Democrats Always Lead In the Polls Until the Republicans Get Off Work

It's not a partisan statement to observe a trend that has been around for many an election. Statistically, it is true. Is it reasonable to infer that it is because Republicans tend to have higher employment rates than Democrats? That's up for debate, but it seems reasonable enough to me since slackers and hippies tend to be Democrats. Nothing too shocking about that. However, the early lead this time around is smaller than in 2008.

"Democrats always lead in the polls until the Republicans get off work."

Lol!

They have jobs?

Then WTF are they complaining about? I thought the election was about jobs. If they've already got them what's the big deal?

Having a job =/= job security

Republicans don't favor job security! They are a hire and fire at will kinda crowd. Its laughable you'd think they favor job security when they are opposed to every single policy that protects it.

pretending that democrats dont work is not going to win you this election

I am a Libertarian for Gary Johnson. My chances of winning are next to zero. But if he gets 5% this time, his chances of winning in 2016 skyrockets. Libertarian Party will get automatic ballot access and Federal funding.

so your jsut lying about democratic Americans for fun huh?

your a real rat bastard

No.

the right has been cheating my party out of elections for decades.

Its not fucking funny

not one bit

yea man, Democrats don't work or have jobs. Unions must be hella Republican, too eh.

Dopey thread.

yea man, Democrats don't work or have jobs. Unions must be hella Republican, too eh.

Dopey thread.

Meh. It's a little dopey, maybe. But not statistically incorrect. Dems almost always have an early lead in Presidential elections.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JAtsaHRupY]John Lennon - Whatever Get You Through The Night - YouTube[/ame]

Its not that democrats dont work, its that those who mooch off the system vote overwhelmingly democratic, and since they have nothing better to do, they vote early.

Gotta make sure they still get those "free" benefits.

Dopey thread.

Meh. It's a little dopey, maybe. But not statistically incorrect. Dems almost always have an early lead in Presidential elections.

I'm talking about the Dems not having jobs part, obviously. jesus

Lol!

They have jobs?

Then WTF are they complaining about? I thought the election was about jobs. If they've already got them what's the big deal?

It is... It's about businesses being able to afford workers so they can increase the one thing that people start businesses for in the first place... Profits.

Lol!

They have jobs?

It is... It's about businesses being able to afford workers so they can increase the one thing that people start businesses for in the first place... Profits.

Obama and Romney have no say in whether or not Businesses are "affording" new workers.

Forum List

Back