Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Only the ones who took part in the riot (sedition) or made speeches encouraging those who rioted.

stand by for another Klanocrat Epic Boomerang

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
They're not entitled to incite violence though l.
1610482643471.png

The truth is even more disturbing, outside of the high halls of government power, down here at the local, individual level. I am a fiction writer. On Twitter I am followed by several thousand fans and other assorted groupie weirdos. Yesterday a follower of mine posted a thread in my feed asking Americans if they would turn in their friends and family members if they knew they had simply been present in D.C. last week, and were Trump supporters. Thousands and thousands of people responded that they indeed would rat out even their closest family members for attending the rally in D.C. in support of our President.

So you see, even if frothing mad members of Congress such as Pelosi and Schumer were removed or checkmated in the courts before implementing their pogroms and purges against conservatives, that still leaves perhaps millions of equally rabid Trump hating American Citizens who will in an instant turn on their fellow countrymen. There is no peaceful remedy for the national cultural and political and ideological nightmare we currently face. There is no negotiating or reasoning with the zealotry of radical left democrats, either our elected democrat leaders or the millions of everyday Americans who voted for them. None of them can be swayed by the TRUTH; by morals, values, ethics or levelheaded dialogue. Radical leftist democrats do not think for themselves and have not been capable of rational thought since 2016 and before. All radical leftist democrats feed on and regurgitate is hatred for Donald Trump, the American Way, and all fellow Americans who support Trump and genuinely love their country.

I truly hate the only remedy I and many others can see to this growing national crisis. The only remedy I and many of my fellow veterans and Americans can see is armed conflict within the confines of our own national and state borders. Someone who truly loves FREEDOM, AMERICA, GOD and our CONSTITUTION must rise and organize and forcibly rein in the democrat party leaders and any other politician who seeks to cancel the rights and freedoms of We The People. Further, all news outlets which have for years broadcast lies and propaganda in support of cancelling our rights and freedoms must be shuttered—along with all complicit social media companies. Last but not least all radical leftist/Chinese/postmodernist and race based ideological propaganda must be forbidden from all educational curricula, forever. All statuary destroyed by violent leftist rioters must be restored and Critical Race Theory must be permanently banned from every aspect of our culture, as well as LGBTQ ideology in all forms. Only then will our nation begin to heal and reunite.

The thread premise is a lie.

Democrats are doing no such thing.

They're not entitled to incite violence though l.

You mean like Maxine Waters and Kameltoe Harris? GFYS.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
Not a word against Figurehead Joe Biden's rebellion against the Constitution?

Your situational ethics, ignoring Joe Biden's rebellion against the Constitution, which is exactly what a stolen
election is, is telling.
You, or they, have blood on their hands but of course you're willfully blind when it comes to what the
democrats did stealing the election.

You have zero credence.

And you are, especially you, loser!!

Every last one of them is. TRAITORS EACH AND EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM!

Forum List

Back