Democrats Accidentally Proved Trump Is INNOCENT With LEAKED Audio Tape, Impeachment Collapsing

So I have this bridge in Arizona that I can sell you for real good price!

The beanie guy. But yeah, I like that guy.The thing is, the impeachment thing moved from trying to prove Trump violated some actual law or other to some flim flam about "abuse of power". Really? FDR put Japanese into internment camps, JFK had the bay of pigs fiasco...This is just bullshit.This is an excuse, not a valid reason. And there will be blowback from this. Is it worth it?

The beanie guy. But yeah, I like that guy.The thing is, the impeachment thing moved from trying to prove Trump violated some actual law or other to some flim flam about "abuse of power". Really? FDR put Japanese into internment camps, JFK had the bay of pigs fiasco...This is just bullshit.This is an excuse, not a valid reason. And there will be blowback from this. Is it worth it?
Both FDR and JFK were open in their actions and coordinated with Congress

We needed a whistle blower to tell us what Trump was up to

BLESS YOUR HEART!!!

So she is a Clinton holdover and is bragging to people that he will be impeached?

Of course she should be impeached. It’s compromising foreign policy for the Ambassador of Ukraine to speak that way about POTUS.

Otherwise all the past transgressions of other presidents go unnoticed..Truth WILL out eventually. Hmm, Bush invading Iraq without verification of WMDs. All those DEMS fell into line and sanctioned that too......Clinton, Biden Jesus christ on the cross.

Ahhh.....this shit show is in wind down mode after today. All the speculation at this point is coming from those who are just hopelessly duped.....starting Monday, the bumpy cucumber gets really big. By the weekend, there will be a huge run on butter and some people in this forum spiking the football.....hard :113:

Impeachment went from alleging Trump broke statutory laws to this subtle shift that it isn't about he violated statutory laws after all, its about "Abuse of Power"...Like say, FDR the eternal Democrat icon, allowing the interment of Japanese? What the hell did Trump really do that is on par with that, that FDR didn't get impeached for?

Impeachment went from alleging Trump broke statutory laws to this subtle shift that it isn't about he violated statutory laws after all, its about "Abuse of Power"...Like say, FDR the eternal Democrat icon, allowing the interment of Japanese? What the hell did Trump really do that is on par with that, that FDR didn't get impeached for?

I didn't realize we were attacked by Ukraine, what did they bomb? New Orleans.

Forum List

Back