Democrats Are Extraordinarily United Behind Biden

I'm an independent. I haven't met too many that support Biden or Trump. Further, they find the behavior of the Democrats revolting. I wonder why that is. More importantly, it is past time that the Democrats wonder why that is.
when you have a so called independent who is suddenly loving trump or biden....chances are they aint no independent.....

I agree with that statement. Now, if they could lay out the rational for why beyond.........I don't like him then it might be a tale worth hearing.
they give you the lessor of 2 evils bullshit....

Followed by the line I'll just hold my nose and vote for him/her/it.

Biden is nothing more than a front man for the progressives!
That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.
His positions will be whatever his handlers tell him they should be, Crep! Joe Biden IS senile! Every time he loses his place with the teleprompter and starts to "wing it" gibberish comes out of his mouth! You know I'm right!
Lies.

He's no more senile than Clinton had Parkinson's. You're falling for their lies again.

Wake up for a change.

With all due respect, Crep...all you need to do is listen to a Joe Biden speech when he isn't reading off the teleprompter or loses his place on the teleprompter and it becomes very obvious that Joe isn't all THERE anymore!

That's a lie.

It's obvious, Crep! None of you LIKE Biden! He's a dinosaur. He's senile. He's totally part of the Washington establishment! Why else would you all rally behind this joke of a candidate?
He's neither a dinosaur nor senile, he's just not my first choice. Not progressive enough, and certainly not the "front man for progressives" the OP is claiming. He has his own brain and opinions. Unlike tRump his positions will not be those of the last person he spoke to, they will be his own.
His positions will be whatever his handlers tell him they should be, Crep! Joe Biden IS senile! Every time he loses his place with the teleprompter and starts to "wing it" gibberish comes out of his mouth! You know I'm right!
Lies.

He's no more senile than Clinton had Parkinson's. You're falling for their lies again.

Wake up for a change.

Yep, it's not senility, it's dementia.
More lies.

You fools never stop.

The re-education camps will be busy for years.
That's the difference between the GOP and Democrats! You actually think "re-education" is needed...we just think education is needed. Re-education is just a nicer way of saying brain washing!

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Democrats are also extraordinarily united in their opposition to Trump.
Bernie was my first choice. So much for that, now tRump must go. I'd be united behind Vermin Supreme if he was all there was besides tRump.
so it doesnt matter to you if the choice was worse than trump?...
That is literally impossible. There could be no worse person for the office than tRump. He seems to have been specifically created to be the worst possible person for the job.

‘Nate Cohn: “Over all, voters in the battleground states who said Bernie Sanders was their top choice for president said they backed Mr. Biden over President Trump, 87% to 4%. If there was a Bernie-or-Bust movement, it has either faded with the conclusion of the Democratic race, or it never existed in serious numbers in the battleground states.”

“Mr. Biden commands even more significant support from voters who supported Elizabeth Warren in the primary. The Democrats who said she was their top choice to be the Democratic nominee backed Mr. Biden over Mr. Trump by a staggering margin of 96% to 0% — even wider than Mr. Biden’s 96-1 lead among those who said he was their top choice in the Democratic primary.”’

Bernie was my first choice. So much for that, now tRump must go. I'd be united behind Vermin Supreme if he was all there was besides tRump.
You and your ilk ARE vermin supreme.
No. Vermin supreme is an actor who pretends to run for president every election.

Inform yourself for once.

Last edited:

That is literally impossible. There could be no worse person for the office than tRump. He seems to have been specifically created to be the worst possible person for the job.

You mean other than the booming economy, backing down our enemies, getting our allies to do their part in defending themselves, getting Blacks, women and Hispanics employed at historic levels.....and which he will do again once he deals with the Chinese Flu...

Biden, with his tax increase plans, and his support for destroying the U.S. energy sector and allowing illegals to flood the U.S. labor market will put us into a great depression.....

It never fails to amuse me how much Trump triggers you on the left! You would think he was the most far right President we've ever had...yet when you look at what he's done in office...he's actually a moderate. For a perfect example? Look at the Supreme Court Justices that HE'S put into the SC and compare them with the Justices that Barack Obama put in! Who are the REAL moderates in the court now?

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

With all due respect, Crep...all you need to do is listen to a Joe Biden speech when he isn't reading off the teleprompter or loses his place on the teleprompter and it becomes very obvious that Joe isn't all THERE anymore!
All you're seeing is the edited junk the tRump campaign's paid liars want to you see. Joe Biden is fine. More "there" than most tRump supporters.

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

That's the difference between the GOP and Democrats! You actually think "re-education" is needed...we just think education is needed. Re-education is just a nicer way of saying brain washing!
No, the difference is the Democrats can tell I'm joking. The tRumplings have no sense of humor. I suspect that section of their brain (such as it is) was removed to make room for the chip.

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

All you're seeing is the edited junk the tRump campaign's paid liars want to you see. Joe Biden is fine. More "there" than most tRump supporters.
Come of Crep...Biden is running for President yet he's seldom seen or heard from and when he is...it's usually a speech or tweet that you know he didn't write! You think all of the Biden gaffes are junk that's been selectively edited? I think that's rather naive on your part.

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

No, the difference is the Democrats can tell I'm joking. The tRumplings have no sense of humor. I suspect that section of their brain (such as it is) was removed to make room for the chip.
No sense of humor? You on the left are going back decades to attack comedians for wearing black face or using the N word! Even flaming liberals like Jimmy Kimmel aren't safe from your PC Police squads!

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

No sense of humor? You on the left are going back decades to attack comedians for wearing black face or using the N word! Even flaming liberals like Jimmy Kimmel aren't safe from your PS Police squads!

Democrat party comedians aren't complaining about Trump supporters keeping them from going to college campuses.....they aren't complaining about Trump supporters ending their careers over jokes from decades ago.....Trump supporters didn't get Kevin Hart bounced out of the Oscar show....

The democrat party are Orwell's nightmare come to life....

You mean other than the booming economy, backing down our enemies, getting our allies to do their part in defending themselves, getting Blacks, women and Hispanics employed at historic levels.....and which he will do again once he deals with the Chinese Flu...

Biden, with his tax increase plans, and his support for destroying the U.S. energy sector and allowing illegals to flood the U.S. labor market will put us into a great depression.....
The economy was booming when he got here and now it's not.

He cozies up to our enemies and attacks our allies.

It's the Obama administration that started the 2% of GDP mandate in the UN.

Nobody is employed at historic levels.

Racist name calling is something's my the tRumplings have attempted to normalize to the detriment of our nation.

Your lies about Biden aren't even worth individually addressing.

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

No sense of humor? You on the left are going back decades to attack comedians for wearing black face or using the N word! Even flaming liberals like Jimmy Kimmel aren't safe from your PC Police squads!
Yes, no sense of humor. Try telling a tRumptard a joke.

Racist name calling is something's my the tRumplings have attempted to normalize to the detriment of our nation.

No, the economy wasn't booming when he got here, that is a lie...it was barely creeping along. His tax cuts and regulation cutting and his positivity and support for the U.S. worker made it boom....you lying ass.

obama told medvedev to tell putin he would have more room to help putin....and it was caught on video....hilary took 145 million dollars from Russia and signed off on giving them our critical resources, and the biden family made a 1.5 billion dollar deal with teh Chinese government....

Meanwhile Trump has done everything he can to defeat Russia and China...you twit.

And before the Chinese flu was let loose by the Chinese Government....the biden family patriarchs......the unemployment rate for Blacks, women and hispanics were at historic lows....you lying dirt bag.

And biden is the only racist on the ticket.....

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

Come of Crep...Biden is running for President yet he's seldom seen or heard from and when he is...it's usually a speech or tweet that you know he didn't write! You think all of the Biden gaffes are junk that's been selectively edited? I think that's rather naive on your part.
Gaffes? Part of public speaking. You want me to list tRumps? Seriously, remember the revolutionary air ports?

Unlike tRump, Joe isn't throwing mass gatherings to spread disease, and you assume he doesn't write his speeches because that supports your bias.

Joe Biden is fine. More alert than dOnald tRump for certain.

The reason the economy is in the dumper has got nothing to do with Trump and I think you know that, Crep! The economy WAS cruising along at historic levels before Covid 19 devastated the world! The question you need to ask yourself now is who do you want guiding us out of this economic disaster...the man who gave us those historic economic numbers before...or the man who was second in command of the Administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Biden and the Democrats in power mean a return to 2009. Why would ANYONE wish that on us?

Is that registered democrats? or democratic leaning?

That's a lie.

Lies.

Wake up for a change.

More lies.

You fools never stop.

No sense of humor? You on the left are going back decades to attack comedians for wearing black face or using the N word! Even flaming liberals like Jimmy Kimmel aren't safe from your PS Police squads!

Democrat party comedians aren't complaining about Trump supporters keeping them from going to college campuses.....they aren't complaining about Trump supporters ending their careers over jokes from decades ago.....Trump supporters didn't get Kevin Hart bounced out of the Oscar show....

The democrat party are Orwell's nightmare come to life....
Wasn't aware that anyone besides tRumplings was complaining. Gotta link?

Forum List

Back