Democrats are going to pay in the midterms for forcing vaccinated people to wear masks

Quote that Republican saying don't get vaccinated in the context of speaking for all Republicans.
THE REASON THEY WILL LOSE IS BECAUSE THEY CHEAT, STEAL , TRASH THE NATION, SCRACH THEIR ASS, BITE THEIR FINGERNAILS, HAVE BAD BREATH, AND EVERYBODY WITH ANY SENSE WISH THEY WOULD DIE INSTEAD OF LOSE. BECAUSE OF THAT BREATH

The American people know Biden is to blame for spreading the Wuhan virus all over the US via his human trafficking policies.

Only dumbass uninformed Leftist think the Republicans had anything to do with it.
No, the majority of American people know that trump caused this problem. Only the racist idiots try blaming the spread of COVID on immigration when the US had the most infected people in the world and the immigrant coe from places that aren't even close to our level of infection.

El Presidente failed to sell vaxxes!

Maybe having an open So. Border and granting Covid carrying illegals more freedom than tax-paying Americans has something to do with it!
You're a dull boy.
None of that is happening.

Just get vaccinated jackass. Then you don't have to worry about what anyone else does.

And the issue is forcing VACCINATED people to wear masks. Learn to read
No one is forced to do anything. Your opinion is retarded.

Let children start dying and republicans are going to be in hell come mid terms.

Go tell that story to the majority of blacks who refuse to have whitey stab them with their juice, Toby.
No, I am going to tell that to whitey who was never injected with syphillis and was told it was a vaccine.

No one is forced to do anything. Your opinion is retarded.

LOL, no one is forced to wear a mask. I'm flying tomorrow, so I don't have to wear a mask? We both know I do, the difference is you're lying. It's the Democrat way, you lie all the time about everything. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth, it's what you are. Liars

LOL, no one is forced to wear a mask. I'm flying tomorrow, so I don't have to wear a mask? We both know I do, the difference is you're lying. It's the Democrat way, you lie all the time about everything. Vulcans can't lie, Democrats can't tell the truth, it's what you are. Liars
As we planly saw during the last 4 years and up to this point, republicans are the liars. You neither have to fly or wear a mask. Get in your car and drive to where that flight was going to take you. Whining because you have to wear a mask in order so you don't get sick or make others sick shows the piss poor content of your character.

kookoo.gif

As we planly saw during the last 4 years and up to this point, republicans are the liars. You neither have to fly or wear a mask. Get in your car and drive to where that flight was going to take you. Whining because you have to wear a mask in order so you don't get sick or make others sick shows the piss poor content of your character.

That's classic.

IM2: You don't have to wear a mask
kaz: Um ... I'm on a plane tomorrow, of course I do
IM2: You don't have to fly!

What a stupid lying douche.

And the last four years, all you did was lie about what Trump said. Funny thing that, it makes YOU the liar when you lie about Trump, not Trump. God you're stupid and a racist

That's classic.

IM2: You don't have to wear a mask
kaz: Um ... I'm on a plane tomorrow, of course I do
IM2: You don't have to fly!

What a stupid lying douche.

And the last four years, all you did was lie about what Trump said. Funny thing that, it makes YOU the liar when you lie about Trump, not Trump. God you're stupid and a racist
You don't have to fly and nobody lied on trump. Quit whining because you're being asked to save lives.

You don't have to fly and nobody lied on trump. Quit whining because you're being asked to save lives.

Everything you said about Trump was a lie. It's what Democrats are, liars. EVERYTHING you said was a lie. Own it

No, the majority of American people know that trump caused this problem. Only the racist idiots try blaming the spread of COVID on immigration when the US had the most infected people in the world and the immigrant coe from places that aren't even close to our level of infection.
The American people do not subscribe to that delusional Alt Left Reality of Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance, you live in.

Forum List

Back