Democrat party candidate....turn in Trump supporters....

The left wing democrats really think they have it in the bag.....they are no longer hiding their desire to punish their political enemies..........usually, left wingers hide their intentions about their political enemies until after they have total power.....then they take out their shovels for the mass graves....but this moron is starting early....

In response to the Democrat’s original post, John Hinderaker of Powerline commented, “McMurray wants Trump supporters to be ‘reported.’ To whom? The authorities, presumably. (Maybe as of 2021 we will be glad that the Democrats have defunded and disbanded the police.) Or perhaps he just means the far-left Twitter mob. But the objective is obvious: Democrats yearn for the day when they won’t have to tolerate opposition.”

Epochal backlash against the democratic party is incoming. If an even more cowboy President than DJT were up for reelection he'd super duper landslide into home base. People are sure as hell fed up, freaked out and pissed off. Nationwide, tens of millions of patriotic nation loving Americans are oiling up their boom-sticks, sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches. If November is robbed from us, the castle will be marched on.
You arent going to do shit but wait in your bunker and try to recreate the white race.

Before continuing with your desire of a race war, I would look 80 years ago events near Germany and in Japan.

White folks don't kid around when angered. Let's recall again you may escape the white success any time to Liberia - a black ethnonation.
Dont talk about it. Bring it you inbred. I'll be waiting for you. :)

I have no intention of participating in your race riots or your race war for that matter.

Just know - you will lose, bigly.
They don't want a race war they know they'll lose. They expect to whine their way to "success." "The evil white man is keeping us down!"
So why you stalling? You have the numbers. Bring it instead of talking about it on the internet? I'm waiting. :)
You're the one threatening GENOCIDE, monkey. It's kinda on you.
I've never threatened genocide you inbred monkey. I have promised you and any other monkey kind like you, will wish you had never come to me. :)

• Funny
Reactions: 007
The left wing democrats really think they have it in the bag.....they are no longer hiding their desire to punish their political enemies..........usually, left wingers hide their intentions about their political enemies until after they have total power.....then they take out their shovels for the mass graves....but this moron is starting early....

In response to the Democrat’s original post, John Hinderaker of Powerline commented, “McMurray wants Trump supporters to be ‘reported.’ To whom? The authorities, presumably. (Maybe as of 2021 we will be glad that the Democrats have defunded and disbanded the police.) Or perhaps he just means the far-left Twitter mob. But the objective is obvious: Democrats yearn for the day when they won’t have to tolerate opposition.”

The opposition will always be there.

Here's a thought: what if someone started turning in every democrat and leftist they knew as a Trump supporter! They are all running around investigating each other for Trump-sedition trying to bust each other's nuts! Wouldn't that be a hoot! :mm:

Epochal backlash against the democratic party is incoming. If an even more cowboy President than DJT were up for reelection he'd super duper landslide into home base. People are sure as hell fed up, freaked out and pissed off. Nationwide, tens of millions of patriotic nation loving Americans are oiling up their boom-sticks, sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches. If November is robbed from us, the castle will be marched on.
You arent going to do shit but wait in your bunker and try to recreate the white race.

Before continuing with your desire of a race war, I would look 80 years ago events near Germany and in Japan.

White folks don't kid around when angered. Let's recall again you may escape the white success any time to Liberia - a black ethnonation.

I have no intention of participating in your race riots or your race war for that matter.

They don't want a race war they know they'll lose. They expect to whine their way to "success." "The evil white man is keeping us down!"
So why you stalling? You have the numbers. Bring it instead of talking about it on the internet? I'm waiting. :)
I've never threatened genocide you inbred monkey. I have promised you and any other monkey kind like you, will wish you had never come to me. :)
Here we go again... asslips threatening all the white people on the board... sheeezuz... this clown is pathetic.

When I worked in the prison and occasionally would walk down a cell corridor, the blacks would be talking their shit... "I'll fuck you up cracker, I'll fucking kill you cracker... you the blue eyed devil... blah, blah, blah"... thing is, it was these little pathetic gang bangers talking, all 140 pounds of them. What they didn't understand was, that cell door wasn't there for my protection, it was there for theirs, because if they were out of that cell standing talking that shit to my face, all 6' 2" 210 lbs of me that hits my in home gym EVERY DAY, then let's just say, it would have been an unpleasant experience for them.

That's exactly who I see when I picture this asslips. Some skinny little 140 lb, virtually retarded black gang banger wearing a white wife beater tank top and gym shorts hanging way down past his stinking asshole. Just one more welfare black that's only talent is running his wise ass mouth.

Last edited:

Here we go again... asslips threatening all the white people on the board... sheeezuz... this clown is pathetic.

When I worked in the prison and occasionally would walk down a cell corridor, the blacks would be talking their shit... "I'll fuck you up cracker, I'll fucking kill you cracker... you the blue eyed devil... blah, blah, blah"... thing is, it was these little pathetic gang bangers talking, all 140 pounds of them. What they didn't understand was, that cell door wasn't there for my protection, it was there for theirs, because if they were out of that cell standing talking that shit to my face, all 6' 2" 210 lbs of me that hits my in home gym EVERY DAY, then let's just say, it would have been an unpleasant experience for THEM.

That's exactly who I see when I picture his asslips. Some skinny little 140 lb, virtually retarded gang banger wearing a white wife beater undershirt and gym shorts hanging way down past his stinking asshole. Just one more welfare black that's only talent is running his wise ass mouth.
Why do you feel threatened? :)

When I worked in the prison and occasionally would walk down a cell corridor, the blacks would be talking their shit... "I'll fuck you up cracker, I'll fucking kill you cracker... you the blue eyed devil... blah, blah, blah"... thing is, it was these little pathetic gang bangers talking, all 140 pounds of them. What they didn't understand was, that cell door wasn't there for my protection, it was there for theirs, because if they were out of that cell standing talking that shit to my face, all 6' 2" 210 lbs of me that hits my in home gym EVERY DAY, then let's just say, it would have been an unpleasant experience for THEM.

That's exactly who I see when I picture his asslips. Some skinny little 140 lb, virtually retarded gang banger wearing a white wife beater undershirt and gym shorts hanging way down past his stinking asshole. Just one more welfare black that's only talent is running his wise ass mouth.
Why do you feel threatened? :)
Are you triggered?

Forum List

Back