Democrats and wheelchair comments.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
What is it about Democrats and dumb wheelchair comments we had Joe Biden telling a guy in a wheelchair to stand up and let the people see you and now Wendy Davis saying that Greg Abbott who has been in a wheelchair for almost 30 years hasn't walked a day in her shoes. I'm fairly sure she was not trying to mock Abbott but seriously did it not occur to her that saying her wheelchair bound opponent has not walked a day in her shoes might not be the brightest thing to say?

This guy had a wheelchair:

582615_488502021161692_1522821360_n.jpg

First it was Trig Palin, then it was Romney's adopted grandson, now it's Greg Abbott. Showing pictures of Obama doing a photo op with a vet isn't proof he cares about them. Those vets were taught to respect the man in office, no matter who he was.

First it was Trig Palin, then it was Romney's adopted grandson, now it's Greg Abbott. Showing pictures of Obama doing a photo op with a vet isn't proof he cares about them. Those vets were taught to respect the man in office, no matter who he was.

Sorry but if this isn't moles out of mole hills, then I don't know what is

Aaand turning this thread into a picture book to make your point isn't? Greg Abbott is a paraplegic, the veteran in that photo isn't a paraplegic, he is an old man. The argument you made with that photo is riddled with red herrings and a non sequitur.

So what part of what Wendy Davis said about Greg Abbott is addressed by your one frame slideshow, my friend?

Forum List

Back