Democrat party Frankensteins....help us to stop the monsters you have created...

Republican mayor:
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, Jacksonville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 25.
Jacksonville, FL Crime Rates and Statistics ...

Hey...genius...from the Washington Post...

View attachment 356908

Do why don't republicans run in the largest cities??

Again...I stated it.....the democrat give away money....they control the press, and the education system....as well as local bureacracies.......it is a hard combination to defeat when, as a party, you don't want to just give away money, and you don't use race hate as a weapon to keep people from paying attention to the sad state of affairs in democrat party controlled cities.....

Look, look republicans are racist.......but your children are in gangs, they can't do math or read, and they are being raised as children by teenage girls without fathers in the home.......thanks to the Great Society by the biggest racist in the country at the time Lyndon Johnson...

Why won't republican's (sic) (sic) be voted in???? Also why haven't they??

It takes extra effort to misspell one word two different ways. Leave it to a pretentious Democrat (but I repeat myself) to do just that.
President Trump is a Republican.
The U.S. Senate has 53 Republicans and 45 Democrats today.

so why, you didn't give me an answer , why don't republicans get voted in as mayors of most large cities??

I want to know?? Why in your mind don't they?? Is it that they don't run for mayors of the major cities??

Because, looney bins, the people of such places have been brainwashed into believing Whitey is the devil incarnate. When in truth and reality Blacky loves nothing more than to enslave his own people and keep them in a state of constant self-genocide. The cycle cycles and inner city morons continue to elect the engines of their own destruction. Duh?

So you didn't answer my question either.

Do the democrats run the cities with the worst violent crime and murder?

Did the democrat party terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter marxists, burn, loot and kill in primarily Black neighborhoods...?

The answer to both of those questions is yes......

And New York was a gem under Rudy Guilliani.......deblasio, the democrat, has turned it into a shit hole.........just like when it was run by the democrats until Rudy took over.

the biggest racist in the country at the time Lyndon Johnson...

"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years." - LBJ

"You and his momma is the only ones who know he's a ******. When I nominate a ****** to the Supreme Court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." - LBJ, the incompetent clown who presided over the Vietnam War during which 58,000 good and decent American men and women were killed, and perhaps a million Vietnamese, North and South
He and his clown Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, tied our hands. McNamara telegraphed to the North where every bombing of the north would take place, so they would move their gun and missile emplacements to get ready. They kept us out of Laos and Cambodia, freeing the Communists to resupply through those countries. Meanwhile Democrats throughout the U.S. rioted and protested against U.S. Armed Forces, giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Treason.

"You and his momma is the only ones who know he's a ******. When I nominate a ****** to the Supreme Court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." - LBJ, the incompetent clown who presided over the Vietnam War during which 58,000 good and decent American men and women were killed, and perhaps a million Vietnamese, North and South
He and his clown Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, tied our hands. McNamara telegraphed to the North where every bombing of the north would take place, so they would move their gun and missile emplacements to get ready. They kept us out of Laos and Cambodia, freeing the Communists to resupply through those countries. Meanwhile Democrats throughout the U.S. rioted and protested against U.S. Armed Forces, giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Treason.

And after the "peace" process, when the North invaded the South.....the democrats cut off aid to the South....

And after the "peace" process, when the North invaded the South.....the democrats cut off aid to the South....

" And after the "peace" process, when the North invaded the South.....the democrats cut off aid to the South.... "

so the dems said "let's stop spending our money on other countries! let them defend themselves!"

which is what the repubs are saying today......

President Nixon promised North Vietnam that if they violated the Paris Peace Accord, he would send B-52s to hammer them with a vengeance. Unfortunately ONE guard at the Watergate Hotel found intruders, Nixon reacted illegally to cover it up, and doomed his presidency.

Secondly, Hanoi John Kerry called every Vietnam Veteran a "war criminal," smearing America and our troops.

When the North violated the Paris Peace Accord after Nixon's resignation, Democrats cut off the South at their knees. Sick and cowardly, but that's what the Democrats are - evil.
They covet.
They divide.
They bear false witness against everyone else.
They promote the murder of innocent unborn babies by the millions.
Evil.

Forum List

Back