Democratic Party = Party of Law and Order

Unfortunately, "the other major party" hasn't proven itself to be any better, just a different brand of Crime Family, so even if the people in those cities voted out Crime Family-D in favor of Crime Family-R it would just a be a cosmetic change.

IMHO A much better solution would be to get rid of poisonous political parties and just let candidates STAND for election on their own individual merits.
ROFL! What a dumbfuck. Republican run cities have none of the problems democrat cities have had. Not even close.
Wow such an insightful response from a poster whose entire argument invariably consists of nothing but invective, fairy tales and inane nonsense.

You can imagine my disappointment that I won't be able to partake in your wisdom from here on out.

Buh-Bye.

Unfortunately, "the other major party" hasn't proven itself to be any better, just a different brand of Crime Family, so even if the people in those cities voted out Crime Family-D in favor of Crime Family-R it would just a be a cosmetic change.

IMHO A much better solution would be to get rid of poisonous political parties and just let candidates STAND for election on their own individual merits.
ROFL! What a dumbfuck. Republican run cities have none of the problems democrat cities have had. Not even close.
Wow such an insightful response from a poster whose entire argument invariably consists of nothing but invective, fairy tales and inane nonsense.

You can imagine my disappointment that I won't be able to partake in your wisdom from here on out.

Buh-Bye.
Bye, asshole.

Buh-Bye.

I agree.
Get rid of the political parties that manipulate the primaries.
Just let the people choose between all the candidates directly.

For example, I think conservatives would also have voted for Bernie Sanders and he would have won in an open election.
Bernie does well with conservatives in Vermont.
Hillary had no chance, as she was hated by both parties as a war monger.
She should never have been chosen and never had a chance of winning the actual election, in my opinion.

Buh-Bye.
Bye, asshole.

You know, it actually accomplishes something if you can figure out a way to modify someone else's opinion, in at least some way.

No matter how far apart some opinions may be, there is still always some areas of overlap.
Looking for those areas not only is more likely to be successful, but also makes for more interesting conversation.

Buh-Bye.

I agree.
Get rid of the political parties that manipulate the primaries.
Just let the people choose between all the candidates directly.

For example, I think conservatives would also have voted for Bernie Sanders and he would have won in an open election.
Bernie does well with conservatives in Vermont.
Hillary had no chance, as she was hated by both parties as a war monger.
She should never have been chosen and never had a chance of winning the actual election, in my opinion.
Political parties are the only reason we have primaries, dumbass.

Buh-Bye.
Bye, asshole.

You know, it actually accomplishes something if you can figure out a way to modify someone else's opinion, in at least some way.

No matter how far apart some opinions may be, there is still always some areas of overlap.
Looking for those areas not only is more likely to be successful, but also makes for more interesting conversation.
I'm not interested in modifying his opinion.

Forum List

Back