Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?
Hey speak of the Democrats raping their country, check this out on Social Security. You probably won't find this on Youtube or facebook, them people are communists in the making Demonicrats:

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Baby steps, which part is a lie, specifically?

Your link written by a self described fool looks like it.

The Constitution authorizes Americans to contest certification of our elections, moron. I have no problem with anyone stopping a fraudulent election.
Non-violently
No one supports the violence that occurred, douchebag.
rom the time Europeans arrived on American shores, the frontier—the edge territory between white man’s civilization and the untamed natural world—became a shared space of vast, clashing differences that led the U.S. government to authorize over 1,500 wars, attacks and raids on Indians, the most of any country in the world against its Indigenous people. By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.
"Umm, so"
Yeah, so? It wasn’t a nation, it was constantly warring tribes. That got taken care of.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

Sounds like BS to me.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Eleven U.S. mayors — from Los Angeles to Kansas City — have pledged to pay reparations for slavery to a small group of Black residents in their cities, saying their aim is to set an example for the federal government on how a nationwide program could work.

The mayors had no details on how much it would cost, who would pay for it or how people would be chosen.

All of those details would be worked out with the help of local commissions comprised of representatives from Black-led organizations set up to advise the mayor of each city. But the mayors say they are committed to paying reparations instead of just talking about them.
Our mayor has been talking about it everyday on the news. His intentions are not bs.

So somewhere in the city budget things would have to be cut to pay for this bullshit. So what/who gets cut so he can fucking pander for votes?
Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

This should be put before the people if they're going to use our money.
Don't you worry Mizzouri is cutting off all pandemic aid and putting people back on the streets while the governor saves all the billions in aid for a rainy day....Like when they keep losing court cases from suing the feds and other states, to the lawsuits the state keeps losing from mishandling their jobs and the finances.

You want to forget about paying debts owed for work done many years ago. You like the idea because you like being stiffed by a customer when you do a job.

They didn't work for me, did they work for you? You know there were white and indian slaves in our history as well, are we just going to cut everyone a check? Oh and what about the black African slave traders that sold other blacks, how do you plan of collecting from their decedents?

Did any blacks own whites?
None of my ancestors owned any slaves.

End of story.
Another evasion
Wrong. Whether any blacks owned whites is utterly irrelevant to the question of whether I'm obligated to pay reparations to anyone.
Reparations is a pipe dream
Some cities are already paying them.
Native Americans have been paid reparations multiple times. Government didn't enslave blacks or push blacks onto reservations.

When were these reparations paid, exactly?

I mean, how to you repay people for outright fucking genocide?
Look it up and it wasn't genocide you crybaby idiot.
From the time Europeans arrived on American shores, the frontier—the edge territory between white man’s civilization and the untamed natural world—became a shared space of vast, clashing differences that led the U.S. government to authorize over 1,500 wars, attacks and raids on Indians, the most of any country in the world against its Indigenous people. By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.
Umm, so?
So genocide is OK with you
Building a nation is ok with me. It turned out pretty damn nice and unless you live on Plymouth Rock it worked out well for you too.

So you condemn the Jan 6 rioters?
"The 9ones who actually committed violence. Not people who were simply there."
WTF are the 9ones? And why are you so all over the map in this thread?

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.

Sounds like BS to me.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Eleven U.S. mayors — from Los Angeles to Kansas City — have pledged to pay reparations for slavery to a small group of Black residents in their cities, saying their aim is to set an example for the federal government on how a nationwide program could work.

The mayors had no details on how much it would cost, who would pay for it or how people would be chosen.

All of those details would be worked out with the help of local commissions comprised of representatives from Black-led organizations set up to advise the mayor of each city. But the mayors say they are committed to paying reparations instead of just talking about them.
Our mayor has been talking about it everyday on the news. His intentions are not bs.

So somewhere in the city budget things would have to be cut to pay for this bullshit. So what/who gets cut so he can fucking pander for votes?
Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

Don't you worry Mizzouri is cutting off all pandemic aid and putting people back on the streets while the governor saves all the billions in aid for a rainy day....Like when they keep losing court cases from suing the feds and other states, to the lawsuits the state keeps losing from mishandling their jobs and the finances.

You want to forget about paying debts owed for work done many years ago. You like the idea because you like being stiffed by a customer when you do a job.

They didn't work for me, did they work for you? You know there were white and indian slaves in our history as well, are we just going to cut everyone a check? Oh and what about the black African slave traders that sold other blacks, how do you plan of collecting from their decedents?

End of story.
Another evasion
Wrong. Whether any blacks owned whites is utterly irrelevant to the question of whether I'm obligated to pay reparations to anyone.
Native Americans have been paid reparations multiple times. Government didn't enslave blacks or push blacks onto reservations.

From the time Europeans arrived on American shores, the frontier—the edge territory between white man’s civilization and the untamed natural world—became a shared space of vast, clashing differences that led the U.S. government to authorize over 1,500 wars, attacks and raids on Indians, the most of any country in the world against its Indigenous people. By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.
Umm, so?
Building a nation is ok with me. It turned out pretty damn nice and unless you live on Plymouth Rock it worked out well for you too.

Condemn them for doing what? They didn’t kill anyone, no property was destroyed. What should I condemn them for?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Condemn them for doing what? They didn’t kill anyone, no property was destroyed. What should I condemn them for?

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

In reality, the Social Security Administration is required by law to invest any net cash surpluses into special-issue bonds and, to a lesser extent, certificates of indebtedness. Basically, the Social Security Administration is loaning money to the federal government, which, in turn, pays interest to the Social Security program each year.

For the federal government, this arrangement is beneficial because it means not having to rely on foreign countries to buy even more debt. Having nearly $2.9 trillion in borrowing capacity has given Congress a quick source of borrowing capital that it can use to pay for any of its budget line items. This means borrowed funds could be used to fund defense spending, as well as infrastructure, education, healthcare, transportation or any other federal spending project
LMAO! You really think that’s what is happening?

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

LMAO! You really think that’s what is happening?
Link?

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Ask your fascist comrade

The Constitution authorizes Americans to contest certification of our elections, moron. I have no problem with anyone stopping a fraudulent election.
Non-violently
rom the time Europeans arrived on American shores, the frontier—the edge territory between white man’s civilization and the untamed natural world—became a shared space of vast, clashing differences that led the U.S. government to authorize over 1,500 wars, attacks and raids on Indians, the most of any country in the world against its Indigenous people. By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 Indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.
"Umm, so"
Yeah, so? It wasn’t a nation, it was constantly warring tribes. That got taken care of.
It's OK to genocide sinners

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Oh no, geez that’s horrible. Insurrection right? Well trespassing. So that’s something.

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Which part was a lie?

View attachment 503508
Your video lied

Thanks for clarification, most of it is lie. PISSES me off some Republican groups pull this BS, they do it often due they're tarded and twisted.

Last edited:
Non-violently
"Umm, so"
Others kill so it's OK for us

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Ask your fascist comrade
I asked you. Tell me what you mean.

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Oh no, geez that’s horrible. Insurrection right? Well trespassing. So that’s something.

Sounds like BS to me.

Fire department budget?
Family planning budget?
Public safety budget?
Food pantries?
Homeless shelters?
Infrastructure budget?

End of story.
Another evasion

Umm, so?

Ask your fascist comrade
I asked you. Tell me what you mean.
Hit link

Non-violently
"Umm, so"
Others kill so it's OK for us
Yeah it’s fine. We needed more white supremacy. You’re lucky to live in the results of that.

Forum List

Back