Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
Why are Asian leaders murdering their citizens with COVID?
Especially India where the Best and the brightest are dying by the second?
China and India downplayed corona too
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.

EXACTLY!! No one is guaranteed success. Everyone needs to work hard for it. Compare the racism when Trump was president to now with Xiden as president. Trump was color-blind and gave generously to black colleges. Xiden has CRT and the 1619 Project promoting racial animosity.

Uh, did you live in some ALternative reality where Trump didn't kill 600,000 people and lost 65 million jobs?
We had 17 MDs in Congress, 15 of them were Ds, and we had Falsee, and not one of them said a damn word about COVID.
Trump faced bipartisan pressure after he requested $2.5 billion in coronavirus response funding, which lawmakers from both parties said wasn't enough. He later said that if Congress wants to grant additional funds, "I'll take it."

It's not the virus itself that he's calling a hoax, it's the coverage by the fake media that is a hoax.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING?
Democrats impose taxation without representation on black people — sure, reparations in the form of back pay for wages that were illegally withheld or denied are in order — but federal income taxes as a confiscation of back pay or reparations for hard work or slavery that are otherwise due to workers are illegal, and the Constitutional Amendment authorizing them must be repealed to make way for reparations.

Before income taxes were laid and collected, the government subsisted on import duties, which also had the effect of benefiting domestic manufacturing productivity by discouraging unfair foreign competition.

Constitution or no constitution, the absolute power of taxation supposedly granted to the government by this amendment only constitutes highway robbery, state-sanctioned piracy, and privateering, all of which grossly violate ancient principles of law and human rights laid down since the time of ancient Rome.

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We have created an endless tidalwave of victimhood & entitlement.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

When will black leaders rise up and demand that the left stop patronizing them?
Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I take it that you believe that's proof of racism.
Does racism exist?

It's not the virus itself that he's calling a hoax, it's the coverage by the fake media that is a hoax.
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”

How is stealing my money paid in taxes, ment to manage the cities needs, to pay random black people going to solve ANYTHING? I wasn't even alive when slaves existed.
We've also spent TRILLIONS trying to help poor minority families and individuals to no avail.

360000 men died fighting for the north. When will random people receive reparations for their sacrifice?

Someone somewhere in my family tree was treated unjustly or worse but that has NOTHING to do with my success or failure in life.
Go through this board. Count how many people here claim white people are victims of something being done by or for black people. Including this OP. Victimhood is claimed, day after day, BY PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE GOP. These issues that are brought up ad nauseum are like catnip FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We are victims, asshole. What do you call Affirmative Action if not persecution of white people?
On average, Black households in the U.S. with heads who have completed a college degree have less net worth than white households headed by someone with less than a high school education.

Why it matters: It is only after completing advanced post-college work that the median Black household surpasses the median white household's net worth for a head with only a high school degree.

Even then, the average Black earner has about half as much wealth as the average white earner with just a college degree
I believe racism does exist

Does racism exist?
Wether it exists or not, your post isn't evidence of it.

Your belief is based on bullshit.

Do try to stick to the current context.
Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
percent) showed little change in May. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.
So?
Affirmative action does not appear to be hurting whites

Trump wanted to close the border and the 15 Democrat MDs Congress called Trump a racist.
I should stay current while you talk about the past

Does racism exist?

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”
Sorry, turd, but your belieff that he claimed the virus itself to be hoax is pure horseshit. Notice all the missing context in your article? That's because it shows that you're spewing pure horseshit.

Does racism exist?
It's quite prevalent among BLM members.

Your belief is based on the kc mayor playing to his base

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in May for teenagers (9.6
percent), Whites (5.1 percent), and Hispanics (7.3 percent). The jobless rates for adult
men (5.9 percent), adult women (5.4 percent), Blacks (9.1 percent), and Asians (5.5
percent) showed little change in May. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.
So?
Affirmative action does not appear to be hurting whites
Of course it hurts whites. What would be the point of it if it didn't hurt whites?

I should stay current while you talk about the past
You mean you aren't upset that 15 Democrat MDs in Congress and Dr. Falsee allowed 500,000 to die?
What kind of animal are you?

Your belief is based on the kc mayor playing to his base
I don't even know who the K.C. mayor is, moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back