Democrats admit they haven't used due process

It was about being sued over sexual harassment. Something Democrats once cared about.
Where was the sexual harassment with Monica?
With the others, yes, but with her, clearly not.
Abuse of Power, yes.
Monica said so herself and .....are you choosing to not believe Monica on what happened between them?

[It was not about Monica. It was about forcing Bill Clinton to resign.]

White House Press Secretary Joe Lockhart said the GOP leadership has shifted tactics in recent days to a building drumbeat to try to force Clinton to resign.

To convince moderate Republicans to vote for impeachment, Lockhart said the GOP leadership made a "conscious effort" to "dumb down impeachment, to dumb down and say that this process wasn't important, that the real action was someplace else."

"And that having gone through it, turn 180 degrees in the other direction and say, it's so important, it's so important to this country and it's so damaging that the president should resign. I think, I think that that is a strategy that betrays partisanship and cynicism," Lockhart said.

Will the president resign? Vice President Al Gore said Friday, "People can forget about that."

Clinton had every opportunity to defend himself with as many witnesses or evidence that he could muster. The Democrats defended him vigorously. But in the end, there was no getting around the obstruction of justice and perjury charges that were irrefutable.

A federal judge agreed and held Clinton in Contempt for giving false testimony.

The Arkansas Bar agreed and removed his license to practice law and disbarred him.

The Supreme Court of the USA agreed and banned him from arguing before the high court.

Even with all that, the GOP controlled Senate did not think the crimes rose to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors and refused to convict and remove him.

With Trump, he was impeached twice without a single crime being identified and proved beyond reasonable doubt. And so far the January 6 Commission has come up with bupkiss.

Clinton had every opportunity to defend himself with as many witnesses or evidence that he could muster. The Democrats defended him vigorously. But in the end, there was no getting around the obstruction of justice and perjury charges that were irrefutable.

A New York Superior Court Judge agreed and held Clinton in Contempt.

The Arkansas Bar agreed and removed his license to practice law and disbarred him.

The Supreme Court of the USA agreed and banned him from arguing before the high court.

Even with all that, the GOP controlled Senate did not think the crimes rose to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors and refused to convict and remove him.

With Trump, he was impeached twice without a single crime being identified and proved beyond reasonable doubt. And so far the January 6 Commission has come up with bupkiss.
"With Trump, he was impeached twice without a single crime being identified and proved beyond reasonable doubt. And so far the January 6 Commission has come up with bupkiss."

You are either delusional or lying.

But it does not matter.

"With Trump, he was impeached twice without a single crime being identified and proved beyond reasonable doubt. And so far the January 6 Commission has come up with bupkiss."

But it does not matter.
I'm sure you believe that. But you have yet to identify a single crime yourself.

Where was the sexual harassment with Monica?
With the others, yes, but with her, clearly not.
Abuse of Power, yes.
Monica said so herself and .....are you choosing to not believe Monica on what happened between them?
The sexual harassment charge was via Paula Jones who inadvertently threw the light onto the Lewinsky scandal.

But it does not matter.
The January 6th commission is a joke.

The sexual harassment charge was via Paula Jones who inadvertently threw the light onto the Lewinsky scandal.
He was not deposed about Paula Jones, but about Lewinsky and the affair at the WH. That is what he lied about and was impeached about .

Of course the first impeachment was a fake. When is it ever illegal to ask the President of a foreign country to say that they have information about one of your opponents during an election?

It is very common to do that, although I cannot think of another time when it may have happened.

Can you?
It didn't happen with Trump either. He asked a President of another country to look into a matter that needed looking into. He did not ask him to arrive at any kind of conclusion regarding any investigation. There is NOTHING illegal or even improper about that. What is unethical, improper and should be illegal is to lie about what was actually said.

He was not deposed about Paula Jones, but about Lewinsky and the affair at the WH. That is what he lied about and was impeached about .
You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper here my friend.

It didn't happen with Trump either. He asked a President of another country to look into a matter that needed looking into. He did not ask him to arrive at any kind of conclusion regarding any investigation. There is NOTHING illegal or even improper about that. What is unethical, improper and should be illegal is to lie about what was actually said.
Trump asked the Ukrainian President to just say.....that he had some information on Biden. Which he did not.

Do you forget that Zelinski refused to do it?

And you do forget that there was a witness to that phone conversation on Trump's side.

Forget what you will.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper here my friend.
The impeachment was about lying about Monica. "That Woman " was Monica.

The Paula Jones case was a separate lawsuit and out of court settlement.

You have no arguments or facts. Good to know.

They impeached Clinton over lying during a sworn deposition, which the Republicans forced on him.
They all knew that he had an affair. There was no harassment with Monica. It was consensual, and she was over 21.

It has nothing to do with the reasons Trump was impeached.

Libs had nothing on Trump. It was liberal partisan hacking. Nothing else. Same with Clinton.

Trump asked the Ukrainian President to just say.....that he had some information on Biden. Which he did not.

Do you forget that Zelinski refused to do it?

And you do forget that there was a witness to that phone conversation on Trump's side.

Forget what you will.
I do my homework. I'm pretty sure you didn't even check to see what the transcript of that call actually said.

I do my homework. I'm pretty sure you didn't even check to see what the transcript of that call actually said.
Play games with me, why don't you.

Who was the listener on Trump's side? What was his testimony?

The impeachment was about lying about Monica. "That Woman " was Monica.

The Paula Jones case was a separate lawsuit and out of court settlement.
You didn't specify what the deposition was about. I'm just going by what you said. But it was that deposition of Paula Jones that outed the Lewinsky scandal. Again, I do my homework.

Play games with me, why don't you.

Who was the listener on Trump's side? What was his testimony?
The transcript of the call was released dear. And Vindman who listened in, admitted under oath that Trump committed no illegality or impropriety in that call and later that he, Vindman, fabricated his recollection of it.

It was over sexual harassment. The affair was uncovered in the process.

You are doing the very thing you condemn Republicans over.
The whole thing was done by the CFR press, and the CFR republicans, to distract the public from the very real, and very consequential campaign finance scandal. That scandal? Amounted to essentially treason, but the deep state, and corporate elites, which buy off pols in both parties, wanted that type of corruption to continue, and did not want the electorate to focus on it.

It was a snow job, and a distraction, a bone thrown to partisans, for the TRUE CRIME, the treasonous corruption that the Trilaterals were engaged in, the same bullshit they have been doing with that Covid GoF and the WEF.

1664743123760.png

The technology transfers started back in the seventies. . . .

It really went full tilt when they used that Lewinsky trial as a distraction to cover for Chinagate. Then they had the US fund that GoF research, which funded the virus. . . and, well, that covered for the whole purposeful controlled demolition of the global economy and subversion of the American civil institutions.

Why do you think American oligarchs have been selling China all the technology they need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

Forum List

Back