Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Yup. They are showing all of the moderate independent voters just how batshit crazy they are.

White leftist will soon learn what the second amendment is all about

Yeah, yeah, yeah....your orange guy lost.

BTW as of next week a new AG at DOJ will be on the job.
Yes he lost in the biggest fraud election of all time .
You just destroyed any future for your white grand children

He lost because he is an asshole with white racists as supporters.

I didn't destroy anything for anybody's children. I voted for a President who will improve their futures.

Just how much does the browning of American scare you? It seems like a lot. You must be a pretty bad racist to be that scared.

I didn't destroy anything for anybody's children. I voted for a President who will improve their futures.

Just how much does the browning of American scare you? It seems like a lot. You must be a pretty bad racist to be that scared.
Are you a black supremacist??
The only racism I hear is from the ignoramuses of blacks morons

Christ, don't they teach English in Kansas anymore? Dorothy

You’re a black supremacist!!

You're a bigger moron that I thought.

How long does it take for you to brush your tooth?

You mean “ teeth “ , you illiterate buffoon from the hood

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
You are part of the sensationally absurd problem the Democrats have with Republicans. They can't stand anyone who remembers the details of their criminal insanity that they wear on their shirtsleeves. So they start barking and yowling when their snap impeachments are perfectly described as fake.

Awful, just awful...

Awful, just awful...
Time to iggy you back to you ghetto

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

That was a load of nonsense that assumes I have a 'master'. :auiqs.jpg:

Back to the children's table, Jackhole.
"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

You talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.
What is talking "like a fag"?

Being more intelligent than you.

Hint: It's a quote.
Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

No, just the ones who have committed it.

It's really not hard to understand.
Yes it is.....because the problem seems to be AOC and the rest of the lunatics always tipping off what they have planned for the rest of us.
They can't keep their mouths shut.....and let the cat out of the bag on what they've done this week and what they plan on doing the rest of this year.
It will not be pretty.
People who today are law-abiding citizens will be accused of insurrection......just because they're white and not a Democrat.

And just because they are outdated Christian's, and want families to be free and prosperous, believe in the golden rules, and stick together without killing their unborn children, and not engaging in sinfulness unabated, the left see's them as their sworn enemies now.

I have no idea why you're so concerned.

Oh really, and why do you say this ? For one thing I am one of those born again Christian's spoken of in my words, and I know how the left hates Christian's, and why they want a Christian free society or a purged society where Christian values no longer exist.

Did being born again have to take away your ability to think critically? Are you planning for a christian Holocust?

What's a Christian holocaust ??

Feeding Christians to the Lions.

That's what they want.

You are part of the sensationally absurd problem the Democrats have with Republicans. They can't stand anyone who remembers the details of their criminal insanity that they wear on their shirtsleeves. So they start barking and yowling when their snap impeachments are perfectly described as fake.

The faithless legislators have rejected the Constitution. If they don't resign they should be voted out.

Important -- When Trump said "go fight like hell", he was saying go make your voices heard in your protest, and do so peacefully and lawfully, not go make your fist heard by striking a fellow American in the face or head during the capital electoral certification process.
He was saying that to a crowd of people in bullet proof vests and helmets.

He said peacefully once and then acted like a tough guy the rest of the time because that’s who he is. The crowd heard exactly what they needed to justify their actions. Don’t give up. Don’t give in. Don’t concede. Fight. Anything less than victory and the country is gone.

If Trump truly didn’t understand what was going to happen next, he’s criminally stupid.
Didn't the violence start while he was still talking? It doesn't make sense that people would leave the rally before it was over just to storm the castle.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
Of course they are, but they are ineligible to serve in the government because they violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There are some requirements for the position, you know.

They can continue to spout their sedition... Sorry, I mean state their opinions... As private citizens just like the rest of us.
Congress does not uphold the constitution----------

so supporting congress is to go against the constitution.
Republican congress-critters didn't.

Now they cannot serve.

It's really just that simple.
The dems havent for decades---------otherwise when their corrupt FBI and members regularly lied in their little chambers the dems would have acted to remove them--not keep them...when snagged taking bribes and making laws to enrich themselves, if they were honest they would have acted to remove them but nope...only when a member crossed them, then congress would act to remove that person on anything real or imagined no matter who small.

Time for our corrupt congress to go.........
Why don't you cite some examples? I mean we have a clear example of many if not most republican representatives and senators violating their oath of office in the last week. You claim Democratic members do it too, so surely you have some specifics in mind.

Didn't the violence start while he was still talking? It doesn't make sense that people would leave the rally before it was over just to storm the castle.
Why not? It’s not like Trump’s speech was the first time he had anything to say about the election. This didn’t happen overnight.

Why not? It’s not like Trump’s speech was the first time he had anything to say about the election. This didn’t happen overnight.
I thought these were the true believers who would hang on his every word and not want to miss a thing. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, if he was sending out coded messages, they would certainly want to make sure they got all of them. Once he said to do it peacefully, that surely was a code word to wait for the end. Didn't you get the memo?

I thought these were the true believers who would hang on his every word and not want to miss a thing. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, if he was sending out coded messages, they would certainly want to make sure they got all of them. Once he said to do it peacefully, that surely was a code word to wait for the end. Didn't you get the memo?
I guess they just had the itch to go kill cops instead of getting the final blessing from cult leader.

Coded messages? Yeah, he’d been sending the message for months that if you don’t do something for him, everything you know and love will end.

I guess they just had the itch to go kill cops instead of getting the final blessing from cult leader.

Coded messages? Yeah, he’d been sending the message for months that if you don’t do something for him, everything you know and love will end.
Do something for him eh ???? Are you really this ignorant or are you really just another shill for the Democrat party ??

Probably a little bit of both.

All one has to do is look at the culture and policies of the left, and Trump has nothing to do with motivating anyone to rise up and say enough is enough with the forcing change on this country against the majorities will. Didn't have to get violent, but that was caused by the ignorance of those few who thought that violence was the answer when it was not the answer.

The answer is boycotting the very things that placed bad people into high places.

Cut the money chain now citizen's, and the results will come sooner than one thinks people. No money chain, and everything changes.

This time next year this will be deemed a seditious belief and you will be subject to arrest.

Something? And you think that equates to "sending a mob to attack the capitol"? Here's where that goes out the window. He never told anyone to go kill somebody, burn something, tear something down, etc. He wanted people riled up, he wanted protest, that's clear. He also said to do it peacefully. This reminds me of the idiots who claimed W allowed 9/11 to happen because one warning said Bin Laden wanted to attack the US. You can't seize on a vague generality and claim it gives specific instruction. "I'm going to do something bad to you" is not the same as, "I'm going to kill your dog on the 13th of next month".

Forum List

Back