Democrat Senator of Color, elected cuz she's a she Democrat of Color, asks Amy Coney Barrett if she's a sex predator

Democrats finally got her. She used an "outdated" term to refer to LGBTQRSTUFVXYZ
THIS IS IT THIS IS HOW BARACK OBAMA CAN BE NOMINATED TO THE SUPREME COURT AFTER HIS PRESIDENTIAL TERM ENDS IN 2017

Democrats finally got her. She used an "outdated" term to refer to LGBTQRSTUFVXYZ
That's the least of worries. She refused to say she supports a peaceful transfer of power. Which means she supports a violent coup by Trump. I don't see any other way to interpret this.

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

You are sick.

You need to see a doctor.

And do you have a basis for your comment...something substantial in this specific case.

On a serious note.

I understand that the Distinguished Senator from Hawaii yelled "No" on confirmation and then walked out of the chamber to show her contempt.

I was very disappointed by her behavior.

People of her ethnicity belong to the model minority. They usually conduct themselves like ladies & gentlemen.

What a shame that she marred that enviable reputation.

I think that she should be asked about this cult that she is in that requires her to swear an oath to obey this guy whom she is married to. Should we have people on the Supreme Court who worship genitals?

How the fuck did you come up with this bullshit.

You have a copy of the oath, you judgmental piece of shit ?

That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

Sounds like a set up is coming----------------

That's right, you know how these special (*)*^s operate. Yet PROGS are attracted to them aren't they?

Sounds like a set up is coming----------------

Too late. She's in. But I thought the same when that stupid cow asked the question.

Forum List

Back