Democratic Senator Is Instigating An Insurrection

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H. is instigating an insurrection and threatening our democracy in trying to intimidate the Supreme Court into making a decision SHE wants. If they fail to comply, she instigates an insurrection to overthrow our democracy, calling for a revolution. A revolution is what Bernie has repeatedly called for, causing one of his followers to go shoot up Republicans in Congress a few years back. Will Democrats do something about this or will they remain silent and let her call for an insurrection to overthrow our democracy? Are they concerned about insurrections to overthrow our democracy or not?

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H. is instigating an insurrection and threatening our democracy in trying to intimidate the Supreme Court into making a decision SHE wants. If they fail to comply, she instigates an insurrection to overthrow our democracy, calling for a revolution. A revolution is what Bernie has repeatedly called for, causing one of his followers to go shoot up Republicans in Congress a few years back. Will Democrats do something about this or will they remain silent and let her call for an insurrection to overthrow our democracy? Are they concerned about insurrections to overthrow our democracy or not?

So just like this then:

MTG said the democrats will get the Jewish Space Lasers..

Listen, just because the Left says that law enforcement and the entire judicial system is steeped in systemic racism and needs to be burned down does not make them an insurrectionist. It just makes them misunderstood is all.

Really they could not be happier with the system and want to preserve it, granted, in between burning cities down in the process.

Besides, January 6th and the Viking thingy.

What are ye complaining about... This is what ye want... You have been pushing the more extreme elements of the GOP party for over a year now...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen didn't threaten violence, she is predicting it... She is also saying that Justices would legislating from the bench if they do this. I don't think either side could say she is wrong if they do that...

Personally I think if they do it, it will push Biden to expand the court... This is a law that is highly undemocratic, Less than 30% of the people believe in this and Democrats can easily show that the Supreme Court is out of touch with Americans if they do this... This just makes ordinary young woman's life harder and Democrats life easier... Thanks GOP

What are ye complaining about... This is what ye want... You have been pushing the more extreme elements of the GOP party for over a year now...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen didn't threaten violence, she is predicting it... She is also saying that Justices would legislating from the bench if they do this. I don't think either side could say she is wrong if they do that...

Personally I think if they do it, it will push Biden to expand the court... This is a law that is highly undemocratic, Less than 30% of the people believe in this and Democrats can easily show that the Supreme Court is out of touch with Americans if they do this... This just makes ordinary young woman's life harder and Democrats life easier... Thanks GOP
That's right, if you don't get your way expand the court so you can put more DNC stooges there

Brilliant!

Sure, it is fascist, but hey, you have the media on your side so enjoy.

Threatening and intimidating the court is what the fascist democrats have been doing for over a year. This Nazi Jeanne Shaheen, is guilty of felony incitement, but as a Reich member is above any and all laws.

There was no mention of violence. What are you so excited about?

It's the republicans, like rep Cawthorn, calling for "bloodshed".

like madonna who said she needed to blow up the WH?

The more you do this, the more people will not help any others in bad situations.

About 1.8 million people in the US die from alcoholism every year, more than from Covid.

So I would assume Kramer and company want to put Prohibition back in place as well

After all, it's not about politics but just saving lives.

Right?

Reich has it's privilege.
These people are not subject to the laws that govern the peasants and Republicans.

"She kept asking for a public apology so I told Ilhan Omar that she should make a public apology to the American people for her anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-police rhetoric. She continued to press and I continued to press back. And then, Representative Omar hung up on me."

About 1.8 million people in the US die from alcoholism every year, more than from Covid.

So I would assume Kramer and company want to put Prohibition back in place as well

After all, it's not about politics but just saving lives.

Right?
LOL... yeah, the Lefts Syndrome jabbering retards who vehemently demand free abortions, complain about over population, want to disarm people and remove the public security personnel and all policing apparatus from local control give a fruit fly's fuck about "saving lives".

LOL... yeah, the Lefts Syndrome jabbering retards who vehemently demand free abortions, complain about over population, want to disarm people and remove the public security personnel and all policing apparatus from local control give a fruit fly's fuck about "saving lives".
Not true, I thought I saw them give at least one flying fuck

1638379031240.png

Why exactly do democrats love things in free fall?

Forum List

Back