Democrat propaganda media once again trying to cover for Jo job killing Biden

The subject cannot be dodged. But the swearing can be. As for the derogatory names, you guys are desperate now.
You can always tell when you're out of ammo. Out comes the personal attacks. Next is the assessment of my mental capacity followed by the obligatory communists slur. Don't forget some spelling mistakes. That really does your credibility heaps of good. Seen it a hundred times.
Continuation of the DODGE. Once was enough, fool.

ALL those allegations and opinions and not ONE Trumptard was willing to testify under oath?

Gee, I wonder why.
MANY testified under oath with sworn affidavits. I watched them doing it on TV (Newsmax).

Been watching CNN ?

That's because the orange, retard was on TV, claiming he won in a landslide.

His cult lapped it up....................and still do.
It wasn't just Trump claiming he won in a landslide - so did ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS. Do you know anything about this ? Sheeeesh!

ALL those allegations and opinions and not ONE Trumptard was willing to testify under oath?

Gee, I wonder why.
MANY testified under oath with sworn affidavits. I watched them doing it on TV (Newsmax).

Been watching CNN ?
Yeah, 1000's of "Affidavits"..................but not one willing to testify under oath, IN COURT?

People can get out of going to jail with affidavits, they cant with sworn TESTIMONY in person, in court.

That's because the orange, retard was on TV, claiming he won in a landslide.

His cult lapped it up....................and still do.
It wasn't just Trump claiming he won in a landslide - so did ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS. Do you know anything about this ? Sheeeesh!
No, they weren't dumbass.

They were reporting on Trump SAYING he won in a landslide.

The same graph from the same source trading economics, not bureau of economic analysis?

A bogus graph from trading economics, not the BEA.
It is from Trading Economics AND the BEA as it shows on the graph. You think a multimillion $$ operation like Trading Economics would put out a false US government source, and risk their entire operation to do that ? Stop talking stupid.

You tied to besmirch the source, and you got caught screwing up. It clearly (small print but clear) states Bureau of Economic Analysis (which is of the US Dept of Commerce)

YOU are what is "bogus" not the graph. And the graph clearly shows Obama's SINKING economy, and Trump's RISING one.

No they weren't. They reported the election returns, same way they have reported them for the past 50 years. No different, And they reported Trump leading by hundreds of thousands of votes, as late as 3:00 AM November 4th. You're not going to come in here and lie, and get away with it. Damn fool.

Last edited:
Yeah, 1000's of "Affidavits"..................but not one willing to testify under oath, IN COURT?

People can get out of going to jail with affidavits, they cant with sworn TESTIMONY in person, in court.
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. In order for witnesses to testify in court, the judge has to agree to take the case, but consistenty they didn't, because they didn't want to bring politics into the courtroom, all over the country they wouldnt take the cases, so the witnesses never got a chance to testify, because there was no case accepted or examined.

You're doing a great job of displaying your ignorance, and liberal OMISSION media brainwashing.

As U.S. Reaches 250,000 Deaths From COVID-19, A Long Winter Is Coming

www.npr.org › sections › coronavirus-live-updates
Nov 18, 2020 · November 18, 2020 5:50 ... another devastating milestone in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic: 250,000 Americans have now died from the disease. ... second state to surpass 1 million coronavirus ...

How many died by January 20, 2021?

US surpasses 400,000 deaths from Covid-19 - ABC17NEWS

abc17news.com › news › health-news
Jan 20, 2021 · Published January 20, 2021 1:39 AM . Share ... and nearly as many Americans who died in World War II. It’s far higher than any other country’s Covid-19 death toll. ... on January 19, 2021, the ...
SUCKER. The CDC admitted a whole year ago, that the death numbers are wrong. Got inflated waaay out of proportion by hospitals calling all deaths a Covid death, in order to get federal $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I posted the CDC document a dozen times already, Average of once a month. Go back to sleep, you don't know what you're talking about. You're a silly rookie coming in here blind, and unaware of the things we've been posting and talking about for a whole year now.
Yeah, Trump's CDC, he stopped them from even reporting numbers because they were so bad.

No they weren't. They reported the election returns, same way they have reported them for the past 50 years. No different, And they reported Trump leading by hundreds of thousands of votes, as late as 3:00 AM November 4th. You're not going o come in here and lie, and get away with it. Damn fool.
You're FOS.

No network called the election until November 7th, Moron.

Time to get an electric car.
I don't think in principle there should be anything wrong with electric cars, but ...
  1. The batteries are expensive, heavy, high-maintenance, and limited lifespan.
  2. The batteries are are full of extremely toxic, caustic, and corrosive chemicals.
  3. The batteries are high voltage, and present a hazard of electric shock or meltdown in a short circuit when doing repairs and maintenance.
  4. I don't buy cars on loans, leases, or professional service contracts and warranties.
  5. I cannot tolerate the Israeli political extremism that goes along with commercial electric batteries.

Summer gas prices will be very high the media is blaming the lack of truck drivers. But how can that be with all the so called job growth?
Or could it be when Jo shut down the oil industry?

1.3 million jobs created in Bidens first 100 days. Did you just decide to post this steaming pile of shit before checking any facts at all?

And that's just until March. Aprils numbers haven't even come in yet.

You're a loser Trumphumper. Just like your chicken shit messiah, that left town with his tail tucked between his legs.
Hahaha..... you fell for the fake jobs report.

80%? You need to double your medication son.
Most Americans supported Biden so you statement has the validity as pure air.
Armageddon is not about to happen. You're becoming paranoid about the government. Settle down and have a nice warm valium.
DUPE!! Biden got maybe 10% of the vote (and most of that from illegal aliens). His actual vote was about = to the support he got during the campaign, when he held rallies and nobody showed up. Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

You are living inside a bubble of con artistry, We normal people aren't. Like I said >> Most Americans really aren't grasping the gravity and magnitude of this.

Now he is really loosing it....

Time for Biden to increase mental health support.

With this type of deranged thinking, should they be allowed to own a gun? What they post is not much different to the deranged stuff the El Paso shooter was rambling...

This would be safer for the wider community...

Forum List

Back