Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

Didn't the violence start while he was still talking? It doesn't make sense that people would leave the rally before it was over just to storm the castle.
Why not? It’s not like Trump’s speech was the first time he had anything to say about the election. This didn’t happen overnight.
I thought these were the true believers who would hang on his every word and not want to miss a thing. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, if he was sending out coded messages, they would certainly want to make sure they got all of them. Once he said to do it peacefully, that surely was a code word to wait for the end. Didn't you get the memo?
I guess they just had the itch to go kill cops instead of getting the final blessing from cult leader.

Coded messages? Yeah, he’d been sending the message for months that if you don’t do something for him, everything you know and love will end.
Something? And you think that equates to "sending a mob to attack the capitol"? Here's where that goes out the window. He never told anyone to go kill somebody, burn something, tear something down, etc. He wanted people riled up, he wanted protest, that's clear. He also said to do it peacefully. This reminds me of the idiots who claimed W allowed 9/11 to happen because one warning said Bin Laden wanted to attack the US. You can't seize on a vague generality and claim it gives specific instruction. "I'm going to do something bad to you" is not the same as, "I'm going to kill your dog on the 13th of next month".
Saying peaceful once in his rambling stream of consciousness speech does not override the very fact that he summoned these people to Washington on that specific day at that specific time. Do you think they were unaware of what was going on in the Capitol?
Still trying to apply your faulty logic to what was taking place, and then what got out of hand by idiot's who were either pumped up by this John Sutherland to do stupid stuff, and/or by others possibly who wished to set up Trump, and this by getting the situation going into the wrong direction on purpose ?? One things for sure, and that is that you are definitely not fooling anyone with your attempt at getting at Trump someway, somehow by doing or saying what you say.

“If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side, our democracy would enter a death spiral. We’d never see the nation accept an election again”
-- Mitch McConnell

Didn't the violence start while he was still talking? It doesn't make sense that people would leave the rally before it was over just to storm the castle.
Why not? It’s not like Trump’s speech was the first time he had anything to say about the election. This didn’t happen overnight.
I thought these were the true believers who would hang on his every word and not want to miss a thing. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, if he was sending out coded messages, they would certainly want to make sure they got all of them. Once he said to do it peacefully, that surely was a code word to wait for the end. Didn't you get the memo?
I guess they just had the itch to go kill cops instead of getting the final blessing from cult leader.

Coded messages? Yeah, he’d been sending the message for months that if you don’t do something for him, everything you know and love will end.
Something? And you think that equates to "sending a mob to attack the capitol"? Here's where that goes out the window. He never told anyone to go kill somebody, burn something, tear something down, etc. He wanted people riled up, he wanted protest, that's clear. He also said to do it peacefully. This reminds me of the idiots who claimed W allowed 9/11 to happen because one warning said Bin Laden wanted to attack the US. You can't seize on a vague generality and claim it gives specific instruction. "I'm going to do something bad to you" is not the same as, "I'm going to kill your dog on the 13th of next month".
Saying peaceful once in his rambling stream of consciousness speech does not override the very fact that he summoned these people to Washington on that specific day at that specific time. Do you think they were unaware of what was going on in the Capitol?
Still trying to apply your faulty logic to what was taking place, and then what got out of hand by idiot's who were either pumped up by this John Sutherland to do stupid stuff, and/or by others possibly who wished to set up Trump, and this by getting the situation going into the wrong direction on purpose ?? One things for sure, and that is that you are definitely not fooling anyone with your attempt at getting at Trump someway, somehow by doing or saying what you say.

“If this election were overturned by mere allegations from the losing side, our democracy would enter a death spiral. We’d never see the nation accept an election again”
-- Mitch McConnell
Quoting ole Mitch now eh ? Isn't that rich ?

Mitch is trying to save his political skin, just like the others who jumped ship when things got a little bit shakey over proving election fraud. That's why they are called cowards now by so many.

His words ring true, but it's not a question of if anymore, but rather a fact that many Americans are done with these political clowns, and they won't be voting for Republicans or Democrat's anymore. So enjoy your eternity in exile republican party of Mitch MCRonald MCdonald.

Last edited:

-- Mitch McConnell

Mitch is trying to save his political skin, just like the others who jumped ship when things got a little bit shakey. That's why they are called cowards now by so many.

His words ring true, but it's now a question of if anymore, but rather a fact that many Americans are done with these political clowns, and they won't be voting for Republicans or Democrat's anymore. So enjoy your eternity in exile republican party of Mitch MCRonald MCdonald.

Putin's happy..

Beginning on election night 2020 and continuing through his final days in office, Donald Trump unraveled and dragged America with him, to the point that his followers sacked the U.S. Capitol with two weeks left in his term. Axios takes you inside the collapse of a president with a special series.Episode 1: Trump’s refusal to believe the election results was premeditated.

-- Mitch McConnell

Mitch is trying to save his political skin, just like the others who jumped ship when things got a little bit shakey. That's why they are called cowards now by so many.

His words ring true, but it's now a question of if anymore, but rather a fact that many Americans are done with these political clowns, and they won't be voting for Republicans or Democrat's anymore. So enjoy your eternity in exile republican party of Mitch MCRonald MCdonald.

Putin's happy..

Beginning on election night 2020 and continuing through his final days in office, Donald Trump unraveled and dragged America with him, to the point that his followers sacked the U.S. Capitol with two weeks left in his term. Axios takes you inside the collapse of a president with a special series.Episode 1: Trump’s refusal to believe the election results was premeditated.
This site is aggravating the way it causes delays in editing something when going back to proof read, and noticing mistakes that need correcting. Will correct, and then hit save, and the correction disappears into some deep dark corner where one has to jump through hoops trying to find it, and correct it again. By that time someone responds to the mistake riddled post... :(

The thread premise is a lie.

Democrats are doing no such thing.
Yes they are...:funnyface:

We now know that the Republican Attorneys General Association sent out robocalls the day before, encouraging people to descend on the Capitol. Republican dark money financed the rioters, gave them bus tickets and chartered the transportation.

That's the only thing you need to know.

And there's going to be a severe price to be paid for it by Republicans. This is just getting started.

We now know that the Republican Attorneys General Association sent out robocalls the day before, encouraging people to descend on the Capitol. Republican dark money financed the rioters, gave them bus tickets and chartered the transportation.

And there's going to be a severe price to be paid for it by Republicans. This is just getting started.

Can't be Republicans.. Maybe some hardcore nut job, but not all Republicans.

Link please.

The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
They're not entitled to incite violence though l.
Unless they're democrats...then they can encourage riots, raise money to get them out of jail, refuse to prosecute them and They thrive under leftist governor/mayor's protection. How does one explain that...or do you just think everyone forgets what happened with antifa blm all these past two years?

Prove your bullcrap or shut up..... You are just coming up with your dark money crap, and that Republican's knowingly financed known rioters to desend on the capital to do what we saw on our TV's that day.

You best quit with your alledged lies if you have no way to prove them.

You are the worst on here with your hyperbole, drama, and working something up to slam republicans because you hate them or you are doing it for someone who hates them or you are doing it for globalist in hopes to help them achieve the conquering of this nation be it somehow someway.

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Apparently the FBI was wrong as usual. :auiqs.jpg: The only protests were Antifa.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
Unless they're democrats...then they can encourage riots, raise money to get them out of jail, refuse to prosecute them and They thrive under leftist governor/mayor's protection. How does one explain that...or do you just think everyone forgets what happened with antifa blm all these past two years?

It's a very good technique they use:

“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Watch them go now. They fear nothing , the stole the election right in front of or eyes. In front of the eyes of the entire world . Everyone knows they cheated, but they now took control of the media . We all see what's going on , but if you dare question or peaceful protest you will be smashed and your bank account frozen , no fly list , labeled a terrorist of the USA for having a different opinion. Gonna be tough times. Hey, thanks Democrats!

Stop the Squeal. You lost.
"Stop the Squeal" LOL
Guess what.....now your crooked leaders have made violence the only option.
Guess what? I hope the FBI knocks on your door, asshole.
What crime has he committed, commie bitch?

It's a very good technique they use:

“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”
Yeah that worked well for Matt Loudmouth when he was attacking Trump, and next the #mee too crowd cooled his heels... lol

Oh and what ever happened to Epsteins girlfriend, is she still relevant at all ??

Forum List

Back