Democrat party, left wingers gearing up to destroy Rosario Dawson. Misogyny is a core belief of the left wing....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The rumor is going out that the next victim to be targeted by left wing democrats will be Rosario Dawson.......she is also a cast member of "The Mandalorian," and is in line to get her own show.....

The left wing democrats are vile, racist, anti-semite,misogynists......what they are is bullies...who look for those who are weaker than they are and they seek to destroy them simply because it gives them power...

This is also why members of the democrat party minority groups .....the bigger minority group, is targeting Asians for violence and banning.......it isn't white supremacists attacking Asian Americans....it is left wing, democrat minority groups attacking them and democrat party racists who are getting Asians banned from colleges and universities...using government sanctioned racism to do it...

YouTubers online racking up hundreds of thousands of views and media blogs have highlighted an apparent campaign against actress Rosario Dawson to be next on the “Cancel Culture” chopping block, resurfacing accusations of “transphobia” tied to Dawson, who has consistently denied the allegations.

Dawson appeared on Disney+’s “The Mandalorian” in the second season and is set to be featured in a Disney+ spinoff for the Star Wars character Ahsoka Tano. The show’s release date remains unknown, though it has recently generated headlines over the rumored live-action casting of “Aladdin” star Mena Massoud.

In October 2019, a transgender man claimed in lawsuit filed in a Los Angeles court that Dawson and her family “subjected him to transphobic harassment and violent abuse,” NBC News reported.

About a year later, Dawson spoke to Vanity Fair about the “backlash” she’s faced concerning the suit of the alleged “transphobic assault.”

“Well, firstly, I just want to say I understand…why people were concerned, and are concerned. I would be, too, if I heard some of those claims,” Dawson told the magazine in an interview published in November 2020. “But I mean, as we’re seeing right now in these past months, and just recently actually, the truth is coming out. Every single claim of discrimination has been dismissed by the person who made them, and as you’ve said, the fact that this is coming from someone I’ve known since I was a teenager, the better part of my life, and who my family was trying to help as we have many times in the past, it really just makes me sad. But I still have a great empathy for him.”

1614366499154.jpeg

There's nothing wrong with being transphobic when they are pushed on you. I have no problem with anyone leading the life they lead, just don't involve me. In other words, if I'm a cop I don't want Rachel Levine as a partner.

Kathleen Kennedy wants to destroy the Mandalorian. Gina was only the first step. She wants to fire Rosario, and Pedro as well. This is about her ego and how much she hates the “toxic white guy” Star Wars fans.

I don't like Dawson's politics, but I doubt there's much truth to the claims. A lot of trans people are mentally ill, and so this person might just be lashing out due to some personal issues.

There's nothing wrong with being transphobic when they are pushed on you. I have no problem with anyone leading the life they lead, just don't involve me. In other words, if I'm a cop I don't want Rachel Levine as a partner.
The reason their Drag Queen shows are being pushed down our throats because they're looking for negative comments.
If you disagree with Trannies shaking their junk in front of children you can't say anything about it on social media or some activist will attack you and accuse you of transphobia.

Sometimes Disney is fishing for a negative reaction out of former fans because they want to be able to point their fingers at people.

Forum List

Back