

The majority do not even understand Roe v Wade, and that includes you, you dope.

But people DO understand the immorality of killing children.

Show proof then that a majority do not approve roe v Wade .

The majority do not even understand Roe v Wade, and that includes you, you dope.

But people DO understand the immorality of killing children.
I see you’re avoiding the responsibility of being informed under the guise of your own stupidity.
Answer one question. What if any circumstance in which an abortion would be acceptable ?

You guys tried pushing the #WalkAway last election and Democrats had a record turnout in 2018.
And yet you still lost.

Uhhh no.

Why are you bumping all of these old threads in the middle of the night? You're just cluttering the first page. Have you read the recent "clean start" policy for the politics forum. If you want to talk shit to the OPs of these ancient threads, maybe start a group message.

You guys tried pushing the #WalkAway last election and Democrats had a record turnout in 2018.
And yet you still lost.

Uhhh no.

Why are you bumping all of these old threads in the middle of the night? You're just cluttering the first page. Have you read the recent "clean start" policy for the politics forum. If you want to talk shit to the OPs of these ancient threads, maybe start a group message.

As far as I know that only applies to newly created threads.

I bookmarked a bunch of posts from the last few months and am commenting on them.

Forum List

Back