Democrat senator Doug Jones will not vote to impeach

you are correct, not everyone can bull shit as poorly as you do.

the sad part is that you are not even good at it.

That's what the FBI must have thought

Let me guess...you launder money for the FBI though your five brokerages so they can use that money to run Treadstone.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No but they were here once, left full of egg...……………….

How much in your 401k

which one?
The one from the firm...……………………..

Yawn

Tell you what, you show me the line in just one of your accounts and I will do the same. You willing to go head to head?

If it gets him re-elected in Alabama....good for him

That's what the FBI must have thought

Let me guess...you launder money for the FBI though your five brokerages so they can use that money to run Treadstone.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How much in your 401k

which one?

Yawn

Tell you what, you show me the line in just one of your accounts and I will do the same. You willing to go head to head?
I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. Or anyone, it's a great place to be.

And yea it's great to be me.

You are sadder than a phone scammer, sometimes I lead them on for a half hour or more, then ask if their mom is still giving blow jobs

About as bright though

How much in your 401k

which one?

Yawn

You are sadder than a phone scammer

About as bright though

I knew you were a chicken shit full of crap.

Run away and hide now little boy.

while liberals may have won the battle of ideas, conservatives have won the battle for the soul of america, my friends!

How much in your 401k

which one?

Yawn

You are sadder than a phone scammer

About as bright though

I knew you were a chicken shit full of crap.

Run away and hide now little boy.
Yea I am chicken for not giving financial data to a monkey on the internet

You are dog shit to me, you are dog shit to everyone including your family

Enjoy being stepped on

Macintosh-Apples-in-Bushel-Baskets-.jpg

Last edited:
Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if “dots aren't connected” over “gaps” in the impeachment case.

Jones, D-Ala., during an appearance on ABC's “This Week,” called the impeachment charges against Trump “really serious allegations.” The House last week voted to approve two articles of impeachment that accuse the president of abusing the power of his office by pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf and obstructing Congress in its inquiry.

“What I'm trying to do because, quite frankly, I didn't sit in front of the TV set the entire time the last two or three months, I've been trying to read this. I'm trying to see if the dots get connected. If that is the case, then I think it's a serious matter. I think it's an impeachable matter,” Jones said. “But if those dots aren't connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way too.”

Poor nasty peelousy is she going to demand that he not be allowed to vote

Good news

Forum List

Back