Democrat Party Election Fraud 'SOP, Not 'Rare'; 2016 Fla Election Fraud A Look At What Will Happen In PA

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes has a long history of election “snafus.” Just days before the 2016 presidential election, Republican poll watchers discovered that Snipes and her team were illegally opening vote by mail ballots – which traditionally come from Republican voters – behind closed doors and away from the supervision of the canvassing board, whose job it is to oversee and certify the election outcome.

In 2016 Snipes declared they were nowhere near finished counting ballots LONG after all the other counties / Districts in Florida had turned in the ir ballots / results...In the Snipes-run hand-count of the ballots in seclusion, Democrat Bill Nelson mysteriously gained 2,000 votes over GOP candidate rick Scott, as reported when Snipes was FORCED to turn over the ballots.

A lawsuit had to be filed to force Snipes to hand over public records in an effort to know how many ballots have been cast, how many have been counted and how many ballots remain to be counted. Snipes maintained that she did not have this information.

"Two days after the polls closed on Tuesday night, Democrat candidates Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum benefited from nearly 46,000 Democrat votes that have been “found” in those counties and added to the statewide election outcome, throwing Florida into a partisan uproar over mandatory hand and machine recounts and the possibility that the integrity of the election process has been compromised."

Snipes' history of election fraud quickly was exposed, including the fact that Snipes had been caught committing election fraud during every election, and when she became the face of Democrat election fraud in 2016 during this election Snipes explained her actions / what happened this way:

"There have been issues that didn't go the way we wanted," Snipes said on Monday of the days leading up to the recount. "We can call it a mistake, we can call it whatever you want to call it."

This was reportedly Snipe's last election as Poll Supervisor for Dade county.

"There is no question that Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes failed to comply with Florida law on multiple counts, undermining Floridians' confidence in our electoral process. Supervisor Snipes should be removed from her office following the recounts."

Perhaps the Biggest lesson in the 2016 Fla election fraud is the fact that MAIL-IN BALLOTS 'FOUND' 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION WERE ALLOWED TO BE COUNTED...resulting in thousands od DEMOCRAT votes - incredibly almost ZERO votes for the Republicans.

Thanks to a Democrat Judge in Pa, Mail-In ballots as late as 3-Days after the election - today - that have no or late postmarks and whose signatures do NOT match the official signature on file for the voter must be counted.

Brenda Snipes and the 2016 election scandal in Florida reveals exactly how Democrats will (attempt to) steal the election in Pa.

Perhaps the Biggest lesson in the 2016 Fla election fraud is the fact that MAIL-IN BALLOTS 'FOUND' 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION WERE ALLOWED TO BE COUNTED...resulting in thousands od DEMOCRAT votes - incredibly almost ZERO votes for the Republicans.

Thanks to a Democrat Judge in Pa, Mail-In ballots as late as 3-Days after the election - today - that have no or late postmarks and whose signatures do NOT match the official signature on file for the voter must be counted.

Brenda Snipes and the 2016 election scandal in Florida reveals exactly how Democrats will (attempt to) steal the election in Pa.
You just have a very active imagination. Just because you can think of a way for Dems to cheat doesn't mean they will. Like in California, where they automatically register anyone with a driver's license, including illegals, but just because you foresee rampant fraud, does not mean it will actually happen. Get your tin foil hat off for once.

(am I doing it right?)

Using fraud is taking something by force because it forces one's will over another person desires, needs and hopes which is the total opposite of the founding principles that made this country wonderful. Electric fraud and rigging like this needs to be stopped where ever it is.

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force

You just have a very active imagination. Just because you can think of a way for Dems to cheat doesn't mean they will.

WTF are you talking about? The article I just posted and all the factually documented information proves the Democrats have already engaged in Mail-In election Fraud in Broward County, Florida. 2 of Snipe's poll workers were caught opening ballots and altering them and charged with election fraud. Snipes was fired by Gov Jeb Bush who publicly announced she violated Florida Election Laws.

You just have a very active imagination. Just because you can think of a way for Dems to cheat doesn't mean they will. Like in California, where they automatically register anyone with a driver's license, including illegals, but just because you foresee rampant fraud, does not mean it will actually happen. Get your tin foil hat off for once.

(am I doing it right?)

I don't blame him. When you hear all of the rare, out of the blue, "hey, don't expect a result right away, we need to count all the votes", early on and often for one particular state, well...

I've never been a conspiracy guy, in fact, I usually despise it. The last four years have altered my thinking, I've just seen a constant barrage of the Old Guard wanting to do everything in their power to destroy a man who simply loves his country and is in fact putting it in a MUCH better position globally.

Florida was a good example in the Mid-terms, as was Georgia when everyone cried foul because Abrams lost. Then you heard Biden say "we have 600 lawyers ready for this election" and Hillary telling him "do NOT concede under any circumstances. Just as the MSM started talking about how much longer it will take to determine the winner.

(am I doing it right?)

I don't blame him. When you hear all of the rare, out of the blue, "hey, don't expect a result right away, we need to count all the votes", early on and often for one particular state, well...

I've never been a conspiracy guy, in fact, I usually despise it. The last four years have altered my thinking, I've just seen a constant barrage of the Old Guard wanting to do everything in their power to destroy a man who simply loves his country and is in fact putting it in a MUCH better position globally.

Florida was a good example in the Mid-terms, as was Georgia when everyone cried foul because Abrams lost. Then you heard Biden say "we have 600 lawyers ready for this election" and Hillary telling him "do NOT concede under any circumstances. Just as the MSM started talking about how much longer it will take to determine the winner.
Let's not forget Pa's AG declaring Biden has already won in Pa.....

You just have a very active imagination. Just because you can think of a way for Dems to cheat doesn't mean they will.

WTF are you talking about? The article I just posted and all the factually documented information proves the Democrats have already engaged in Mail-In election Fraud in Broward County, Florida. 2 of Snipe's poll workers were caught opening ballots and altering them and charged with election fraud. Snipes was fired by Gov Jeb Bush who publicly announced she violated Florida Election Laws.
Satire and sarcasm,
I think.

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

(am I doing it right?)

Man. 2 in a row.

I must have nailed it on the bullshit excuses for ignoring fraud.

Forum List

Back