Democratic underground thinks Obama made big mistake talking about guns

I disagree, because of Romney's reply.

Romney went around and around, finally stating that single parents were at fault for gun violence. His reply was a complete fail.

Something about Romney's reply struck me, and I'm sure others picked up on the possibility. He blamed single parents, saying they should be married. Now what if the single parent became a parent due to rape? Should she be forced to marry her rapist so that others can buy AK47s but her kid won't want to?

Romney went around and around, finally stating that single parents were at fault for gun violence. His reply was a complete fail.

Something about Romney's reply struck me, and I'm sure others picked up on the possibility. He blamed single parents, saying they should be married. Now what if the single parent became a parent due to rape? Should she be forced to marry her rapist so that others can buy AK47s but her kid won't want to?

LOL, oh yeah that happens to millions of single parents. What a frivolous thing to say. ~rolleyes~

LOL, oh yeah that happens to millions of single parents. What a frivolous thing to say. ~rolleyes~

I know it's weird sounding, but if you follow his line of reasoning this scenario becomes possible.

He should have just answered the question instead of opening his face and letting noise fall out.

I know it's weird sounding, but if you follow his line of reasoning this scenario becomes possible.

He should have just answered the question instead of opening his face and letting noise fall out.

Yeah, what about all of those monkey-raped single-moms with RPGs. How can we forget them?

I didn't interpret Romney's reply that way at all. He was basically speaking of the break down of the family unit, which is a huge problem in many ways. Statistics prove those children are more likely to end up in prison. We're talking numbers now. Romney's on it.

They are going to have to drag that inept mother fucker kicking and screaming out of the White House in Jan. I can just see President Romney's secret service guys drawing down on Obama's secret service guys while they figure out how to handle that situation. I don't think they trained for that shit...lol

They are going to have to drag that inept mother fucker kicking and screaming out of the White House in Jan. I can just see President Romney's secret service guys drawing down on Obama's secret service guys while they figure out how to handle that situation. I don't think they trained for that shit...lol

Oh they absolutely have.

Secret Service personnel are not bound by personal allegiance.

I'm sure they'll be happy and quite able to oblige. :D

:blowup:

They may have to roll a basketball down the hallways and out the door to get 'em outside.

Who's going to pay for Michelle's trips?

they are going to have to drag that inept mother fucker kicking and screaming out of the white house in jan. I can just see president romney's secret service guys drawing down on obama's secret service guys while they figure out how to handle that situation. I don't think they trained for that shit...lol

they may have to roll a basketball down the hallways and out the door to get 'em outside.

Who's going to pay for michelle's trips?

lmao!

They may have to roll a basketball down the hallways and out the door to get 'em outside.

Who's going to pay for Michelle's trips?

hahah - gosh that was funny!! :lol:

As for Michellel-O ... toss some spicy chicken wings outside the front door. According to Paula Deen, those are her favorites! Another fun tidbit -- Michelle-O ate MORE food than any other guest Paula ever had and was still chowing down heavily during commercial breaks. I LMAO reading that article. :lol:

I didn't interpret Romney's reply that way at all. He was basically speaking of the break down of the family unit, which is a huge problem in many ways. Statistics prove those children are more likely to end up in prison. We're talking numbers now. Romney's on it.

The question was about restricting access to AK47s. Romney never answered it, he just wandered off into a bullshit family unit bit of wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back