Democrats Are Freaking Out After An Absolutely Disastrous Election Night

You guys on the left are a hoot.
If the Dims had retained the Senate and taken back the House, you would be celebrating like there's no tomorrow.
No one is buying your act that this election was no big deal.
I was just so certain all those illegals would override the GOP votes along with all the paid welfare queens that all vote democratic...party,,what was that all lies and distraction from the right?

Not to mention all the people that vote to a considerable amount of outrage from the right saying fraud over and over from the democrat voters?

They didn't have a photo ID and forgot to register.

I want Trey Gowdy as the next AG.

We now know any fool can be President, or AG for that matter, but we need a bulldog with teeth in the AG's office prosecuting and jailing these bastards in the WH.
Sounds good to me too. VP can just as easily be Jeff Sessions, or Mike Lee, or Alan West... the list of excellent, conservative patriots is long. Republicans have a great field to chose from. The democrats... well... they don't even have anything at the bottom of the barrel to scrape.

I can't back Cruz and watch the Dems win again.

Nor Alan West.

We need a good, successful R governor from the heartland to run with a known VP candidate that is NOT picked as a token, and considered only for race, gender or sexual orientation.
Scott Walker

Run him.
Yeah, and you guys run Hillary.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was worried that you wouldn't have as entertaining a group as you had in the last clown car. Any one of the teabaggers listed would be great entertainment. I understand they all have wonderful acceptance in front of a dittohead audience, but in a debate with a sane person in front of a sane audience.........I may have to turn the volume down so I can catch my breath from laughing.
lion.jpg

Wait until more of obamacare kicks in, in January, and Americans feel that pain. Wait until some good bipartisan bills start hitting the kenyan's desk and he starts vetoing them. Wait until he attempts to go ahead with a lawless abuse of executive power and grant amnesty to 12 million illegal aliens... and who knows what else. Barry is a narcissistic, megalomaniac, ideologue. He can't help himself. He can't bare to think that he is now powerless and not the center of the universe. During the next two years he will DECIMATE what's left of the democrat party. They won't have a PRAYER come 2016 for the white house.

TED CRUZ / TREY GOWDY - 2016

We now know any fool can be President, or AG for that matter, but we need a bulldog with teeth in the AG's office prosecuting and jailing these bastards in the WH.
Sounds good to me too. VP can just as easily be Jeff Sessions, or Mike Lee, or Alan West... the list of excellent, conservative patriots is long. Republicans have a great field to chose from. The democrats... well... they don't even have anything at the bottom of the barrel to scrape.

Nor Alan West.

We need a good, successful R governor from the heartland to run with a known VP candidate that is NOT picked as a token, and considered only for race, gender or sexual orientation.
That's too bad, because it's my prediction Ted will be the nominee. People are sick of RINO's, people are sick of career politicians, and people are sick of democrat lite. They're looking for that one person that has the balls to take a stand, to fight, to not back down, and that's Ted Cruz, and don't doubt for a second that he can't beat any dem they chose to run. What happened Tuesday night ought to tell you that. Add to that the kenyan screwing around playing king for the next two years and the dems couldn't win if they ran GOD as their candidate. The repubs have it all right now, and I don't see anything changing that, other than if they start with the mealy mouthed vacillating and hand wringing and scurrying around like a scared dog with it's tail between it's legs... THAT would piss people off.

It pains me to see Dimocrats so upset. I will have another difficult night of sleeping.

Democrats knew they were in trouble on election night Tuesday when a Virginia Senate seat that was expected to be a blowout victory began to come in much closer than expected.
"When you're cheering for an eke-out win in Virginia, it's not going to be a good night," one Democratic strategist told Business Insider.
Another Democratic insider summed up his impression of the evening's results in a blunt text message: "Fucking. Bloodbath."
In almost every sense, the midterm elections were a disaster for the Democratic Party. The Democrats lost their majority in the US Senate, and the final results were shaping up to be close to the worst-case scenario for Democrats in which Republicans would swing eight or nine seats.
In addition to the Senate majority, Democrats were badly beaten further down the ballot. They lost key gubernatorial battles — some in strongholds and others in key targets for pickups. And they were further walloped in the House of Representatives, where Republicans are now on track to have the party's largest majority since 1928 for the final two years of President Barack Obama's term.
Republicans were gleeful.
"Feel like we're surfing at the moment," one Republican official told Business Insider, playing off the theme of a GOP "wave" election.
Democrats who spoke to us also described the results in nautical terms, but they saw it as a natural disaster rather than a day at the beach.
"No one expected the tsunami in 2014," a Democratic operative said.
The operative pointed to the fact election forecaster Nate Silver's model initially didn't make dire predictions for Democrats as evidence "there was literally no indication of this."
"Look at Nate Silver's stuff. Not that he's a god, but he aggregates all the polls," the operative said. "I'm honestly in shock."
The Democratic insider who described election night as a "bloodbath" also used the tidal-wave metaphor — and that person laid blame for the wipeout squarely at Obama's feet.
"This is a tsunami. Heads will roll at 1600. And if they don't, shame," the insider said, adding: "The president has 60 days to clean house, regrow his spine, and lay out an aggressive, centrist agenda. If he fails at any of those, he might as well just start writing his memoir."
A national Democratic operative from the liberal wing of the party echoed the idea Obama was personally to blame for the party's losses Tuesday night. The operative also slammed any colleagues who might try to defend the president.
"Democratic operatives who refuse to acknowledge this is the White House's fault are out of their f------ minds," the operative said. "These operatives who don't understand that the White House fucked up are the same hacks who overcharge House and Senate candidates for shitty consulting work and help lose elections year after year."
The operative also said Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid hurt the party by delaying ambitious action on immigration and other hot-button issues to protect incumbent senators in southern states.
"It also doesn't help that Dems completely broke their promise to enact immigration reform. Reid's strategy of 'no big bills' this year that could protect [Arkansas Sen. Mark] Pryor, [North Carolina Sen. Kay] Hagan, and [Louisiana Sen. Mary] Landrieu obviously backfired," the operative said. "They lost anyway, and we pissed off our base at the same time."
According to the insider, Democratic pollsters traced the origins of Tuesday night's Republican victories to Obama's infamous late August news conference in which he was asked about his plans for dealing with the jihadist group Islamic State (also known as ISIS) and declared "We don't have a strategy yet."
"[We have] now heard from multiple pollsters that the bottom fell out when the president said he didn't have a plan to deal with ISIS," the insider said. "Reinforced growing belief that it was a rudderless ship, and then Ebola struck."
On election night, Democrats' Senate problems began in Virginia, where incumbent Democratic Sen. Mark Warner was staving off a challenge from Republican Ed Gillespie that was much stronger than expected. Most outlets still had not called the race by night's end, though Warner had jumped to a lead of a few thousand votes.
"Didn't expect this," one Democratic strategist texted Business Insider as the race remained tight as the night went on.
In the Senate battle, Democrats lost seats to Republicans in North Carolina, West Virginia, Montana, South Dakota, Arkansas, Iowa, and Colorado — giving the party a 52-45 majority. The results yet to be called include Alaska and Louisiana, where a runoff will be held next month and polls show Republicans are favored to make another pickup.
But perhaps more sobering for Democratic officials were gubernatorial races. Their candidates lost in toss-up states like Kansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Maine, and Florida, all of which had highly vulnerable Republican incumbents. The GOP also took control of the state houses in the Democratic strongholds of Illinois and Massachusetts.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/elections-are-democratic-disaster-2014-11#ixzz3IFNxcDZq

Well, the smarter thing is for them to shitcan their strategists and listen to the people.

And the Democrat voters can pay attention to the legislation instead of reacting to every faux news show.

To be truthful, Faux news isn't news.

It pains me to see Dimocrats so upset. I will have another difficult night of sleeping.

Democrats knew they were in trouble on election night Tuesday when a Virginia Senate seat that was expected to be a blowout victory began to come in much closer than expected.
"When you're cheering for an eke-out win in Virginia, it's not going to be a good night," one Democratic strategist told Business Insider.
Another Democratic insider summed up his impression of the evening's results in a blunt text message: "Fucking. Bloodbath."
In almost every sense, the midterm elections were a disaster for the Democratic Party. The Democrats lost their majority in the US Senate, and the final results were shaping up to be close to the worst-case scenario for Democrats in which Republicans would swing eight or nine seats.
In addition to the Senate majority, Democrats were badly beaten further down the ballot. They lost key gubernatorial battles — some in strongholds and others in key targets for pickups. And they were further walloped in the House of Representatives, where Republicans are now on track to have the party's largest majority since 1928 for the final two years of President Barack Obama's term.
"Feel like we're surfing at the moment," one Republican official told Business Insider, playing off the theme of a GOP "wave" election.
Democrats who spoke to us also described the results in nautical terms, but they saw it as a natural disaster rather than a day at the beach.
The operative pointed to the fact election forecaster Nate Silver's model initially didn't make dire predictions for Democrats as evidence "there was literally no indication of this."
"Look at Nate Silver's stuff. Not that he's a god, but he aggregates all the polls," the operative said. "I'm honestly in shock."
The Democratic insider who described election night as a "bloodbath" also used the tidal-wave metaphor — and that person laid blame for the wipeout squarely at Obama's feet.
"This is a tsunami. Heads will roll at 1600. And if they don't, shame," the insider said, adding: "The president has 60 days to clean house, regrow his spine, and lay out an aggressive, centrist agenda. If he fails at any of those, he might as well just start writing his memoir."
A national Democratic operative from the liberal wing of the party echoed the idea Obama was personally to blame for the party's losses Tuesday night. The operative also slammed any colleagues who might try to defend the president.
"Democratic operatives who refuse to acknowledge this is the White House's fault are out of their f------ minds," the operative said. "These operatives who don't understand that the White House fucked up are the same hacks who overcharge House and Senate candidates for shitty consulting work and help lose elections year after year."
The operative also said Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid hurt the party by delaying ambitious action on immigration and other hot-button issues to protect incumbent senators in southern states.
"It also doesn't help that Dems completely broke their promise to enact immigration reform. Reid's strategy of 'no big bills' this year that could protect [Arkansas Sen. Mark] Pryor, [North Carolina Sen. Kay] Hagan, and [Louisiana Sen. Mary] Landrieu obviously backfired," the operative said. "They lost anyway, and we pissed off our base at the same time."
According to the insider, Democratic pollsters traced the origins of Tuesday night's Republican victories to Obama's infamous late August news conference in which he was asked about his plans for dealing with the jihadist group Islamic State (also known as ISIS) and declared "We don't have a strategy yet."
"[We have] now heard from multiple pollsters that the bottom fell out when the president said he didn't have a plan to deal with ISIS," the insider said. "Reinforced growing belief that it was a rudderless ship, and then Ebola struck."
On election night, Democrats' Senate problems began in Virginia, where incumbent Democratic Sen. Mark Warner was staving off a challenge from Republican Ed Gillespie that was much stronger than expected. Most outlets still had not called the race by night's end, though Warner had jumped to a lead of a few thousand votes.
"Didn't expect this," one Democratic strategist texted Business Insider as the race remained tight as the night went on.
In the Senate battle, Democrats lost seats to Republicans in North Carolina, West Virginia, Montana, South Dakota, Arkansas, Iowa, and Colorado — giving the party a 52-45 majority. The results yet to be called include Alaska and Louisiana, where a runoff will be held next month and polls show Republicans are favored to make another pickup.
But perhaps more sobering for Democratic officials were gubernatorial races. Their candidates lost in toss-up states like Kansas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Maine, and Florida, all of which had highly vulnerable Republican incumbents. The GOP also took control of the state houses in the Democratic strongholds of Illinois and Massachusetts.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/elections-are-democratic-disaster-2014-11#ixzz3IFNxcDZq

Well, the smarter thing is for them to shitcan their strategists and listen to the people.

And the Democrat voters can pay attention to the legislation instead of reacting to every faux news show.

Neither is PMSnbc, cbs, abc, cnn, cnbc, npr, john stewart, or any other of along list of progtard propaganda outlets of the democrat party.

Wait until more of obamacare kicks in, in January, and Americans feel that pain. Wait until some good bipartisan bills start hitting the kenyan's desk and he starts vetoing them. Wait until he attempts to go ahead with a lawless abuse of executive power and grant amnesty to 12 million illegal aliens... and who knows what else. Barry is a narcissistic, megalomaniac, ideologue. He can't help himself. He can't bare to think that he is now powerless and not the center of the universe. During the next two years he will DECIMATE what's left of the democrat party. They won't have a PRAYER come 2016 for the white house.

TED CRUZ / TREY GOWDY - 2016

Nor Alan West.

That's too bad, because it's my prediction Ted will be the nominee. People are sick of RINO's, people are sick of career politicians, and people are sick of democrat lite. They're looking for that one person that has the balls to take a stand, to fight, to not back down, and that's Ted Cruz, and don't doubt for a second that he can't beat any dem they chose to run. What happened Tuesday night ought to tell you that. Add to that the kenyan screwing around playing king for the next two years and the dems couldn't win if they ran GOD as their candidate. The repubs have it all right now, and I don't see anything changing that, other than if they start with the mealy mouthed vacillating and hand wringing and scurrying around like a scared dog with it's tail between it's legs... THAT would piss people off.

Please run Crazy Cruz. Birthers have already said they would oppose them, and a teabagger such as crazy ted would be an easy choice for the sane/non-teabagger to just ignore.

Neither is PMSnbc, cbs, abc, cnn, cnbc, npr, john stewart, or any other of along list of progtard propaganda outlets of the democrat party.

I've said this many times, but it's still true. Listening to a fox drone/teabagger is like listening to a dumb kid's mother at a homecoming parade....."Look at my kid.....He's the only one in step"
Fox....The only network to go to court to fight for their right to lie.

The far right think they are going to have a say what happens in Congress.

Mitch just locked Ted in the washroom.
What far right would that be? The most extreme GOP member in office right now would be considered a moderate leftist 20 years ago.

You have to defend your credibility against John Stewart the comedian. You really don't understand how funny that is, do you?

What far right would that be? The most extreme GOP member in office right now would be considered a moderate leftist 20 years ago.

That is just a crazy statement. Your beloved Saint Ronald wouldn't be approved by present day teabaggers. Do a little research.

We won't run Cruz or any idiot of that ilk.

Kasich, Walker, Christie, Paul, Bush, some one of that sort.

We won't run Cruz or any idiot of that ilk.

Kasich, Walker, Christie, Paul, Bush, some one of that sort.

Scroll back and read the names your fellow teabaggers listed. Those names weren't there. However, any of the ones you mentioned would be great fun to watch too. I can't wait for the clown car to roll out. I already have plenty of popcorn on hand.

That is just a crazy statement. Your beloved Saint Ronald wouldn't be approved by present day teabaggers. Do a little research.
You are clearly no smarter than My 4 year old grandson.

Today's GOP would have been yesterdays liberal extremists of the 1970's and 1980's.

There is no such thing as an extreme right winger in today's parlance.

Go back to coloring inside the lines of your lion king book.

Of course the Left would be celebrating.

Of course this election is a big deal: don't believe that it isn't, DD.

The bigger deal is that Mitch and John don't have to, and won't, listen to any silly ideas from the Far Right. They are fully aware that the social con fascist, Cruz, is a danger to all of America.
the thing is, the issues went Cruz's way. Here in Oregon we elected far left loony tones, but we had an issue on the ballot dear to them that lost very very big. Mitch sees the reality that immigration deform lost the dims heavily. Also there are eight guys who are new and are fire eaters. He is going to have yo go the way the new ones go.

And Beohner has a challenger for speakership, who might take the party further right.

Today's GOP would have been yesterdays liberal extremists of the 1970's and 1980's.

Please give me some more of your pearls of wisdom oh wise teabagger. Now tell me how Palin and Bachman are well informed statesmen.

Coloring Book Law invoked: Darkwind stole the crayons again.

Yeah, there is a vicious far right on the loose among the TPMs.

And Baruch is in your mental league.

Of course the Left would be celebrating.

Of course this election is a big deal: don't believe that it isn't, DD.

The bigger deal is that Mitch and John don't have to, and won't, listen to any silly ideas from the Far Right. They are fully aware that the social con fascist, Cruz, is a danger to all of America.
the thing is, the issues went Cruz's way. Here in Oregon we elected far left loony tones, but we had an issue on the ballot dear to them that lost very very big. Mitch sees the reality that immigration deform lost the dims heavily. Also there are eight guys who are new and are fire eaters. He is going to have yo go the way the new ones go.

And Beohner has a challenger for speakership, who might take the party further right.

As far as the house is concerned, they were already crazy, and could easily pass any crazy thing they wanted. I don't see how a little more crazy can make them any more dangerous. The repube senate doesn't have as big a majority as the one Democrats had. They were really effective in blocking legislation while in the minority, and I expect it will be the same now that positions have changed. There is always the Veto, and they don't have a veto proof majority. I truly expect a correction in the next election to set things closer to right. If there is no correction then, I expect all the Democratic angst that the repubes had hoped for this time.

Please give me some more of your pearls of wisdom oh wise teabagger. Now tell me how Palin and Bachman are well informed statesmen.
I can tell you how stupid you are, but it would just go over your head.

Coloring Book Law invoked: Darkwind stole the crayons again.

Yeah, there is a vicious far right on the loose among the TPMs.

And Baruch is in your mental league.
Oh look.. Harry Reid still trying to hide his identity.

I can tell you how stupid you are, but it would just go over your head.

A teabagger calling me stupid. That's like Palin telling me I get into too many drunken brawls.
lion.jpg

Forum List

Back