Democrats and Liberals have Defeated Covid-19

President Joseph Biden got 200 MILLION people vaccinated in less than 100 days, and now this:

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Rooting for the virus, Souci?

I am not worried about it. Once again ,it is DEMS who love COVID. Proven Fact.

Good luck with that. Ted Nugent said similar. After having it, said the sickest he had ever been in his life, literally having to crawl out of bed, and thought he might die. Maybe you will be lucky, like me and Ted and not die. Good luck to ya.

Had both shots that the TRUMP Admin had developed. Just as I get Flu shots every year. FLU is far more dangerous. How? It kills children and seeming health people. COVID does not.,

Sounds like we're both in good shape. Congrats.

Get your Flu shot?

President Joseph Biden got 200 MILLION people vaccinated in less than 100 days, and now this:

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Good luck with that. Ted Nugent said similar. After having it, said the sickest he had ever been in his life, literally having to crawl out of bed, and thought he might die. Maybe you will be lucky, like me and Ted and not die. Good luck to ya.

Had both shots that the TRUMP Admin had developed. Just as I get Flu shots every year. FLU is far more dangerous. How? It kills children and seeming health people. COVID does not.,

Get your Flu shot?

Yep. Back in Dec. Turned 66 in Sept. Got the pneumonia shot in Dec. also.

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Get your Flu shot?

Yep. Back in Dec. Turned 66 in Sept. Got the pneumonia shot in Dec. also.

Turn 71 this month. Still play a mean Handball. But NO more diving shots. (hehe)

Maybe Democrats are doing so much better because Republicans aren't very smart?

I take it you are not smart enough to realize that vaccine doses are distributed by population. Nor do you seem to realize that not everyone within blue states are leftists. Kind of wonder who you are getting to write your posts for you since even the smallest thought seems to be beyond you.

keeping it POLITICAL is just going to make it take longer to rid us of the virus. The variants are killing more younger people. Enough dead enough sick enough political fighting over a medical problem.

Forum List

Back