Democrat Rep on CNN: We don't want Small Businesses

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) told CNN in an interview on Sunday that he and presumably other Democrats “don’t want low-wage” small businesses as he advocated for increasing the minimum wage. “We don’t want low-wage businesses,” he said when asked if mom and pop shops should be forced to pay employees more. “I think most successful small businesses can pay a fair wage.”

No beating around the bush there. The Rich and big-time Corporations only. F these local businesses who don't succeed by economies of scale. No open market of ideas. If you can't pay what I think you should, you should be erased.

The latest daily example of Leftist totalitarianism.

Democrats. Textbook Fascism.
1614003008626.png

Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) told CNN in an interview on Sunday that he and presumably other Democrats “don’t want low-wage” small businesses as he advocated for increasing the minimum wage. “We don’t want low-wage businesses,” he said when asked if mom and pop shops should be forced to pay employees more. “I think most successful small businesses can pay a fair wage.”

No beating around the bush there. The Rich and big-time Corporations only. F these local businesses who don't succeed by economies of scale. No open market of ideas. If you can't pay what I think you should, you should be erased.

What is wrong with not wanting businesses that pay low wages? The state has one of the highest cost factors to exist there. The state is number one in the nation with GDP.

It's because we've yet to push back against them. They're like a serial killer begging us to stop them

What is wrong with not wanting businesses that pay low wages? The state has one of the highest cost factors to exist there. The state is number one in the nation with GDP.
youre right,, its better to have low skilled workers unemployed and living in their moms basement,,,

what were we thinking??

What is wrong with not wanting businesses that pay low wages?

Many people lack the skills and experience to get any but a low wage job.
Are they to be trapped on welfare their entire life?

The state is number one in the nation with GDP.

Number one in population.

youre right,, its better to have low skilled workers unemployed and living in their moms basement,,,

what were we thinking??

If you're going to talk about danielpalos, maybe you should ping him?

Yup and small businesses are the backbone of this country. No small business will be able to afford to pay what those idiots think they should pay. What imbeciles they are.

what were we thinking??

If you're going to talk about danielpalos, maybe you should ping him?
I put that idiot on ignore a long time ago,,

It is not always about skills but location, lower wages are ok in places where the cost of living is lower yet California is not that place.

The Spring Bail-out of $3.0 Tril. made the rich far richer, but only temporarily provided a Living Wage to millions of lower income workers--like never before in history. Those were the enhancements for people unemployed. Coincidentally, "Black Lives Matter" became a theme in the 50 United States, and some nations worldwide. Sydney, Australia, for example: Was not set on fire. Neither was San Francisco or Los Angeles. Not even Bakersfield was set on fire. The Republican Minority Leader is from there, even.

So that left people working, at $7.25 per hour. The marketplace was primed with the Stimulus. The market-place is poised to thrive again--and so there are Democrats and Republicans set to raise the federal Minimum Wage.

Compare and Contrast with Texas just last week. Official GOP now, (1) gouging the customers of the unregulated energy industry, (2) celebrating the intended murders of children and the elderly in fire and ice. See the celebrants in this thread alone!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Equal-Amount daily raise of incomes in Matt 20: 1-16, is actually the real and in-fact backdrop of Matt 25: 14-30! Anyone can draw a rectangle--dotted lines from left to right, parallel to the top and the bottom. The left-right diagonal, from the bottom to the top--can then be drawn in, that in the original Back-drop of Matt 20: 1-16. See a thriving market. Take away the back-drop, lives don't matter but get cast out. In Texas, that meant into fire and ice!)

It is not always about skills but location, lower wages are ok in places where the cost of living is lower yet California is not that place.

California is a very big state.
The idiocy and added expense of liberal regulations hasn't reached every corner.

So why don’t the big corporations just hire all the “low wage” people then? Oh it couldn’t be because they are already hiring illegal aliens for less than that, right?

Not stupidity.. dangerous ideology that will harm the populace. Big difference.
I dont know what his deepest motivation is

He seems to be from an elite sect of India.

Upper crusters tend to be a little out of touch with the real world

you know, “let them eat cake”

Most progressives are just marxists by another name and the more desperate people there are depending on government the better libs like it

Not stupidity.. dangerous ideology that will harm the populace. Big difference.
I dont know what his deepest motivation is

He seems to be from an elite sect of India.

Upper crusters tend to be a little out of touch with the real world

you know, “let them eat cake”

Most progressives are just marxists by another name and the more desperate people there are depending on government the better libs like it

Yea, I don't like to assume deep motivations. I'll leave that to the media and leftists and their assumptions of Donald Trump, and how he picked eggs for breakfast because they're white on the outside, thus he's a racist.

Small businesses are more difficult to control.
They want every business controlled directly by Big Government.
Communism 101.

Probably true in his district

California's 17th congressional district
California US Congressional District 17 (since 2013).tif
California's 17th congressional district since 2013
Representative
Population (2019)790,519
Median household
income
$147,671[1]
Ethnicity
Cook PVID+2

Forum List