Democrats and "A Christmas Carol"

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What I've found on USMB is that the Democrats here are some of the most selfish, greedy, and lazy, Americans. While they all will throw the most annoying tantrums over how the wealthy have so much and the poor are in so much need, not one of them has ever skipped a meal to make sure a hungry person was fed or picked up the cost of a health insurance policy to make sure that an uninsured person had healthcare. The worst among them is JoeB. - and when challenged - he actually had the audacity to quote Ebenezer Scrooge almost verbatim in this thread here

While you spend all of your time actually being greedy. When is the last time you provided a healthcare policy for even ONE person? When is the last time you skipped a meal to make sure a hungry person ate?

You're a typical greedy, lazy fuck'n Dumbocrat parasite. You think of only yourself and want to vote yourself want someone else earned. JoeB's entire philosophy....

Guy, I pay my fair share in taxes, which does pay for those things for others.

Oh...my...God! JoeB. starts this thread trying to convince people that Republicans are Henry Potter from "It's a Wonderful Life", but in fact he just proved that he is greedy, selfish, miserable Ebenezer Scrooge from "A Christmas Carol" (2:27 mark exactly):

[ame=http://youtu.be/QP0B8hrOo0Y]Ebenezer Scrooge at his very worst - YouTube[/ame]

Joe, you don't "pay your taxes" because you care. You pay your taxes because you don't have a fuck'n choice. The government will come put a gun to your head and drag you away to prison. So thank you for proving once again that you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself.

"I pay taxes, so I don't have to help anyone. Everyone can go fuck themselves". - modern day Dumbocrats and Ebenezer Scrooge

Yes because we all know Dickens was a well known capitalist.:)

What does Dickens have to do with modern day Dumbocrats parroting Ebenezer Scrooge in words and deeds? :cuckoo:

(Reading comprehension Dutch, reading comprehension...)

What does Dickens have to do with modern day Dumbocrats parroting Ebenezer Scrooge in words and deeds? :cuckoo:

You guys parrot his words and deeds every day. Have you looked at some of the threads around here. You and your bretheren would probably have no problem with workhouses instead of unemployment insurance.

You guys parrot his words and deeds every day. Have you looked at some of the threads around here. You and your bretheren would probably have no problem with workhouses instead of unemployment insurance.

I have a problem with "workhouses" and unemployment "insurance".

It's a false narrative to call government unemployment "insurance" since the government literally puts a gun to my head and forces me to pay into it. Real insurance would be at my discretion and with a private company of my choosing from a policy which best suits my situation.

With the start in life he had, why shouldn't he strive to be successful?
Or do you think he should've sought a government handout?

From Wikipedia this snip:

Born in Portsmouth, England, Dickens was forced to leave school to work in a factory when his father was thrown into debtors' prison. Although he had little formal education, his early impoverishment drove him to succeed. Over his career he edited a weekly journal for 20 years, wrote 15 novels, 5 novellas and hundreds of short stories and non-fiction articles, lectured and performed extensively, was an indefatigable letter writer, and campaigned vigorously for children's rights, education, and other social reforms

What I've found on USMB is that the Democrats here are some of the most selfish, greedy, and lazy, Americans. While they all will throw the most annoying tantrums over how the wealthy have so much and the poor are in so much need, not one of them has ever skipped a meal to make sure a hungry person was fed or picked up the cost of a health insurance policy to make sure that an uninsured person had healthcare. The worst among them is JoeB. - and when challenged - he actually had the audacity to quote Ebenezer Scrooge almost verbatim in this thread here

While you spend all of your time actually being greedy. When is the last time you provided a healthcare policy for even ONE person? When is the last time you skipped a meal to make sure a hungry person ate?

You're a typical greedy, lazy fuck'n Dumbocrat parasite. You think of only yourself and want to vote yourself want someone else earned. JoeB's entire philosophy....

Guy, I pay my fair share in taxes, which does pay for those things for others.

Oh...my...God! JoeB. starts this thread trying to convince people that Republicans are Henry Potter from "It's a Wonderful Life", but in fact he just proved that he is greedy, selfish, miserable Ebenezer Scrooge from "A Christmas Carol" (2:27 mark exactly):

[ame=http://youtu.be/QP0B8hrOo0Y]Ebenezer Scrooge at his very worst - YouTube[/ame]

Joe, you don't "pay your taxes" because you care. You pay your taxes because you don't have a fuck'n choice. The government will come put a gun to your head and drag you away to prison. So thank you for proving once again that you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself.

Haven't been here long enough to say who may be worse than the other. But in just the short time I have, I've noticed conservatives tend to post the racist threads more, cuss and hurl insults more, and generally resort to such tactics instead of being able to defend their points of view. Liberals may be equally guilty, or even more guilty, but I've yet to see a racist liberal post.

There is more to caring about others than just paying your taxes and tap yourself on the back with an 'attaboy' and brag about being a caring person.

I would like an honest answer from JoeB131 and others of his mindset to tell me how many hours did they ever put in as volunteers?

You know, doing actual work?

GOP Platform 2016

First Collector: At this festive time of year, Mr. Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the poor and destitute.

Ebenezer: Are there no prisons?

First Collector: Plenty of prisons.

Ebenezer: And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?

First Collector: They are. I wish I could say they were not.

Ebenezer: Oh, from what you said at first I was afraid that something had happened to stop them in their useful course. I'm very glad to hear it.

First Collector: I don't think you quite understand us, sir. A few of us are endeavoring to buy the poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth.

Ebenezer: Why?

First Collector: Because it is at Christmastime that want is most keenly felt, and abundance rejoices. Now what can I put you down for?

Ebenezer: Huh! Nothing!

Second Collector: You wish to be anonymous?

Ebenezer: [firmly, but calmly] I wish to be left alone. Since you ask me what I wish sir, that is my answer. I help to support the establishments I have named; those who are badly off must go there.

First Collector: Many can't go there.

Second Collector: And some would rather die.

And your point is what?

Considering that Dickens was telling rich people with hard hearts to live up to the what Jesus commanded and explained with the parable of the eye of a needle and a camel. I should think that the Rich ones calling themselves christian's would be the ones that needed to live up to the notion that being stingy is a sin.
But Rott is to busy being Jesus to worry about judging the correct people.

Considering that Dickens was telling rich people with hard hearts to live up to the what Jesus commanded and explained with the parable of the eye of a needle and a camel. I should think that the Rich ones calling themselves christian's would be the ones that needed to live up to the notion that being stingy is a sin.
But Rott is to busy being Jesus to worry about judging the correct people.

Moonglow, why is it every time you Dumbocrats have your asses handed to you with facts, you run away screaming while trying to change the subject?

It was one of your most ardent Dumbocrats who literally just quoted Ebenezer Scrooge (almost verbatim) without even realizing. "Fuck everybody else - I pay taxes so I refuse to help those in need".

Now come on, change the subject again as you realize your shame for your side's ideology but are too controlled by that ideology to address that shame and examine your idiot liberalism.:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back