Democrat senator Doug Jones will not vote to impeach

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if “dots aren't connected” over “gaps” in the impeachment case.

Jones, D-Ala., during an appearance on ABC's “This Week,” called the impeachment charges against Trump “really serious allegations.” The House last week voted to approve two articles of impeachment that accuse the president of abusing the power of his office by pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf and obstructing Congress in its inquiry.

“What I'm trying to do because, quite frankly, I didn't sit in front of the TV set the entire time the last two or three months, I've been trying to read this. I'm trying to see if the dots get connected. If that is the case, then I think it's a serious matter. I think it's an impeachable matter,” Jones said. “But if those dots aren't connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way too.”

Poor nasty peelousy is she going to demand that he not be allowed to vote

Nobody, including all of the Dems expected the Senate to convict.

This is not a shock to anyone but apparently you.

How does it feel to be an uninformed sheep?
You will never know 1/10th of 1 percent of what I do kid.

How did your stocks do today you little pug fart
Not bad for the year

much better this year than the last one.

Sure do, all one needs you little pug fart is a couple of good World market funds...….

Keep farting girl

So, exactly where in the world is the trading day over so that you know how the stocks did for the day?
Futures baby...……………….

Yesterday is dead and gone, those who dwell in yesterday miss the dawn

Singapore Exchange Ltd

Singapore Exchange Ltd

You keep proving that you know nothing about the market. First you ask me how my stock did today...a question only asked at the end of a trading day and now you think that futures matter.

You willing to go for a 3rd strike or will you just ran away and hide now?
And you do not own Alibaba

Sure do, all one needs you little pug fart is a couple of good World market funds...….

Keep farting girl

So, exactly where in the world is the trading day over so that you know how the stocks did for the day?
Futures baby...……………….

Yesterday is dead and gone, those who dwell in yesterday miss the dawn

Singapore Exchange Ltd

Singapore Exchange Ltd

You keep proving that you know nothing about the market. First you ask me how my stock did today...a question only asked at the end of a trading day and now you think that futures matter.

You willing to go for a 3rd strike or will you just ran away and hide now?
And you do not own Alibaba
Just FB,MSFT, AAPL to mention a few ,, and for years

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if “dots aren't connected” over “gaps” in the impeachment case.

Jones, D-Ala., during an appearance on ABC's “This Week,” called the impeachment charges against Trump “really serious allegations.” The House last week voted to approve two articles of impeachment that accuse the president of abusing the power of his office by pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf and obstructing Congress in its inquiry.

“What I'm trying to do because, quite frankly, I didn't sit in front of the TV set the entire time the last two or three months, I've been trying to read this. I'm trying to see if the dots get connected. If that is the case, then I think it's a serious matter. I think it's an impeachable matter,” Jones said. “But if those dots aren't connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way too.”

Not bad for the year

The really cool thing is that the feds are rumored to be breaking up Google like they did to ATT

Yawning

My stocks are always trading somewhere kid. It's not all about NY

The really cool thing is that the feds are rumored to be breaking up Google like they did to ATT

Yawning

Whatever you say little man. I am sure all your co-workers are Wendy's really buy into your obvious bull shit.

Yawning

Whatever you say little man. I am sure all your co-workers are Wendy's really buy into your obvious bull shit.
Is Wendy's a buy? We love the chili

Yawning

Do you get a discount on it while you are working? Have you moved past fry cook yet?

Yawning

Do you get a discount on it while you are working? Have you moved past fry cook yet?
Dude you just related your ignorance as you believe one knows what their stock closed at until after the exchange closes.

For the meek who do not understand day trading.

Fart on pug...……………..

Again green is open

List of Exchanges | TradingHours.com

MAGA

Yawning

Dude you just related your ignorance as you believe one knows what their stock closed at until after the exchange closes.

For the meek who do not understand day trading.

Fart on pug...……………..

Again green is open

List of Exchanges | TradingHours.com

MAGA

You keep throwing out words that you do not even know what they mean. Too damn funny.

Let me guess, you are day trading your World market funds

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Not bad for the year

Yawning

Great money making opportunity just like ATT was with all those splitting from them

Not bad for the year

Yawning

Great money making opportunity just like ATT was with all those splitting from them
But I have 5 brokerages...………………….

Imagine that

Next

Not bad for the year

Yawning

Imagine that

Next

I doubt you even know what brokerage is.

you are just posting words you heard on the TV.

you could not be more obvious.

Not bad for the year

Yawning

Imagine that

Next

Denial is a common reaction, not everyone can be like me.

It's ok to vent

denial.jpeg

Yawning

Imagine that

Next

It's ok to vent

you are correct, not everyone can bull shit as poorly as you do.

the sad part is that you are not even good at it.

Yawning

Imagine that

Next

It's ok to vent

That's what the FBI must have thought

Imagine that

Next

It's ok to vent

Let me guess...you launder money for the FBI though your five brokerages so they can use that money to run Treadstone.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Imagine that

Next

It's ok to vent

Let me guess...you launder money for the FBI though your five brokerages so they can use that money to run Treadstone.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No but they were here once, left full of egg...……………….

How much in your 401k

Actually Jason Bourne is loosely based on my younger years. Minus the assassin stuff, they made that all up

LOL, I would love to see my files though, mostly based on my various hard drives

It's ok to vent

How much in your 401k

which one?

It's ok to vent

How much in your 401k

which one?
The one from the firm...……………………..

Yawn

Forum List

Back