Democrat Representing Border District: Migration Surge Will Be 'Catastrophic for Our Party, for Our Country...'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The truth is out there. Even some Democrats see this.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there is no immigration "crisis" at the Southwest border, but one Democrat lawmaker who represents a border community has a different view. Rep. Vincente Gonzalez (D-Texas) said the surge of Central Americans at the U.S. border could have a "catastrophic" effect, not only on his district but also on the Democrat Party:

"[F]or thousands of people to be reaching our border in the middle of a pandemic, in a disorderly fashion, could be catastrophic to my district," Rep. Gonzalez told CNN on Monday.

He noted that in recent weeks, migrants who made it into the United States illegally "were processed or released."

If that is the message that we send to Central America and around the world, I can assure you it won't be long before we have tens of thousands of people showing up to our border, and it'll be catastrophic for our party, for our country, for my region, for my district, in the middle of a pandemic, in an area where we've lost over 3,000 people in my small congressional district.

So I think we need to have a better plan in place. I think we -- asylum-seekers should be able to ask for asylum and be processed in their home country or a neighboring country. And we shouldn't have a policy in place that impulses people to make this 2,000-mile trek, where cartels and human traffickers are enriching themselves.

Gonzalez called for a "humane, compassionate way for people to ask for asylum in their home countries or their neighboring countries, and if they get the document, they can get on a plane for $400 and fly in."

He noted that more than 80 percent of asylum-seekers "never qualify for asylum, which is another issue we need to address. Immigration needs a holistic approach in America."

I wouldn't be surprised if China and Iran were funding such caravans. Overrun a nation and pluck off each nation one by one. Sort of like what they are doing already.

Imaging going back 25 years and telling that generation "this is what the future will look like"?

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there is no immigration "crisis" at the Southwest border-Article

Oh, okay...so what's this topic even about then anyhow?

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there is no immigration "crisis" at the Southwest border-Article

Because a federal bureaucrat would never ever lie to us....Right?
Since there is no Crisis Mr. Mayorkas should go to the Border and Live with the people who are not causing a crisis. First hand Experience in Child and Adolescent care should be his duty as DHS Secretary

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says there is no immigration "crisis" at the Southwest border, but one Democrat lawmaker who represents a border community has a different view. Rep. Vincente Gonzalez (D-Texas) said the surge of Central Americans at the U.S. border could have a "catastrophic" effect, not only on his district but also on the Democrat Party:
"[F]or thousands of people to be reaching our border in the middle of a pandemic, in a disorderly fashion, could be catastrophic to my district," Rep. Gonzalez told CNN on Monday.
He noted that in recent weeks, migrants who made it into the United States illegally "were processed or released."
If that is the message that we send to Central America and around the world, I can assure you it won't be long before we have tens of thousands of people showing up to our border, and it'll be catastrophic for our party, for our country, for my region, for my district, in the middle of a pandemic, in an area where we've lost over 3,000 people in my small congressional district.
So I think we need to have a better plan in place. I think we -- asylum-seekers should be able to ask for asylum and be processed in their home country or a neighboring country. And we shouldn't have a policy in place that impulses people to make this 2,000-mile trek, where cartels and human traffickers are enriching themselves.
Gonzalez called for a "humane, compassionate way for people to ask for asylum in their home countries or their neighboring countries, and if they get the document, they can get on a plane for $400 and fly in."
He noted that more than 80 percent of asylum-seekers "never qualify for asylum, which is another issue we need to address. Immigration needs a holistic approach in America."

Could actually be more proof that the Democrat's are the one's pulling the strings on this so called pandemic, and using it for political purposes.

Just like the protest, and the riots of the past summer during the pandemic, where as one would have thought that because of the pandemic, the protestor's would have been met with immediate military crack downs in order to preserve the health of the country during a serious pandemic.

Nope, what we saw were Democrats supporting and aiding and abetting the rioters, and the violent protestor's instead of joining with the nation to immediately stop all illegal demonstrations during a national emergency, and during a major pandemic.

It jumps out at me immediately, that this Democrap appears to be far more concerned with the political consequences for his party, than he is with the very real adverse impact that this will have on American citizens, and in particular, on his own constituents.

I am telling you right now that I hear more Spanish than English in Nevada and I see hordes of them everywhere

demonRATS/communists want you to get the shot, fuck up your genes, and stay home. but wait, the shit stains even want all the illegals to flood AMERICA, and bring more corona, variants, if they exist, into AMERICA.
do the evil scum, communist, treasonist, demonRATS have a real plan? NOT....all you retarded suckers that idolize the communist/demonRATS...wow, brain dead

demonRATS/communists want you to get the shot, fuck up your genes, and stay home. but wait, the shit stains even want all the illegals to flood AMERICA, and bring more corona, variants, if they exist, into AMERICA.
do the evil scum, communist, treasonist, demonRATS have a real plan? NOT....all you retarded suckers that idolize the communist/demonRATS...wow, brain dead
Feel better? lol

The Mexicans, and their descendants like Gonzalez, do have a prejudiced attitude towards people from Central America.

DHS should be tending to the communist virus, not to another group doing a blm imitation during the pandemic.

The Biden immigration policies that are about to cause a humanitarian crisis at our southern border?

Pretending it's not going to happen isn't going to make it go away. Get your defense of Clueless Joe ready now, FFrench because you're going to need it shortly!

He'll be purged from the party for speaking out against the propaganda. His days are numbered.

Three things:
1) the major crisis on the border due to Biden's horrible policies
2) the Admin got caught lying about it
3) how the xidenbots eat up what the lies and propaganda from Xiden's Minister of Propaganda (well, that's only the topic after your post)

Forum List

Back