Democrat Party Myths on Tax Cuts

Dems are lying wormy rat bastards. By the way what's with Dems anyway all they ever want to do is RAISE TAXES WTF?
They need the money to pay for all the freebies they give people who refuse to work and racial minorities. They need it to enforce all the business and job killing regulations they put on us.

How awesome it must be to believe that you prospered under the administrations which failed to grow the economy but you became oppressed and poor during the years when the economy grew steadily.

Fucking amazing.

They talk about wanting to increasingly tax “the rich”, and lie about who “the rich” really are.

The reality—whatever numbers and other claims they throw around notwithstanding—is that “the rich” that they demonize are everyone who actually works at an honest job to make an honest living.

Dems are lying wormy rat bastards. By the way what's with Dems anyway all they ever want to do is RAISE TAXES WTF?
They need the money to pay for all the freebies they give people who refuse to work and racial minorities. They need it to enforce all the business and job killing regulations they put on us.
Well just cut to the chase and say what it really is. It's simply buying votes from deadbeats who don't contribute with the money from people who do contribute.

They talk about wanting to increasingly tax “the rich”, and lie about who “the rich” really are.

The reality—whatever numbers and other claims they throw around notwithstanding—is that “the rich” that they demonize are everyone who actually works at an honest job to make an honest living.
Bernie Sanders said several times he defines the rich as people who make more than $400,000 per year.

Nutbag: Only lazy fucks vote for Democrats because they want to stay home and get free stuff!

Normal Person: The unemployment rate was under 4%. People who don't work are not likely to vote. Many low income voters work two jobs to make ends meet.

Nutbag: That’s their fault! They should have made better choices like me! In other words, I have no fucking idea what I am talking about. I'm just unhappy and I need to blame someone!

How awesome it must be to believe that you prospered under the administrations which failed to grow the economy but you became oppressed and poor during the years when the economy grew steadily.

Fucking amazing.
I said no such thing. You have a serious reading problem.

Of course you did. You think Bush and Trump were good for your bottom line. They weren't. You're a moron.

Bernie Sanders said several times he defines the rich as people who make more than $400,000 per year.

And yet, whenever the Democraps do raise the taxes on “the rich”, no matter how they lie to define whose taxes it is that they are raising, it it is all of us honest workers who find ourselves with less money in our pockets as a result; and struggling more to stretch what we are allowed to keep of our rightful earnings to pay for our needs.

And yet, whenever the Democraps do raise the taxes on “the rich”, no matter how they lie to define whose taxes it is that they are raising, it it is all of us honest workers who find ourselves with less money in our pockets as a result; and struggling more to stretch what we are allowed to keep of our rightful earnings to pay for our needs.

Nope. That is a feeling that you have. It is not supported by the evidence.

Fucking amazing.
I said no such thing. You have a serious reading problem.

Of course you did. You think Bush and Trump were good for your bottom line. They weren't. You're a moron.
I did not say that, either. I reported only on tax cuts. I worked for the government from 1990 to 2001 and my raises were controlled by a fixed schedule. You are an ignorant jackass.

Nope. That is a feeling that you have. It is not supported by the evidence.
Show us your evidence to the contrary.

I did not say that, either. I reported only on tax cuts. I worked for the government from 1990 to 2001 and my raises were controlled by a fixed schedule. You are an ignorant jackass.

Which only goes to show, what most of us already knew, about how ignorant you are to the plight of those of us who work at honest jobs, and how we are affected by tax policies that dishonestly purport to be aimed at taxing only “The Rich”.

Which only goes to show, what most of us already knew, about how ignorant you are to the plight of those of us who work at honest jobs, and how we are affected by tax policies that dishonestly purport to be aimed at taxing only “The Rich”.
I am a CPA. I worked as an auditor for the County of San Diego. My job was to audit the claims of contractors to see if they were telling the truth a bout their expenses. I worked 40 hours a week. You are a LIAR.

Last edited:

I am a CPA. I worked as an auditor for the County of San Diego. My job was to audit the claims of contractors to see if they were telling the truth a bout their expenses. I worked 40 hours a week. You are a LIAR.

Ruh Roh! Nutbag fight!

Ruh Roh! Nutbag fight!
Nutbag? You are a sleazebag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back