Democratic Party is very smart

LOL you’re such a lazy OCD ridden fat fuck. How is this racist?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Where did I say anything about race??

You said...

They aren’t trying to limit anything. You’re disgusting.
... to which I replied ...

ShortBus, Georgia's laws are absolutely designed to limit registered voters' ability to vote.
No, you said it impacts Democrat voters more, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOLOLOL

ShortBus thinks Democrat is a race.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You said...

ShortBus, Georgia's laws are absolutely designed to limit registered voters' ability to vote.
LOLOLOLOL

Black voters mostly vote Democrat hence the thread, you OCD ridden fat fuck.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

I still said nothing about race, ya flamin' imbecile.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Democrat is not a race. I don't care how retarded you are.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean you didn’t say anything? You certainly did. Go listen to JustinE Timberlake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. Stop trying to hijack the thread. I am glad you have finally come to grips with the fact that you suffer from severe OCD, you waste of life mental midget.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean you didn’t say anything? You certainly did. Go listen to JustinE Timberlake, you OCD ridden fat fuck. Stop trying to hijack the thread. I am glad you have finally come to grips with the fact that you suffer from severe OCD, you waste of life mental midget.
That means the same thing, ShortBus. Of course, I'm saying that to the idiot who thinks Democrat is a race. :cuckoo:

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

That means the same thing, ShortBus. Of course, I'm saying that to the idiot who thinks Democrat is a race. :cuckoo:
Never said that. Your OCD is off the rails. Get help, OCD ridden fat fuck. How is JustinE Timberlake.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Never said that. Your OCD is off the rails. Get help, OCD ridden fat fuck. How is JustinE Timberlake.
Sure ya did. Why do you blame others for your own failures to comprehend English?? You thought I was talking about race when I posted a link to Senate Bill 202. and then you said I was talking about Democrats. So the only way I could have been talking about race, since I said nothing about race -- is if Democrat is a race.

ShortBus: LOL you’re such a lazy OCD ridden fat fuck. How is this racist?
Faun: Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Where did I say anything about race??
ShortBus: No, you said it impacts Democrat voters more, OCD ridden fat fuck.
Faun: LOLOLOLOL ShortBus thinks Democrat is a race.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say the country is systematically racist and then you throw out that hey we had a black President. Republicans have zero impact on inner city politics. In MA everyone is a Democrat from House of Representatives to Senators to the mayor and Dorchester and Roxbury remain difficult areas. Should we blame the Republicans there? I am so glad I caught you being a hypocrite.

The country is systematically racist.
Yes, we made progress in that we elected a black man, but then we immediately followed that up with a Nazi who wrecked the country because half of you were so upset that we elected a black man.

The only real difference between Trump and the other Repukes is he said the quiet part out loud.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure ya did. Why do you blame others for your own failures to comprehend English?? You thought I was talking about race when I posted a link to Senate Bill 202. and then you said I was talking about Democrats. So the only way I could have been talking about race, since I said nothing about race -- is if Democrat is a race.

You’re just trolling now. If you’re bored go somewhere else, OCD ridden fat fuck. I know you have severe OCD and hence use the same emojis and as Hominems over and over again. If you cannot extrapolate what I meant then you’re a dumbass.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. You say the country is systematically racist and then you throw out that hey we had a black President. Republicans have zero impact on inner city politics. In MA everyone is a Democrat from House of Representatives to Senators to the mayor and Dorchester and Roxbury remain difficult areas. Should we blame the Republicans there? I am so glad I caught you being a hypocrite.

Yes, we made progress in that we elected a black man, but then we immediately followed that up with a Nazi who wrecked the country because half of you were so upset that we elected a black man.

The only real difference between Trump and the other Repukes is he said the quiet part out loud.
Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi. It is fun watching you squirm. A 60 yr old man acting like a child. Aren’t you embarrassed? Then again you admitted you subscribe to the Disney channel. Pretty pathetic.

And you have yet to explain how the country is “systematically racist” when a black person has equal rights to a white person and or Asian person. But why look at facts? Let’s just grab the low hanging fruit.

Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi.
Nonsense

Hitler was reportedly part Jewish. Was he a Nazi?
That’s urban legend and part Jewish is what? Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are. You’re just easily triggered and you never answered me so you were raised poorly, Herr Lesh. If you don’t want to have a debate then get lost.

Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi.
Nonsense

That’s urban legend and part Jewish is what? Trumps daughter and three grandchildren are. You’re just easily triggered and you never answered me so you were raised poorly, Herr Lesh. If you don’t want to have a debate then get lost.
"Herr Lesh"?

YOU at like a Jewish Nazi yourself

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You’re just trolling now. If you’re bored go somewhere else, OCD ridden fat fuck. I know you have severe OCD and hence use the same emojis and as Hominems over and over again. If you cannot extrapolate what I meant then you’re a dumbass.
LOL

ShortBus, you said Democrat is s race. Why do you blame me because you're a retard?

Nonsense

"Herr Lesh"?

YOU at like a Jewish Nazi yourself
Jewish Nazi? Yep, you’ve gone off the deep end. Until you answer my question, you will once again be known as Herr Lesh.

You said...

LOLOLOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

ShortBus, you said Democrat is s race. Why do you blame me because you're a retard?
Nope. You read into what I said incorrectly. Why? You suffer from severe OCD and you’re a fat fuck. I know what you inferred.

Wrong again JoeHypocrite. Trumps daughter is Jewish as are three of his grandchildren so he is most definitely not a Nazi. It is fun watching you squirm. A 60 yr old man acting like a child. Aren’t you embarrassed? Then again you admitted you subscribe to the Disney channel. Pretty pathetic.

And you have yet to explain how the country is “systematically racist” when a black person has equal rights to a white person and or Asian person. But why look at facts? Let’s just grab the low hanging fruit.
So? There were backstabbing Jews like you. Many of them helped the Nazis.

Forum List

Back