Democratic Party is very smart

LOL you’re such a lazy OCD ridden fat fuck. How is this racist?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Where did I say anything about race??

You said...

They aren’t trying to limit anything. You’re disgusting.
... to which I replied ...

ShortBus, Georgia's laws are absolutely designed to limit registered voters' ability to vote.
No, you said it impacts Democrat voters more, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOLOLOL

ShortBus thinks Democrat is a race.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Black voters mostly vote Democrat hence the thread, you OCD ridden fat fuck.
I still said nothing about race, ya flamin' imbecile.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Democrat is not a race. I don't care how retarded you are.
You mean you didn’t say anything? You certainly did. Go listen to JustinE Timberlake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. Stop trying to hijack the thread. I am glad you have finally come to grips with the fact that you suffer from severe OCD, you waste of life mental midget.
That means the same thing, ShortBus. Of course, I'm saying that to the idiot who thinks Democrat is a race. :cuckoo:
Never said that. Your OCD is off the rails. Get help, OCD ridden fat fuck. How is JustinE Timberlake.
Sure ya did. Why do you blame others for your own failures to comprehend English?? You thought I was talking about race when I posted a link to Senate Bill 202. and then you said I was talking about Democrats. So the only way I could have been talking about race, since I said nothing about race -- is if Democrat is a race.

ShortBus: LOL you’re such a lazy OCD ridden fat fuck. How is this racist?
Faun: Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Where did I say anything about race??
ShortBus: No, you said it impacts Democrat voters more, OCD ridden fat fuck.
Faun: LOLOLOLOL ShortBus thinks Democrat is a race.
:abgg2q.jpg:
You’re just trolling now. If you’re bored go somewhere else, OCD ridden fat fuck. I know you have severe OCD and hence use the same emojis and as Hominems over and over again. If you cannot extrapolate what I meant then you’re a dumbass.
LOL

ShortBus, you said Democrat is s race. Why do you blame me because you're a retard?
Nope. You read into what I said incorrectly. Why? You suffer from severe OCD and you’re a fat fuck. I know what you inferred.
Nope, you thought I was talking about race when I was actually talking about Democrats.

So what race is Democrat?

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say the country is systematically racist and then you throw out that hey we had a black President. Republicans have zero impact on inner city politics. In MA everyone is a Democrat from House of Representatives to Senators to the mayor and Dorchester and Roxbury remain difficult areas. Should we blame the Republicans there? I am so glad I caught you being a hypocrite.

The country is systematically racist.
Yes, we made progress in that we elected a black man, but then we immediately followed that up with a Nazi who wrecked the country because half of you were so upset that we elected a black man.

The only real difference between Trump and the other Repukes is he said the quiet part out loud.
Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi. It is fun watching you squirm. A 60 yr old man acting like a child. Aren’t you embarrassed? Then again you admitted you subscribe to the Disney channel. Pretty pathetic.

And you have yet to explain how the country is “systematically racist” when a black person has equal rights to a white person and or Asian person. But why look at facts? Let’s just grab the low hanging fruit.
So? There were backstabbing Jews like you. Many of them helped the Nazis.
I wasn’t around then and no not many very few and because they were petrified. My grandparents lived through it and although I was very young the stories they told were horrific. My dad lost his father in WW2 and never met him. My grandmother on my moms side lost her entire family of 20+ except one bother and one cousin who were in the war and miraculously survived. I am not overly religious but I am proud of my heritage and will forever fight for Jewish causes and my people like my ancestors did. Got it? You OCD ridden fat fuck.

You said...

ShortBus, Georgia's laws are absolutely designed to limit registered voters' ability to vote.
LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean you didn’t say anything? You certainly did. Go listen to JustinE Timberlake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. Stop trying to hijack the thread. I am glad you have finally come to grips with the fact that you suffer from severe OCD, you waste of life mental midget.
That means the same thing, ShortBus. Of course, I'm saying that to the idiot who thinks Democrat is a race. :cuckoo:
Never said that. Your OCD is off the rails. Get help, OCD ridden fat fuck. How is JustinE Timberlake.
Sure ya did. Why do you blame others for your own failures to comprehend English?? You thought I was talking about race when I posted a link to Senate Bill 202. and then you said I was talking about Democrats. So the only way I could have been talking about race, since I said nothing about race -- is if Democrat is a race.

You’re just trolling now. If you’re bored go somewhere else, OCD ridden fat fuck. I know you have severe OCD and hence use the same emojis and as Hominems over and over again. If you cannot extrapolate what I meant then you’re a dumbass.
LOL

ShortBus, you said Democrat is s race. Why do you blame me because you're a retard?
Nope. You read into what I said incorrectly. Why? You suffer from severe OCD and you’re a fat fuck. I know what you inferred.
Nope, you thought I was talking about race when I was actually talking about Democrats.

You were talking about Democrats not race. Don’t play coy. OCD ridden fat fuck.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say the country is systematically racist and then you throw out that hey we had a black President. Republicans have zero impact on inner city politics. In MA everyone is a Democrat from House of Representatives to Senators to the mayor and Dorchester and Roxbury remain difficult areas. Should we blame the Republicans there? I am so glad I caught you being a hypocrite.

Yes, we made progress in that we elected a black man, but then we immediately followed that up with a Nazi who wrecked the country because half of you were so upset that we elected a black man.

The only real difference between Trump and the other Repukes is he said the quiet part out loud.
Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi. It is fun watching you squirm. A 60 yr old man acting like a child. Aren’t you embarrassed? Then again you admitted you subscribe to the Disney channel. Pretty pathetic.

And you have yet to explain how the country is “systematically racist” when a black person has equal rights to a white person and or Asian person. But why look at facts? Let’s just grab the low hanging fruit.
I wasn’t around then and no not many very few and because they were petrified. My grandparents lived through it and although I was very young the stories they told were horrific. My dad lost his father in WW2 and never met him. My grandmother on my moms side lost her entire family of 20+ except one bother and one cousin who were in the war and miraculously survived. I am not overly religious but I am proud of my heritage and will forever fight for Jewish causes and my people like my ancestors did. Got it? You OCD ridden fat fuck.
Yeah, I get that you're a backstabbing Jew. Had you been there at that time, you're the type who would have been a kapo.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

ShortBus, of course I was talking about Democrats. I even pointed out how the new law makes it more difficult for them to vote. Which is why you look like a retard asking me what is "racist" about the bill I posted since I said nothing at all about race.

Yeah, I get that you're a backstabbing Jew. Had you been there at that time, you're the type who would have been a kapo.
You’re trolling again and now disrespecting my family. Pretty sad. I never mention yours. Go troll elsewhere, OCD ridden fat fuck.

Coyote
WillHaftawaite

Mods you’re seeing this. Next time he calls me a traitor to my family, I will unleash holy hell on his old ass and don’t care if it gets me suspended.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

ShortBus, of course I was talking about Democrats. I even pointed out how the new law makes it more difficult for them to vote. Which is why you look like a retard asking me what is "racist" about the bill I posted since I said nothing at all about race.

You didn’t mean white Democrats. You meant only black Democrats. You OCD ridden fat fuck.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

You didn’t mean white Democrats. You meant only black Democrats. You OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOL

Nope. I said nothing about race or blacks. You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

So what race is Democrat, ShortBus?

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Nope. I said nothing about race or blacks. You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You inferred it. Why else would you mention it, OCD ridden fat fuck. The whole point of contention is that the law is deemed to be racist. Not falling for your back pedaling.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

Blacks who don't say what your lily white ass tells them to will learn how free they are (not).

I don't know what's more funny. A white guy like you screaming racist, racist, racist at other whites to your own political benefit or that you're in the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation while you do it

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

You inferred it. Why else would you mention it, OCD ridden fat fuck. The whole point of contention is that the law is deemed to be racist. Not falling for your back pedaling.
LOL

I inferred no such thing, ShortBus. I clearly mentioned the "left" and the "right" which had nothing to do with race. I also mentioned Fulton County which is as much black as it is white.

Again, I was speaking about Democrats. You ultimately admitted that yourself after I corrected your bizarre thought I spoke of race.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

I inferred no such thing, ShortBus. I clearly mentioned the "left" and the "right" which had nothing to do with race. I also mentioned Fulton County which is as much black as it is white.

Again, I was speaking about Democrats. You ultimately admitted that yourself after I corrected your bizarre thought I spoke of race.

Nope. OCD ridden fat fuck. You inferred black Democrats. I stand by my statement. Most Democrats are not black but most blacks are Democrat and that is precisely what you meant until you went on your OCD ridden tirade and called me and my family Nazis and traitors to our people. If you said it to my face, I would knock you the fuck out and laugh.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

Nope. OCD ridden fat fuck. You inferred black Democrats. I stand by my statement. Most Democrats are not black but most blacks are Democrat and that is precisely what you meant until you went on your OCD ridden tirade and called me and my family Nazis and traitors to our people. If you said it to my face, I would knock you the fuck out and laugh.
LOLOL

You couldn't knock a fly off my shoulder, ShortBus. Who do you think you're kidding? And when did I call your family, "Nazis?" Why do YOU always bring your family into this?

And again, I didn't say a word about blacks or any race. Apparently, you're such a flaming racist, you think others are because you are. And again, I spoke of Fulton County which is as much black as it is white. Meaning any voting problems in that county caused by this law affects both blacks and whites evenly.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You couldn't knock a fly off my shoulder, ShortBus. Who do you think you're kidding? And when did I call your family, "Nazis?" Why do YOU always bring your family into this?

And again, I didn't say a word about blacks or any race. Apparently, you're such a flaming racist, you think others are because you are. And again, I spoke of Fulton County which is as much black as it is white. Meaning any voting problems in that county caused by this law affects both blacks and whites evenly.

You are demented, OCD ridden fat fuck. Go troll elsewhere. A fly is tougher than you. I love watching your OCD in action as you post the same shit over and over again but expect different results. Sort of like most black American voters.....

You specifically meant black Democrats. Otherwise you would not have posted at all as you're a deranged leftist.

LOLOL

A white guy screaming racist, racist, racist at another white guy.

Damn, now that's racist. Blacks are just pawns to you to be exploited

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You are demented, OCD ridden fat fuck. Go troll elsewhere. A fly is tougher than you. I love watching your OCD in action as you post the same shit over and over again but expect different results. Sort of like most black American voters.....

You specifically meant black Democrats. Otherwise you would not have posted at all as you're a deranged leftist.
"You specifically meant black Democrats.

LOLOL

You're truly fucking demented, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

Had I actually been talking about blacks, I would have said blacks. But I didn't do that since I was talking about the left. Which is why I said the "left" and why I spoke of a region that is roughly half white and half black. Because it's not about race, it's about political party.

You should stop being such a racist that you think others are as racist as you.

LOLOL

Your feigned outrage is misplaced, kazzer. Take your whining up with the OP who started this thread because he's crying about blacks supporting Democrats.

LOLOL

Your feigned outrage is misplaced, kazzer. Take your whining up with the OP who started this thread because he's crying about blacks supporting Democrats.
Crying? Show where I am crying, you OCD ridden fat fuck.

Forum List

Back