Democrat senator Doug Jones will not vote to impeach

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if “dots aren't connected” over “gaps” in the impeachment case.

Jones, D-Ala., during an appearance on ABC's “This Week,” called the impeachment charges against Trump “really serious allegations.” The House last week voted to approve two articles of impeachment that accuse the president of abusing the power of his office by pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf and obstructing Congress in its inquiry.

“What I'm trying to do because, quite frankly, I didn't sit in front of the TV set the entire time the last two or three months, I've been trying to read this. I'm trying to see if the dots get connected. If that is the case, then I think it's a serious matter. I think it's an impeachable matter,” Jones said. “But if those dots aren't connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way too.”

Poor nasty peelousy is she going to demand that he not be allowed to vote

Nobody, including all of the Dems expected the Senate to convict.

This is not a shock to anyone but apparently you.

How does it feel to be an uninformed sheep?

He committed no crime. It’s all BS

Trump is not even CHARGED with a crime...The articles of impeachment ALLEGE no crime.

There will be no vote to convict.

There will only be a vote to dismiss the case...if it gets 51 votes (and it will) this will be tossed out right after the opening statements.

No crime is necessary. But you are right, there will be no conviction.

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says he'll vote to acquit President Trump if 'dots aren't connected'

Democratic Sen. Doug Jones dismissed concerns that he will lose his seat if he votes to remove President Trump in a Senate trial, but said he would acquit Trump if “dots aren't connected” over “gaps” in the impeachment case.

Jones, D-Ala., during an appearance on ABC's “This Week,” called the impeachment charges against Trump “really serious allegations.” The House last week voted to approve two articles of impeachment that accuse the president of abusing the power of his office by pressuring Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 election on his behalf and obstructing Congress in its inquiry.

“What I'm trying to do because, quite frankly, I didn't sit in front of the TV set the entire time the last two or three months, I've been trying to read this. I'm trying to see if the dots get connected. If that is the case, then I think it's a serious matter. I think it's an impeachable matter,” Jones said. “But if those dots aren't connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way too.”

We’re talking about Doug Jones and Democrats not siding with Democrats,, hehe

You will never know 1/10th of 1 percent of what I do kid.

How did your stocks do today you little pug fart

Of course not all the Dems were going to vote to convict, they care more about winning the Senate

The whole thing was just a show to keep the people occupied

They did nothing moron, it is fucking Sunday.

Are you really as stupid as your post indicate or is this just an act for the internet?

Of course not all the Dems were going to vote to convict, they care more about winning the Senate

The whole thing was just a show to keep the people occupied
Wtff huh?

Are you really as stupid as your post indicate or is this just an act for the internet?

Sorry that you are still a little pug fart, I own stocks on 6 continents

World stock markets map shows the current open closed holiday status and current time for stock exchange- 24 hour format

No crime is necessary. But you are right, there will be no conviction.

Yes, a crime is necessary! A HIGH crime or HIGH misdemeanor!

Or do the words in the constitution mean NOTHING to you?

What is the definition of a "high crime"?

Also...

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,” the politician said. “Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Lindsey Graham

World stock markets map shows the current open closed holiday status and current time for stock exchange- 24 hour format

Of course you do! :113:

Of course you do! :113:

Sure do, all one needs you little pug fart is a couple of good World market funds...….

Keep farting girl

green is open by the way stupid

Sure do, all one needs you little pug fart is a couple of good World market funds...….

Keep farting girl

So, exactly where in the world is the trading day over so that you know how the stocks did for the day?

New Alabama Senate poll (JMC Analysts) Does Sen. Doug Jones deserve to be re-elected:

Yes: 34% No: 48%

If the election were today who would you vote for: Sessions: 46% Jones: 41% Undecided: 13%

What is the definition of a "high crime"?

Using the IRS to destroy your political opponents.

Forcing GM bondholders to eat a 100% loss against contract law.

Arming the mexican drug cartel...resulting in the death of Americans.

Taking kickbacks from countries receiving US aid money.

Selling 20% of all U.S. uranium to russia.

Flying 1.7 billion IN CASH to iran.

I could continue...

Not bad for the year

Keep farting girl

So, exactly where in the world is the trading day over so that you know how the stocks did for the day?
Futures baby...……………….

Yesterday is dead and gone, those who dwell in yesterday miss the dawn

Singapore Exchange Ltd

Singapore Exchange Ltd

You keep proving that you know nothing about the market. First you ask me how my stock did today...a question only asked at the end of a trading day and now you think that futures matter.

You willing to go for a 3rd strike or will you just ran away and hide now?

Forum List

Back