Democrats Are Excising Pro Lifers From the Party

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Smooth move leftards.!..alienate a whole new chunk of women ! Ferp

State Democrats... after that whole after live birth baby killin laws have even made me reassess my own personal thoughts on the abortion question .

I was fine with twelve weeks and I'm disgusted by women who use it as a form of birth control bu bu but ...now I'm passionately for heartbeat laws.....

These pro life women are gonna end up at trump rallies:04: ....where people are friendly ....nice..... tolerant! Hey hiyadoin !where ya from? isnt this awesome ...look its cnn! whip this hot dog at em... right wing extremist violence oh the humanity
unlike some other "Americans " we know..... eh

Its a Plus they're there giving CNN and the entire establishment the finger ..
That's one reason why they show ..:113:

Hummm conservatives...you're not welcome in the state of NY
Hummm pro life Democrats you're not welcome in the democrap party ...

Intolerance seems to be a recurring theme with the left ......nahh maybe it's just me thats been imagining it all along ....All the Intolerance, violence ,hate ...and general retarded insanity

Right?....pffffft

Even young black men are snapping out of the lefty haze they've been spoonfed thier whole lives and waking up

The Democrats seem to be following the Republican playbook in demanding ideological purity ... that's not going to be good for them.

The Democrats seem to be following the Republican playbook in demanding ideological purity ... that's not going to be good for them.

Project away
Whatever gets ya through the night

Are you trying to claim the Republicans don't have an ideological purity test?

Good thing I'm not a republican anymore ...if they did I'd probably flunk
No they dont we come in many different configurations with free will and free expression ..the right is always bumping heads

Smooth move leftards.!..alienate a whole new chunk of women ! Ferp

State Democrats... after that whole after live birth baby killin laws have even made me reassess my own personal thoughts on the abortion question .

I was fine with twelve weeks and I'm disgusted by women who use it as a form of birth control bu bu but ...now I'm passionately for heartbeat laws.....

These pro life women are gonna end up at trump rallies:04: ....where people are friendly ....nice..... tolerant! Hey hiyadoin !where ya from? isnt this awesome ...look its cnn! whip this hot dog at em... right wing extremist violence oh the humanity
unlike some other "Americans " we know..... eh

Its a Plus they're there giving CNN and the entire establishment the finger ..
That's one reason why they show ..:113:

Hummm conservatives...you're not welcome in the state of NY
Hummm pro life Democrats you're not welcome in the democrap party ...

Intolerance seems to be a recurring theme with the left ......nahh maybe it's just me thats been imagining it all along ....All the Intolerance, violence ,hate ...and general retarded insanity

Right?....pffffft

Even young black men are snapping out of the lefty haze they've been spoonfed thier whole lives and waking up

You can't have a totalitarian government and human rights.

You have to choose one or the other.

Forum List

Back