Democratic admin taking out AQ leaders at rapid pace

tumblrlklhzg5iuh1qf10tr.jpg

obamaosama.jpg

idsf2.gif

:afro:

You still here?

Did he have a hand in this operation? No, he didn't. He gave the go ahead for OBL but this was a long running mission and they fired when they had the opportunity. Obama didn't hear about it till afterwords. Nice try twit but I actually DO read and more importantly I comprehend what is being written, but by all means keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper, it's rather amusing.

Um, do you just make this stuff up? Long ago Obama resinstated the prioritizing of OBL and AQ. He made clear he would go into allied countries if we knew we were there.
Oh and as far as him not hearing about it until afterwards because you know, you read and stuff... guess you didn't see the photos that were taken as he and others watched the mission in real time, right after HE gave the order.
But hey! You uh, read and stuff! Which is uh, nice...

I guess you're not too sharp are you. I said other than OBL which he was certainly watching and that he gave direct orders to do, though after agonising over it for 19 hours, he had no hand in THIS operation. Remedial English is clearly in order for you my friend.

Yes of course. I'm sure if you read your post you won't see a transfer of possessive pronouns that could lead to such a minsterpretation. But it's cool. You're blinded by politics as so many are. Obvious. You don't know how the intel and military operate at the command and strategic level. Also obvious. Nice avatar though...

Um, do you just make this stuff up? Long ago Obama resinstated the prioritizing of OBL and AQ. He made clear he would go into allied countries if we knew we were there.
Oh and as far as him not hearing about it until afterwards because you know, you read and stuff... guess you didn't see the photos that were taken as he and others watched the mission in real time, right after HE gave the order.
But hey! You uh, read and stuff! Which is uh, nice...

I guess you're not too sharp are you. I said other than OBL which he was certainly watching and that he gave direct orders to do, though after agonising over it for 19 hours, he had no hand in THIS operation. Remedial English is clearly in order for you my friend.

Yes of course. I'm sure if you read your post you won't see a transfer of possessive pronouns that could lead to such a minsterpretation. But it's cool. You're blinded by politics as so many are. Obvious. You don't know how the intel and military operate at the command and strategic level. Also obvious. Nice avatar though...

Yeah. He's extremely partisan IMO. He likes to make sweeping assertions w/o supplying documentation/ sources. He thinks "opinions" are valued in debates :lol:

Lat time I looked it was the US military and CIA that have been doing the job. But nice try to take credit away from those who are actually doing the hard work and give it to people who spend more time on the golf course then some of our soldiers get to relax period.

OK, fair point. But that's still not nearly as egregious as your boy StevenC trying to give the credit to Bush a few posts back.

thats right ....the guy in the Captains chair gave the thumbs up....he gets to pose for the picture.....if Bush would have used more sense instead of listening to the jerks he listened too he no doubt would have been posing for a few Pictures himself.....

Lat time I looked it was the US military and CIA that have been doing the job. But nice try to take credit away from those who are actually doing the hard work and give it to people who spend more time on the golf course then some of our soldiers get to relax period.

Reading isn't your strong-suit eh? :eusa_eh: BTW- I served

I'm glad you served but to give the POTUS first credit for an operation that he probably knew nothing about is a tad ridiculous...don't you think?

your kidding right?.....take out a Citizen in another Country and Obama was kept in the dark?......im sure he told everyone involved Months ago if you cant capture him,take him out....dont wait for my approval...do it....im sure the Egyptian Doctor is on the to do list....and the other lowlife "American" Adam "the goat fucker" Gadahn....im sure he is near the top of the list.....

Interesting who is standing up and applauding international assassination as a legitimate foreign policy. :eusa_think:

its called tough love Oddball.....basically you fight these scum balls using the methods they employ......works pretty good to.....or we can just go back and play the game that Clinton played.....lob a few missiles and threaten them.....

I thought it was the Defense Department that was responsible for this wonderful success. You know, the department that this administration wants all the deepest cuts to come from?......

At the direction of the president. They aren't "new". They were there during the last administration. Only then, the leaders were liars and Republican.

Dean you turn decent conversations to shit.....we still have liars there Dean.....many of them are Democrats.....OMG!!! did i shock the shit out of you with that?.....if i did sit down and take a few breaths.....i know i know....Democrats LIE?.....lots to digest.....

Good thing Obama kept the Bush administrations policies in place huh?

Bush was nice to leave Bin Laden and all these other terrorists alone so Obama could take them out. Turns out that Bush was a pretty nice guy after all.

I wasn't that long ago that Obama wanted to give terrorist Constitutional rights..

_52000767_000301277-1.jpg

April 4, 2011
In a sharp reversal of the Obama administration's policy on trying Sept. 11 suspects in U.S. courts, mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators will be tried in a military commission at Guantanamo Bay.

Attorney General Eric Holder today placed the blame squarely on Congress for creating conditions where the Department of Justice cannot try them in a federal court, saying their decision would gravely impact U.S. national security and counterterrorism efforts.

They "tied our hands in a away that could have serious ramifications," he said today. "In reality, I know this case in a way that members of Congress do not. Do I know better than them? Yes."

Mohammed was to have been tried in New York City, but city officials strongly objected to the move and Congress refused to appropriate funds to house Guantanamo inmates on mainland United States and to provide funds for a trial of extraordinary expense.

Holder said he stands by his decision to try the terror suspects in U.S. federal courts, but was forced to resume the military commission because realistically, "those restrictions are unlikely to be overturned in the near future." He added that the Obama administration still intends to eventually close the detainee center altogether, as the president had announced after becoming president.

Obama, both as candidate and as president, strongly objected to the military tribunals set up by the Bush administration. In 2006, he said their structure was "poorly thought out" and immediately upon taking office, he signed an executive order to close the detainee center at Guantanamo Bay. He later said that the tribunals "failed to establish a legitimate legal framework and undermined our capability to ensure swift and certain justice."

The White House today had little to say about the president's reversal of policy.

9/11 Mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to be Tried by Military Commission - ABC News

Although it is good to kill some of these terrorists if we could capture some of them and use some enhance interrogation techniques that would be better. We probably could have captured Bin-Laden, but it was just easier kill him after all the liberal demagoguery, and Obama was part of that.

yea its funny how politicians change when they are in power......lots of the positions im seeing from the posters here were different when Bush was in.....i guess the Magnetic Poles have shifted.....

Interesting who is standing up and applauding international assassination as a legitimate foreign policy. :eusa_think:

its called tough love Oddball.....basically you fight these scum balls using the methods they employ......works pretty good to.....or we can just go back and play the game that Clinton played.....lob a few missiles and threaten them.....

I have no problem with that but where I have the problem is targeting American citizens. Who gives one man that much power that he can be the judge jury and exacutioner

WTF are you guys talking about. Aside from Osama, what has Obama done that Bush did not do as well? We killed Thousands of Al Qaeda before Obama was Even a Candidate.

looks like Liberals are reaching looking for something to prop up this Utter Failure of a President. Sorry chaps, reaping the rewards of 10 Years of Hunting these fuckers is not going to be enough to make up for Obama's Massive Failures on the Economy, and Other Key issues.

Forum List

Back