Democrats Already Preparing to Impeach Trump if he’s Re-Elected

The Orange Creature is an existential threat to the Republic and its Constitution.

If, by some freak chance, the Thing is re-elected, then a second swipe at Impeachment would be welcome.

Rinse-and-repeat, until the Senate comes to its senses and remembers its oath and its sacred duty.

The charges have to be legitimate, as they are this first time, but The Orange Baboon routinely serves-up fresh justifications.

Perhaps, next time, both House and Senate will be heavily dominated by Democrats... the requisite tipping point.
“Oath and sacred duty.” That’s why they won’t remove Trump from office.
I saw that on YouTube last night. They caught 4 of the little Trump haters so fluffing themselves as an excuse for not helping the American People and trashing the President who's lowered the welfare rolls by getting work to the people to the tune of almost a million people off the rolls and into working. Needless to mention, we have the highest employment rates ever and they're continuing that upward arc that Trump made happen. What a wonderful thing to do for the country.

What a waste the Democrats have made of their jealousy and hatred of President Trump. The hateful Demmies should all go stand in the corner. with their noses in the crevice. *yawn.*

Did tramp follow Bush Jr, no, he is riding the shirttails of Obama.

The Orange Creature is an existential threat to the Republic and its Constitution.

If, by some freak chance, the Thing is re-elected, then a second swipe at Impeachment would be welcome.

Rinse-and-repeat, until the Senate comes to its senses and remembers its oath and its sacred duty.

The charges have to be legitimate, as they are this first time, but The Orange Baboon routinely serves-up fresh justifications.

Perhaps, next time, both House and Senate will be heavily dominated by Democrats... the requisite tipping point.

Senate will quickly end this donkey show. This should stick you with orange man until Jan 2025.

While you un-American bastards anxiously wait for Russia to help your president win dirty there are still some loyal Americans who will not let Russian espionage become the new normal in republican politics.
Really? Like who? The partisan idiots in charge of Crossfire Hurricane?

That would be a great thing! Now that the Democrats have lowered the bar for impeachment to any policy they don't agree with, I'm sure they can never put it down! Eventually it can only lead to the realization that the DNC is no longer a legit, legal party but merely a rogue outfit working for the utter anarchy of the nation!
Democrats don’t believe in the Constitution or democracy. Just a spoiled bunch of children who can’t get over losing a free and fair election.

The only way for Congress to hold a corrupt president accountable is via the ipeachment process. It is their sworn duty.
No corruption has occurred. You lost the 2016 election. Stop being a little punk assed bitch and dry your tears.

Apparently it's going to take years to get several very important witnesses to testify.
After 4 years Democrats can't come up with a crime ,evidence, and witnesses....

So do you think that witnesses should testify?
Oh yes! I want to see who the partisan joke of a whistleblower is.

Why? To make him pay for following all the rules?
To see what incredibly limited third hand knowledge that they had. Schiff made sure that second hand knowledge was allowed. We know the Steele dossier was compilation of rumors, nonsense, and innuendo. I suspect the whistleblower will be a real clown. OMG! Hilarious. Following the rules? Why don’t they grow some balls. I wonder if it’s Peter Strzok?

While you un-American bastards anxiously wait for Russia to help your president win dirty there are still some loyal Americans who will not let Russian espionage become the new normal in republican politics.
How about the partisan idiot we have for a AG? I guess that's alright. You can't complain about something you cheer for when it comes from your party.

How about the partisan idiot we have for a AG? I guess that's alright. You can't complain about something you cheer for when it comes from your party.
Those responsible for Crossfire Hurricane partisan use of deep state and FISA warrants...are going behind bars.

Those responsible for Crossfire Hurricane partisan use of deep state and FISA warrants...are going behind bars.
No they are not. Those "irregularities" in the IGs report are worth nothing more than reprimands if anything. It is practically impossible for investigators to commit jailable offenses while investigating something.

Apparently it's going to take years to get several very important witnesses to testify.

How do we know he did? He hasn't testified.

The IG said he followed all the rules.

Maybe y’all want to dunk him in the lake and see if he floats? Would that satisfy y’all?

By the very definition of the law the complaint lodger is not a ' Whistle Blower', & the prosecutorial divisions of the FOJ dismissed it because there was no crime, no evidence of a crime, & no one who actually witnessed anything....just lies, hearsay, and differences in policy.

The IG said he followed all the rules.

Maybe y’all want to dunk him in the lake and see if he floats? Would that satisfy y’all?

No problem with the IG. He did what he could with the authority he had, and has set the table.

Barr and Durham, on the other hand, have all the authority and are well adept at field dressing game, I'd wager.

Forum List

Back