Democrat politicians set to rob the public to pay reperations to slaves.

Later decisions either have overturned or have undermined all of these holdings. The gathering of news by a press association and its transmission to client newspapers are interstate commerce.678 The activities of Group Health Association, Inc., which serves only its own members, are “trade” and capable of becoming interstate commerce;679 the business of insurance when transacted between an insurer and an insured in different states is interstate commerce.680 But most important of all there was the development of, or more accurately the return to,681 the rationales by which manufacturing,682 mining,683 business transactions,684 and the like, which are antecedent to or subsequent to a move across state lines, are conceived to be part of an integrated commercial whole and therefore subject to the reach of the commerce power

Promote is not used in that clause shitforbrains2. So what's your point commie?

Stewie thinks that the Constitution was written to protect government from the people
Do you condemn the oath keeper?

I don't know who that is. This is another of your boogiemen, isn't it?

Say high to Q for me, Qnut

You go girl. You do love Q, don't you Qnut?
Activity

Although QAnon followers are primarily active online, apart from displaying logos and merchandise at public rallies, in several cases the conspiracy theory has spilled into the real world with violent consequences. In August last year, Yahoo! News reported that the FBI considers “conspiracy-driven domestic extremism” to be a growing threat. An FBI intelligence bulletin, written by the bureau’s Phoenix field office and obtained by Yahoo News, specifically mentioned QAnon and explained, “The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts.”

While most QAnon believers are not violent and limit their involvement to furthering the conspiracy online, a number of real-world events have borne out the FBI’s warning.

August 12, 2020, Waco, Texas: Police arrested and charged 30-year-old Cecilia Celeste Fulbright with driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault after she chased two cars and crashed into one. Fulbright claimed she was attempting to “save a child from pedophiles.” Fulbright’s social media history indicates that she was deeply influenced by the QAnon conspiracy theory. She once wrote in a text message to an acquaintance that President Trump was “literally taking down the cabal and the pedophile ring.” This paranoid obsession with pedophiles and child trafficking is common within QAnon. A former roommate said Fulbright had a history of untreated mental health issues

I don't care what you and your Qnut pals do at parties, Qnut

Too little too late. The government put them in the position to need reparation so let them pay but in education and equal opportunity. Look at the Indians the government paid them off and they are no better but worse. Still living in poverty and crime with no clean running water.

So you want tech oligarchs deciding what YOU can and can't say online. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using their service, it's their decision what I can or can't say.

When I came on USMB, it was with the expectations that I needed to follow USMB's guidelines.

Last I saw USMB isn't kowtowing to the communist Chinese or the commiecrat party. I just hope the people that were falsely banned for misinformation on those platforms sue the shit out of them for defamation and takes them for billions.

The author of your quote is George Orwell. ;)
1655334234033.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back