Democrat Rep on CNN: We don't want Small Businesses

It is not always about skills but location, lower wages are ok in places where the cost of living is lower yet California is not that place.
Like lefty says if the company you work for wants to force you to vaccinate.....quit your job and get another one.

If you develop or have skills, your wages will increase.

Joe Biden has already destroyed thousands and thousands of small businesses, so now the demtards want to wipe out the rest?

If you want wages to increase for low skilled workers, DEPORT the 30-40 Million Illegal Aliens living here working as SLAVES for The Wealthy Elite.

I'm all for a $15 an hour minimum wage but only if it is paired with increased border security, finish the wall and deportation of 40 Million Illegal Aliens.

Like lefty says if the company you work for wants to force you to vaccinate.....quit your job and get another one.

If you develop or have skills, your wages will increase.

Joe Biden has already destroyed thousands and thousands of small businesses, so now the demtards want to wipe out the rest?

If you want wages to increase for low skilled workers, DEPORT the 30-40 Million Illegal Aliens living here working as SLAVES for The Wealthy Elite.

I'm all for a $15 an hour minimum wage but only if it is paired with increased border security, finish the wall and deportation of 40 Million Illegal Aliens.
Thousands were destroyed during the pandemic which was during Trump yet you stay silent even though you approved of the govt. paying businesses to stay in business along with the workers which were b-partisan decisions and legislation....I don't care if wages rise for low-skilled people because then you take away the desire to learn more to earn more. I made a fortune working right along with the illegals in competing for masonry work all it took was hard work and I made a hell of a lot more than working for a corporation. Immigrants are the people who start up the majority of new small businesses in the USA. I was making fifteen an hour twenty-five years ago so fifteen isn't enough.

Thousands were destroyed during the pandemic which was during Trump yet you stay silent even though you approved of the govt. paying businesses to stay in business along with the workers which were b-partisan decisions and legislation....I don't care if wages rise for low-skilled people because then you take away the desire to learn more to earn more. I made a fortune working right along with the illegals in competing for masonry work all it took was hard work and I made a hell of a lot more than working for a corporation. Immigrants are the people who start up the majority of new small businesses in the USA.
You do realize that 80% or all US Currency that ever existed was printed in just the last 22 months thanks to Obama-Fauci's Scamdemic?

Last January 2020, the US Federal Reserve had around $4 trillion dollars, which is around 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months. Past forward to this day, things have changed drastically as the Fed has accelerated money printing, bringing it to nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence. Dec 27, 2021

Thousands were destroyed during the pandemic which was during Trump yet you stay silent even though you approved of the govt. paying businesses to stay in business along with the workers which were b-partisan decisions and legislation....I don't care if wages rise for low-skilled people because then you take away the desire to learn more to earn more. I made a fortune working right along with the illegals in competing for masonry work all it took was hard work and I made a hell of a lot more than working for a corporation. Immigrants are the people who start up the majority of new small businesses in the USA. I was making fifteen an hour twenty-five years ago so fifteen isn't enough.
Our currency is completely devalued and worthless, but you want to virtue signal about making small struggling businesses pay more per hour to low skilled workers?

When The GOV has printed 80% of all US Currency that has ever existed in the last 22 months, don't you think it's time to throttle it down?

You do realize that 80% or all US Currency that ever existed was printed in just the last 22 months thanks to Obama-Fauci's Scamdemic?

Last January 2020, the US Federal Reserve had around $4 trillion dollars, which is around 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months. Past forward to this day, things have changed drastically as the Fed has accelerated money printing, bringing it to nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence. Dec 27, 2021

Yes, it was done at the insistence of Trump who also wants zero percent interest rates so he could refinance his debt....They all play the same game yet you are dumb enough to take a side of the liars like many do since both sides are liars and scammers. Remember this, they are humans long before they become attached to a political party.

Our currency is completely devalued and worthless, but you want to virtue signal about making small struggling businesses pay more per hour to low skilled workers?

When The GOV has printed 80% of all US Currency that has ever existed in the last 22 months, don't you think it's time to throttle it down?
I paid more than minimum and still made lots of dough don't whine to me about it, the alternative is they can do all the work.

Yes, it was done at the insistence of Trump who also wants zero percent interest rates so he could refinance his debt....They all play the same game yet you are dumb enough to take a side of the liars like many do since both sides are liars and scammers. Remember this, they are humans long before they become attached to a political party.
I could care less who was responsible for it after the fact that The United States was attacked with a Bioweapon that our own government created.

This is a direct result of Obama removing the ban on gain of function research 10 days before Trump took office, sending Fauci to Wuhan to manage the COVID creation project, and ordering The Defense Department to launder money through EcoHealth to fund it.

Fauci is no Prophet. He knew what the game plan was when he predicted that The Trump Administration would experience a Pandemic, because that Asshole and Bill Gates Planned The Pandemic that Obama ordered by carried out. There is your treason, your COUP, your sedition.

It's never been clearer that this was planned the day Trump won election.

Had they been able to drag Hillary's carcass across the finish line with the help of Vlad Putin's and Obama's "Operation Russian Collusion" The Scamdemic never happens.

Head of COVID19 Bioweapon development predicts Trump Administration will be attacked with his own COVID19 Bioweapon.

Last edited:
te
ump hasn’t been in office for a year…all the dedtruction is because of joey xiden

te

ump hasn’t been in office for a year…all the dedtruction is because of joey xiden
You left out Obama who ordered the Hit on America and The World!
It was Obama & Biden who removed the ban on gain of function research.
It was Obama & Biden who sent Fauci to Wuhan to work with Communist China to develop a COVID19 Bioweapon.
It was Obama & Biden who ordered The Defense Department to launder money through EcoHealth to fund the development of COVID19, and it was Fauci who launched the Bioweapon at The US and at the rest of the globe.

Head of COVID19 Bioweapon development predicts Trump Administration will be attacked with his own COVID19 Bioweapon.

Forum List

Back