Democrat Senator Threatens Insurrection If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade

I wish we lived in a world where outrage mattered. But I think we live in a post-outrage world, and voters today are affected only by that which directly affects them, which is why the economy, affordability and cost of living is such a major issue for so many people. While a lot of people will express sympathy for that 12-year-old girl in Texas who got raped but no longer can terminate her pregnancy, it’s not what motivates them to go to the polls, sadly.

Can gutting Roe produce the kind of outpouring of women voters for Democrats we saw in 2018, particularly in the suburbs? Or will traditional metrics — standing of the president, feelings about the economy and overall direction of the country — govern people’s choices?

Last edited:
the most effective use of the Supreme Court’s decision next year may not be to highlight Democratic positions on abortion at all — but rather, to depict it as an issue Republicans are obsessed with at the expense of more pressing concerns like the economy and jobs.

Funny how the Left can call for open violence to overthrow our government and everything is good.
The Left setting stage for yet more violence.

3502E86F-2AA6-4683-81B7-A62ED444B14E.jpeg

Another day, another Democrat exposes how they are a direct threats to the US and Americans, operating off of their own set of criminal, treasonous double-standards and rules.

This is also another example of how Liberals are controlled by their EMOTIONS, rarely taking time to THINK before speaking.

Another day, another Democrat exposes how they are a direct threats to the US and Americans, operating off of their own set of criminal, treasonous double-standards and rules.

This is also another example of how Liberals are controlled by their EMOTIONS, rarely taking time to THINK before speaking.
yes it is.

The Senator is mustering troops to vote and keep voting. Abortion is a losing stupid hill to die on for the republicans---but they just can't stop themselves.
Good they shouldn't stop...they need to put on their big boy pants and legislate...taking the SCOTUS out of the middle which is what Roberts actually wants.

The Senator is mustering troops to vote and keep voting. Abortion is a losing stupid hill to die on for the republicans---but they just can't stop themselves.
2 things. Protecting human life is of utmost importance, and Republicans will win on it.
It's cool when the right thing is also the helpful thing.

2 things. Protecting human life is of utmost importance, and Republicans will win on it.
It's cool when the right thing is also the helpful thing.

I'm pro-life but I can't support the Republicans. Unfortunately the concern over that life ends with birth with them.

I'm pro-life but I can't support the Republicans. Unfortunately the concern over that life ends with birth with them.
One of the stupidest talking points originated by druggie George Carlin. But--consider the source. A messed-up atheist addict.

Are you referring to capitol punishment and the death sentence?

Forum List

Back