Democratic groups spend millions to meddle in GOP governor primary

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Democrats know Sisolak is in trouble here in Nevada. His approval is in the low 40s and a few polls have already shown him trailing Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo. They are already running ads against Lombardo and he hasn't even won the primary yet.

But the 30-second spot isn’t paid for by one of Lombardo’s 14 opponents in the state’s competitive Republican primary for governor. It’s funded by a new political action committee called “A Stronger Nevada,” a group linked to the Democratic Governors Association and registered with the state less than two months ago — filed in a window that helps them avoid disclosing their donors before the primary.

The Democrats know Sisolak is in trouble here in Nevada. His approval is in the low 40s and a few polls have already shown him trailing Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo. They are already running ads against Lombardo and he hasn't even won the primary yet.
dems have big some very wealthy people donating 10s of millions to super packs ...repubs have them too but the elite billionaires that donate to the dems far outnumber the ones that donate to repubs .

PACs are a cancer on our election system.

Unless you can find some hedge-fund billionaire and their buddies to bank-roll some slag candidate good men don't stand a chance.

I mean just look at Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.....Paul was clearly superior to Cruz in the primary debates but Cruz was bank-rolled by hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer and his friends....They don't back candidates out of the goodness of their heats, they expect a return.

R.8403b421bec1898b9f0ffe7b8087df04

Here's the thing though....When Cruz and the Mormon Mafia (Romney & Lee) tried stealing the nomination from Trump after he won the required delegates even the sleazy hedge-fund guy said No Mas and withdrew his support of Cruz.

Sisolak deserves the boot on his COVID policies alone, not to mention how many of my vacations he fucked up. He should go back to Wisconsin and open up a cheese store.

Unless you can find some hedge-fund billionaire and their buddies to bank-roll some slag candidate good men don't stand a chance.

I mean just look at Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.....Paul was clearly superior to Cruz in the primary debates but Cruz was bank-rolled by hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer and his friends....They don't back candidates out of the goodness of their heats, they expect a return.

Here's the thing though....When Cruz and the Mormon Mafia (Romney & Lee) tried stealing the nomination from Trump after he won the required delegates even the sleazy hedge-fund guy said No Mas and withdrew his support of Cruz.
Not sure where that info comes from, and I am a Cruz fan as well as a Paul fan they do not appear to be adversarial.

Regardless I do agree that billionaires owning senators is a bad thing, and the only way to fix that is to take the power of government away from the feds and put it back in the hands of the states as the COTUS was intended to enforce. Senators should not be elected by people. They should be sent to DC by state legislatures as the framers intended. It was the global collectivists in the early 1900's that also gave us the income tax who began the destruction of the country.

Blame the Campaign Finance Reform act of 1974. That is where this started.

Not sure where that info comes from, and I am a Cruz fan as well as a Paul fan they do not appear to be adversarial.

Regardless I do agree that billionaires owning senators is a bad thing, and the only way to fix that is to take the power of government away from the feds and put it back in the hands of the states as the COTUS was intended to enforce. Senators should not be elected by people. They should be sent to DC by state legislatures as the framers intended. It was the global collectivists in the early 1900's that also gave us the income tax who began the destruction of the country.
Exactly. The "Tytler cycle" of democracy is always proven correct.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." ~ Alexander Frasier Tytler

For those who don't know what "largess" means, it's defined as "generosity in bestowing money or gifts upon others."

In other words people will eventually vote for the politicians who offer them the most "free shit" by raiding the treasury, and the democracy will implode in upon itself. Truer words...

I believe, the billionaire Robert Mercer and his daughter went on to support Trump in 2016.... ?

He did some sleazy things like with creating Cambridge Analytica to data mine and paid for Steve Bannon and KellyAnn Conway to come in and be Trump's Campaign saviors....after Manafort had to resign.....

the billionaire Robert Mercer single handedly got Trump elected in 2016 from all that I've read on it..... (that is, if you discount all the Russian help). :D

Forum List

Back