Democratic US Senate nominee for South Carolina says: 'you gotta treat white people like sh!t'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Top Democrats in South Carolina are urging the party's U.S. Senate candidate, state Rep. Krystle Matthews, to drop out of her race against Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) after an audio recording of her was released that showed her making racist remarks about white people.

Conservative activist group Project Veritas released the video of Matthews sitting in a restaurant while speaking to one of their undercover operatives in which Matthews states that she represents a "mostly white" district as a state representative and that she keeps white people "under my thumbs" or else "they get out of control."

"My district is slightly Republican, and it's heavily white. I'm no stranger to white people; I'm from a mostly white town. And let me tell you one thing. You oughta know who you're dealing with, like you gotta treat them like s***, like I mean that's the only way they'll respect you."

Democrats Push Their U.S. Senate Nominee In South Carolina To Quit After Racist Remarks About White People | The Daily Wire

:oops8:

BTW.....She is the same one that was recorded talking to a prisoner and asking him to get his drug dealer friends to launder money into her campaign.

You can't make this shit up.....She's certainly the face of the Dem Party.
:laughing0301:

You oughta know who you're dealing with, like you gotta treat them like s***, like I mean that's the only way they'll respect you."
I wonder if she actually believes this nonsense? It's been my experience that treating people poorly tends to cause them to want to "return the favor". Listening to her reminds me of the inherent cultural divide between younger black Americans and white Americans.

Too bad we can't all just live and let live. Life's too damned short for all the drama.

Wow, wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone who spouts racist statements are asked to not run for office.

Think it will happen?

Top Democrats in South Carolina are urging the party's U.S. Senate candidate, state Rep. Krystle Matthews, to drop out of her race against Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) after an audio recording of her was released that showed her making racist remarks about white people.

Conservative activist group Project Veritas released the video of Matthews sitting in a restaurant while speaking to one of their undercover operatives in which Matthews states that she represents a "mostly white" district as a state representative and that she keeps white people "under my thumbs" or else "they get out of control."

"My district is slightly Republican, and it's heavily white. I'm no stranger to white people; I'm from a mostly white town. And let me tell you one thing. You oughta know who you're dealing with, like you gotta treat them like s***, like I mean that's the only way they'll respect you."

Democrats Push Their U.S. Senate Nominee In South Carolina To Quit After Racist Remarks About White People | The Daily Wire

BTW.....She is the same one that was recorded talking to a prisoner and asking him to get his drug dealer friends to launder money into her campaign.

Now THAT is a candidate the GOP should get behind with some dark money donations, it would be a layup for the GOP candidate.

I love it when they fuck themselves right out there in public.

Thanks to the OP for giving me my first chuckle of the day by quoting that lady about keeping Caucasians under her thumbs.

I am very old (85).

When I was young, people used to say that if you give them an inch, they will take a foot.

"They" did not refer to Caucasians.

Last edited:

Racist slut got what she asked for!

Sounds like a Dem and Republican in action.

Forum List

Back