Democrats And Their Tokenism

Any large group that feels marginalized or oppressed can expect the left to prop them up and support them.....as long as you vote Democrat.
It's only large like-minded groups given to drugs and alcohol. The Democrat party is the party of the Mob. Individuals, small groups, and sober people do not have rights under Democrat Mafia government.
Yeah, you Repubs have a stranglehold on abstinence...Not...Just like the mobs who want Trump to be president for life, and those that claim voter fraud when no such evidence exist and the mobs want to run the streets to stop the steal..

Nobody wants Trump elected for life, just another 4 years.
There's plenty of evidence.
There is plenty of evidence that Trump cheated yet you prove nothing....

Democrats are pretty good at getting votes by patronizing groups into thinking they support them.
Any large group that feels marginalized or oppressed can expect the left to prop them up and support them.....as long as you vote Democrat.
If you're a woman who has two left-feet and has absolutely no skills in a sport...the left will suck up to you and make you feel you have a chance of succeeding in that sport. Who cares that the adoration and praise they heap on you is fake as Hell.....they will give you an award for just showing up.
This is like a guy who weighs 98 lbs expecting to be a starting Offensive Lineman on a major college football team.
If this guy is a member of one of the left's protected classes...you'll get a chance at trying and failing on a team.
But they will make sure that you get an award for who you are....not what you accomplished.
You see....accomplishment isn't the goal here.....because identity-politics doesn't work that way.
The point is to inspire more people to vote for Democrats regardless of the fact their ideas suck.

So she kicked the ball 25 yds......and the opposing team had to jump on the ball to keep it from going out of bounds and giving Vanderbilt a penalty. They must have agreed ahead of time to make sure that her kick didn't end up causing a penalty or even worse....a TD because she immediately ran off the field leaving the kickoff coverage shorthanded. She even got an award for being the player of the week just for putting on a uniform and stepping on the field.

But this is the left.....the Democrat Party.
Nothing but a bunch of fake causes....some of which have real world consequences.
So we're supposed to celebrate this woman who played on a team that still hasn't won one single game all season.

I used to be a college kicker.
I hated not being in on the tackle during punts or kickoffs.
So when I got a chance I tried to hit the returner as hard as I could...because I knew it would be the only time I got a chance to really play.
I didn't want my teammates thinking I couldn't play. I played RB, Defensive End, and Defensive Back in H.S.
You'd be surprised how many kickers get hurt just making a tackle.
Football is supposed to be a rough sport......so putting a woman on the team and not making her actually play with her team is tokenism.
It doesn't prove anything.
But this is what the Democrat Party is all about.

View attachment 431502

What about all female football teams do you hate them also?

This post just proved his point and you dont even realise it.

Neither do you since you failed to prove your assumption.

Cut down on the bong hits.

Democrats are pretty good at getting votes by patronizing groups into thinking they support them.
If you're a woman who has two left-feet and has absolutely no skills in a sport...the left will suck up to you and make you feel you have a chance of succeeding in that sport. Who cares that the adoration and praise they heap on you is fake as Hell.....they will give you an award for just showing up.
This is like a guy who weighs 98 lbs expecting to be a starting Offensive Lineman on a major college football team.
If this guy is a member of one of the left's protected classes...you'll get a chance at trying and failing on a team.
But they will make sure that you get an award for who you are....not what you accomplished.
You see....accomplishment isn't the goal here.....because identity-politics doesn't work that way.
The point is to inspire more people to vote for Democrats regardless of the fact their ideas suck.

So she kicked the ball 25 yds......and the opposing team had to jump on the ball to keep it from going out of bounds and giving Vanderbilt a penalty. They must have agreed ahead of time to make sure that her kick didn't end up causing a penalty or even worse....a TD because she immediately ran off the field leaving the kickoff coverage shorthanded. She even got an award for being the player of the week just for putting on a uniform and stepping on the field.

But this is the left.....the Democrat Party.
Nothing but a bunch of fake causes....some of which have real world consequences.
So we're supposed to celebrate this woman who played on a team that still hasn't won one single game all season.

I used to be a college kicker.
I hated not being in on the tackle during punts or kickoffs.
So when I got a chance I tried to hit the returner as hard as I could...because I knew it would be the only time I got a chance to really play.
I didn't want my teammates thinking I couldn't play. I played RB, Defensive End, and Defensive Back in H.S.
You'd be surprised how many kickers get hurt just making a tackle.
Football is supposed to be a rough sport......so putting a woman on the team and not making her actually play with her team is tokenism.
It doesn't prove anything.
But this is what the Democrat Party is all about.

View attachment 431502

What about all female football teams do you hate them also?

This post just proved his point and you dont even realise it.

Neither do you since you failed to prove your assumption.

Cut down on the bong hits.

How many have I had?

Forum List

Back