Democrat Rep on CNN: We don't want Small Businesses

that depends on whether you’re a business owner or an employee. Many employees produce much much more in value than they get paid and those profits go to the business owner. That’s how business works.

If you're an employee and you only produce $10/hour in value, how much should you be paid?
Generally speaking if an employee is producing $10 an hour of value then if the business is going to survive it would need to pay that employee $3-$5 an hour. Of course there are many other factors at play.

If this is the circumstance then the business owner needs to restructure and develop a better business model or train the employee to produce more value.

Generally speaking if an employee is producing $10 an hour of value then if the business is going to survive it would need to pay that employee $3-$5 an hour.

And if a $15/ hour mandate was enacted?

If this is the circumstance then the business owner needs to restructure and develop a better business model or train the employee to produce more value.

Some people just aren't very productive, no matter what the business model or amount of training (like 30 year olds still making minimum wage).
Min wage workers aren’t there to produce business they are there to exacute
In which state does making $15,000 a year keep a person above the poverty line?

Who said it needs to do that?
Less than 2% of workers make minimum wage and about half of them are 25 and under.
Why should businesses pay full time employees wages that keeps them above the poverty line?! How about so the tax payers don’t need to pay full time workers welfare to keep them afloat despite the fact they are fully employed. That may be a point you agree with

Why should businesses pay full time employees wages that keeps them above the poverty line?!

Exactly.

If you produce $10/hour in value, what should your wages be?

so the tax payers don’t need to pay full time workers welfare to keep them afloat

Would the taxpayer funded welfare be higher or lower without the job?
It’s up to the business owner to run their business to produce adequate value to pay their employees, just as it’s up to them to meet regulations and codes for the states and industries they do business in. A persons time is worth more than poverty. If you work for yourself and you produce $10 an hour of value then that’s what you will get and you likely won’t make it. But if you are going to employee people then you have a responsibility to those employees

Yep, your responsibility is to pay them as agreed, nothing more.

exactly, which is why there is movement to get the minimum agreement higher and better for workers

Yet all it will create is fewer workers, tell the ones put out of a job how much better it is for them. You commies just don't think things through.

What do you mean they don't think it through. Of course they do. Its been analyzed and studied.
It would cost 1.4 million jobs in exchange for raising 900,000 out of poverty.

So you believe that since you're fine with that everyone else should be true?

I marvel at how the leftwing mind works.
No, I don't believe that everybody should feel the same way I do. I actually don't think the $15 min wage should be in this bill, but who cares what I think and feel? Nobody. Can we get back to the debate now? I'm not done schooling you.
So are you fine with everyone opposing the $15/hr minimum wage or not?
Of course I’m fine with people opposing the wage... don’t see why that matters
Then why don't you shut up about it?
Because I don’t want to
In other words you have a problem with people disapproving of the $15/hr minimum wage. You keep taking both sides of the issue.
Again, nobody gives a shit what I have a problem with or not. I’m debating the issue, my personal feelings don’t matter. I’m taking the side of defending the wage. You seem to keep bouncing around topics. Are you having a hard time hanging?
I give a shit that you're a liar and a hypocrite. If you don't care whether people support the $15/hr minimum wage, then you would shut your fucking trap about it. People don't blather continually about stuff they don't care about.

You seem to have a problem with identifying your hypocrisy.
Engaging in debate is not hypocrisy. I could take the other side of the argument and run circles around you. And here you are going off track to try and get personal. That’s a white flag if I’ve ever seen one.
They way you do it is hypocrisy. You claim you don't care about whether people support the $15/hr minimum wage, and then you immediately prove you're a liar. Pointing out your lies and hypocrisy is not "getting personal." It's arguing against your lies and hypocrisy.

They lie about everything.
Haha, can you name a lie I’ve told?
Did you vote for Biden?
I did but it wasn’t counted. Why?

Your decision was to support every lie that produced these:

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
"ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"

ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate
The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by then–U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• “Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• 6. Reverse travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries
  • What a swell idea!!!
  • It must be aimed at keeping Americans safe!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.
Wanna see where Muslim Americans stand?

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The transgender threat to women's sports | Opinion

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

9.Revoke certain executive orders concerning federal regulation

This is the target, Trump’s removing of regulatory ‘red tape.’ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"
Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.
Trump is a threat to the sort of bribery that make Biden rich.

It is the major reason Trump’s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ‘helpful’ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individuals….and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.
Do you know you don’t have to be an American citizen to sign up?

11. Reopen Obamacare marketplaces, lower recent barriers to joining Medicaid

Wanna defend this failure?

"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges

"Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts"
Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."
Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts

12. Lift certain restrictions on abortion funding

“Biden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.” Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

“…Biden’s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. “It is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,” she added.” Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

The President is responsible for the prosperity and well-being of his nation.
If he governs in a different manner, his campaign was a lie.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

A Silicon Valley rep. He has no use for small businesses quite naturally.
A nation run by a dozen mega giant corporations would suit this shit-bird very well.

Small business owners are the craftiest and most ambitious people I meet. They figure out how to make something from nothing
Democrat rulers don’t like such independence and success because so many of whom they represent are government dependent or assisted bums. Self motivators and self sustainers are a threat to the Democrat regime so they are seeking their elimination.
Good theory man. Sounds totally believable
Fact over feeling and you naturally reject that
I’m all for fact over feeling. You are projecting feelings not stating facts

that depends on whether you’re a business owner or an employee. Many employees produce much much more in value than they get paid and those profits go to the business owner. That’s how business works.

If you're an employee and you only produce $10/hour in value, how much should you be paid?
Generally speaking if an employee is producing $10 an hour of value then if the business is going to survive it would need to pay that employee $3-$5 an hour. Of course there are many other factors at play.

Generally speaking if an employee is producing $10 an hour of value then if the business is going to survive it would need to pay that employee $3-$5 an hour.

Some people just aren't very productive, no matter what the business model or amount of training (like 30 year olds still making minimum wage).

Less than 2% of workers make minimum wage and about half of them are 25 and under.
Why should businesses pay full time employees wages that keeps them above the poverty line?! How about so the tax payers don’t need to pay full time workers welfare to keep them afloat despite the fact they are fully employed. That may be a point you agree with

Why should businesses pay full time employees wages that keeps them above the poverty line?!

Exactly.

so the tax payers don’t need to pay full time workers welfare to keep them afloat

It’s up to the business owner to run their business to produce adequate value to pay their employees, just as it’s up to them to meet regulations and codes for the states and industries they do business in. A persons time is worth more than poverty. If you work for yourself and you produce $10 an hour of value then that’s what you will get and you likely won’t make it. But if you are going to employee people then you have a responsibility to those employees

exactly, which is why there is movement to get the minimum agreement higher and better for workers

Yet all it will create is fewer workers, tell the ones put out of a job how much better it is for them. You commies just don't think things through.

What do you mean they don't think it through. Of course they do. Its been analyzed and studied.

No, I don't believe that everybody should feel the same way I do. I actually don't think the $15 min wage should be in this bill, but who cares what I think and feel? Nobody. Can we get back to the debate now? I'm not done schooling you.
Because I don’t want to
In other words you have a problem with people disapproving of the $15/hr minimum wage. You keep taking both sides of the issue.
Again, nobody gives a shit what I have a problem with or not. I’m debating the issue, my personal feelings don’t matter. I’m taking the side of defending the wage. You seem to keep bouncing around topics. Are you having a hard time hanging?
I give a shit that you're a liar and a hypocrite. If you don't care whether people support the $15/hr minimum wage, then you would shut your fucking trap about it. People don't blather continually about stuff they don't care about.

Engaging in debate is not hypocrisy. I could take the other side of the argument and run circles around you. And here you are going off track to try and get personal. That’s a white flag if I’ve ever seen one.
They way you do it is hypocrisy. You claim you don't care about whether people support the $15/hr minimum wage, and then you immediately prove you're a liar. Pointing out your lies and hypocrisy is not "getting personal." It's arguing against your lies and hypocrisy.

Did you vote for Biden?

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more

The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by then–U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• “Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• What a swell idea!!!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

This is the target, Trump’s removing of regulatory ‘red tape.’ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.

It is the major reason Trump’s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ‘helpful’ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individuals….and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."

Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

“Biden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.” Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

“…Biden’s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. “It is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,” she added.” Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

Did you vote for Trump?

Many people lack the skills and experience to get any but a low wage job.
Are they to be trapped on welfare their entire life?

What would be the argument against that?

The performance of a job has value. I've got a guy who works for me who already knows that, if he remains a janitor, he's going to be let go on September 30, 2023. That's when minimum wage in Florida goes to $13 an hour. I can contract that out for less. If he ends up welfare, that's neither my fault nor my responsibility...

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.

The performance of a job has value. I've got a guy who works for me who already knows that, if he remains a janitor, he's going to be let go on September 30, 2023. That's when minimum wage in Florida goes to $13 an hour. I can contract that out for less. If he ends up welfare, that's neither my fault nor my responsibility...

Lifetime welfare isn't a bad idea?

Lifetime welfare isn't a bad idea?

I've never said it was a good idea.

But asking me if it isn't a bad idea doesn't answer my question...

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.
You voted for Trump. Does that mean you are now supportive of everything that guy has said and done? I hope you aren't as mindless as that. I certainly wouldn't accuse you of that, not sure why you think it a good argument to do that to me or how you think that makes me a liar

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.
You voted for Trump. Does that mean you are now supportive of everything that guy has said and done? I hope you aren't as mindless as that. I certainly wouldn't accuse you of that, not sure why you think it a good argument to do that to me.

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Still waiting for you to make your point.

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.
You voted for Trump. Does that mean you are now supportive of everything that guy has said and done? I hope you aren't as mindless as that. I certainly wouldn't accuse you of that, not sure why you think it a good argument to do that to me.

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

1611174119395.png

please stop wasting space, I don't read any of your copy and paste crap. if you have a point to make then make it with your own words.

Small business owners are the craftiest and most ambitious people I meet. They figure out how to make something from nothing
Democrat rulers don’t like such independence and success because so many of whom they represent are government dependent or assisted bums. Self motivators and self sustainers are a threat to the Democrat regime so they are seeking their elimination.
Good theory man. Sounds totally believable
Fact over feeling and you naturally reject that
I’m all for fact over feeling. You are projecting feelings not stating facts
When you take the statement I made and reverse it against me it is your flag of surrender that you can’t derive original thought

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.

Trump achievements.

— Defeated ISIS

www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

1611174119395.png

please stop wasting space, I don't read any of your copy and paste crap. if you have a point to make then make it with your own words.

"Not reading" is the reason you are what you are.

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.

Trump achievements.

— Defeated ISIS

www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

1611174119395.png

I do plenty of reading but I know what is good to read and what's an utter waste of time. The vast majority of your posts are a waste of time with an unbelievable amount of blather that just wastes space. Tighten it up chica, nobody reads that crap.

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.

Trump achievements.

— Defeated ISIS

www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

1611174119395.png

I do plenty of reading but I know what is good to read and what's an utter waste of time. The vast majority of your posts are a waste of time with an unbelievable amount of blather that just wastes space. Tighten it up chica, nobody reads that crap.

Get back to me when you are ready to admit you read it, and have no answer.

Exactly.

Because I don’t want to

Did you vote for Biden?

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Did you vote for Trump?

Absolutely.

Make your point.

Trump achievements.

— Defeated ISIS

www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

1611174119395.png

Get back to me when you are ready to admit you read it, and have no answer.
I'll read original thought. I'm not going to read your endless propaganda that you copy and paste on the board here.

llegal aliens work for less than minimum wage. Make them legal, force employers to pay them MW and RAISE the MW and the downward pressure on wages go away.

Importing millions of low-skilled illegal aliens, making them legal and hiking the minimum wage is not going to increase the demand for low-skilled native born US citizen workers.

Who determines the value an employee adds?

Math.

OK. Show your work

If you take $10 of input and turn it into an $18 product in 1 hour, you created $8 of value/hour.
The fact is that these immigrants do the work that American workers are too lazy to do, and $15 isn't going to change that. My view is that $15 is too high a wage for the kind of work that they do because that basic wage is a learning wage only.
What kind of work are you talking about? And what are they learning? Can you give a couple examples?
Farmhands, landscaping, clean-up, etc.
You think picking veggies in a field all day is a learning task? Or digging trenches or cleaning bathroom floors?! What exactly are they learning? And if somebody spends 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year doing those jobs do you really think they deserve to make less than $15,000 a year ?! Really think about that
Yes, I think everybody deserves more. It isn't only $15000. It also benefits that need to be added to the mix and then it becomes a matter of affordability.
Ok $15k and benefits. You good with that for full time work? The jobs you listed aren’t learning jobs btw, they are straight up hard labor
Unskilled labor, and yes it can be hard. A job like that pays less than skilled labor jobs. If you are a business owner, you will look at things a little differently when it is your money and you own the overhead. Trust me. It is very difficult for someone who has never had to meet payroll to understand the nature of business.

llegal aliens work for less than minimum wage. Make them legal, force employers to pay them MW and RAISE the MW and the downward pressure on wages go away.

Importing millions of low-skilled illegal aliens, making them legal and hiking the minimum wage is not going to increase the demand for low-skilled native born US citizen workers.

Who determines the value an employee adds?

Math.

OK. Show your work

If you take $10 of input and turn it into an $18 product in 1 hour, you created $8 of value/hour.
The fact is that these immigrants do the work that American workers are too lazy to do, and $15 isn't going to change that. My view is that $15 is too high a wage for the kind of work that they do because that basic wage is a learning wage only.
What kind of work are you talking about? And what are they learning? Can you give a couple examples?
Farmhands, landscaping, clean-up, etc.
You think picking veggies in a field all day is a learning task? Or digging trenches or cleaning bathroom floors?! What exactly are they learning? And if somebody spends 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year doing those jobs do you really think they deserve to make less than $15,000 a year ?! Really think about that
Yes, I think everybody deserves more. It isn't only $15000. It also benefits that need to be added to the mix and then it becomes a matter of affordability.
Ok $15k and benefits. You good with that for full time work? The jobs you listed aren’t learning jobs btw, they are straight up hard labor
Unskilled labor, and yes it can be hard. A job like that pays less than skilled labor jobs. If you are a business owner, you will look at things a little differently when it is your money and you own the overhead. Trust me. It is very difficult for someone who has never had to meet payroll to understand the nature of business.
I’ve ran my own businesses did the past 15 years. I understand the nature of business. I could never stomach utilizing 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year of somebody’s time and only paying them $15k. I don’t care what job they were doing

Forum List

Back