Democratic Youth Prefer ACA to ObamaCare. They don't know they are the same thing.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The "new normal" means being a sheep and not questioning anything.

Who doesn't want affordable health care?

It's amazing that Obamacare became such a negative, so simply reverting back to calling it ACA was enough to fool some people. Many didn't even realize they had to sign up by a certain date or face fines. Now they say they support ACA over Obamacare as if there was a new law passed to replace the old one.

I don't get it. How can people not know there is only one horrible law and nothing about it is affordable?

We are spending $8000 per year per person on healthcare, and you thought the ACA would be cheap? This just goes to prove that everyone bitching about the costs just has no clue at all about the true cost of healthcare. All I ever hear from those on the right is how they will now have to pay $300 per month and how that is way too much. It's laughable. I have only heard a few legitimate cases on here of people getting screwed by the ACA. BTW, there are some cases where people are actually going to pay more, but for most that is not the case.

The good news is, no one will buy this unless they are total fools. Anyone that buys into this scam deserves to get fleeced. The rest of us "youth", particularly us young men will just pay the fine or remain on our parents health insurance, or if we can't get jobs go onto medicaid. All are cheaper than buying insurance we don't need.

Enjoy the decline folks.

The good news is, no one will buy this unless they are total fools. Anyone that buys into this scam deserves to get fleeced. The rest of us "youth", particularly us young men will just pay the fine or remain on our parents health insurance, or if we can't get jobs go onto medicaid. All are cheaper than buying insurance we don't need.

Enjoy the decline folks.

I can only laugh at the idiocy involved with those who believe they don't need health insurance. It's like saying you don't need home owners insurance or you don't need auto insurance if you drive. While it's true you may never really need to use it, the point of health insurance is to pay for your medical bills if you become really sick and the bills become more than you can handle. Of course, a lot of people think it's just fine if someone else pays those bills for them. The most surprising thing is this very strange attitude seems to come from conservatives more than any other group. Color me shocked.

No one said you don't need insurance. There are however are a lot who want it and can't afford it. I bet you laugh at them too.

Enjoy the decline folks.

The only reason you can stay on your parents insurance is because of the ACA. No one needs insurance...until they need it, until they get injured or sick. Or do you really believe you are "invincible"?

Kimmel shows that many people do not know the diff between the ACA and Oblamacare.

Other problems with deep thinkers in the USA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQN3xMTJvqo]Confusing Question of the Day - Obama, IRS, and Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
We are spending $8000 per year per person on healthcare, and you thought the ACA would be cheap? This just goes to prove that everyone bitching about the costs just has no clue at all about the true cost of healthcare. All I ever hear from those on the right is how they will now have to pay $300 per month and how that is way too much. It's laughable. I have only heard a few legitimate cases on here of people getting screwed by the ACA. BTW, there are some cases where people are actually going to pay more, but for most that is not the case.

So your answer is "Suck it, peasants." Yeah, that's what we've come to expect from the libs. Eat your spinach, motherfucker.

Enjoy the decline folks.

I can only laugh at the idiocy involved with those who believe they don't need health insurance. It's like saying you don't need home owners insurance or you don't need auto insurance if you drive. While it's true you may never really need to use it, the point of health insurance is to pay for your medical bills if you become really sick and the bills become more than you can handle. Of course, a lot of people think it's just fine if someone else pays those bills for them. The most surprising thing is this very strange attitude seems to come from conservatives more than any other group. Color me shocked.

Yeah all those twenty something men had better have maternity coverage. You never know, right?

I guess the efforts of the Obama administration and the media to rebrand the law is working. Young Democrats polled don't know that the ACA and Obamacare are the same damn thing. People this stupid are probably future liberal politicians.

Democratic Youth Prefer ACA to ObamaCare - Even Though They're The Same Thing
Democratic Youth Prefer Affordable Care Act to ObamaCare - Even Though They're The Same Thing | Independent Journal Review

People this stupid? You mean like Republicans?

Republicans Like The Affordable Care Act More Than Obamacare

No one needs health care insurance

WE all need health care occassionally.

So what IS this insurance, exactly?

Needless expense added to the overall cost of health care in America.

That is WHY most of the TRUE LEFT is so pissed off about ACA.

It's a freaking WASTE of MONEY.

Exactly, but Obama's bots were duped so they aren't going to back down on it
that would be a sin for them

Not onle a few according to Obama.

"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

Sources:

Speech, "A Politics of Conscience," June 23, 2007
Subjects: Families, Health Care, PolitiFact's Top Promises

Anything that's not Single Payer is a freaking waste of money...but that isn't a political possibility at the moment. This "lefty" is getting mighty tired of defending the Republican's Healthcare Plan.

I guess the efforts of the Obama administration and the media to rebrand the law is working. Young Democrats polled don't know that the ACA and Obamacare are the same damn thing. People this stupid are probably future liberal politicians.

Democratic Youth Prefer ACA to ObamaCare - Even Though They're The Same Thing
Democratic Youth Prefer Affordable Care Act to ObamaCare - Even Though They're The Same Thing | Independent Journal Review

What does this say about the state of education in our schools? The liberals have destroyed the youth of our country.

Forum List

Back