Democrats and Liberals have Defeated Covid-19

Yeah, demoncRats have defeated COVID thanks to Dr 666 :wink:

1619054608718.png

We get it you really have no clue. Got it you don’t have to flaunt that you are a moron. Yes mor people are being vaccinated. For one thing. The vaccine has been around for a while compared to last year when it did not exist. Another thing is it has now been in production for awhile compared to that Production having to be ramped up. We get that only millions of doses were purchased long before the vaccine was even in more then a thought process. Those doses have now been added to.
We get that operation warp speed allowed the vaccines to bypass years of trials.
But to blame that on the left just shows a complete lack of mental processes on your part. But I do have to congratulate you on not being afraid to show it off in front of everyone.

President Joseph Biden got 200 MILLION people vaccinated in less than 100 days, and now this:

It’s white people taking the Vax shot.

Why can’t Biden get all those blacks and Hispanics to get the shot? Why are blacks and Hispanics lagging behind so much?

Is his roll out of it disparaging people of color? Is he racist?

President Joseph Biden got 200 MILLION people vaccinated in less than 100 days, and now this:

It’s white people taking the Vax shot.

Why can’t Biden get all those blacks and Hispanics to get the shot? Why are blacks and Hispanics lagging behind so much?

Is his roll out of it disparaging people of color? Is he racist?

They probably dont want to take the shot.

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Rooting for the virus, Souci?

I am not worried about it. Once again ,it is DEMS who love COVID. Proven Fact.

Good luck with that. Ted Nugent said similar. After having it, said the sickest he had ever been in his life, literally having to crawl out of bed, and thought he might die. Maybe you will be lucky, like me and Ted and not die. Good luck to ya.

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Good luck with that. Ted Nugent said similar. After having it, said the sickest he had ever been in his life, literally having to crawl out of bed, and thought he might die. Maybe you will be lucky, like me and Ted and not die. Good luck to ya.

Had both shots that the TRUMP Admin had developed. Just as I get Flu shots every year. FLU is far more dangerous. How? It kills children and seeming health people. COVID does not.,

PFFFFFTTTTTT! OP sucks.

Had both shots that the TRUMP Admin had developed. Just as I get Flu shots every year. FLU is far more dangerous. How? It kills children and seeming health people. COVID does not.,

Sounds like we're both in good shape. Congrats.

Forum List

Back