Democrat Michigan AG - A Drag Queen for Every School!

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And where is the condemnation from the Democratic Party and the MSM over this lesbians' bullshit?

Oh, they are all okay with degeneracy aimed at children, that is why.

Demonic.

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel called for “a drag queen for every school” during a Wednesday conference in which attendees “look[ed] at discrimination through a systems lens.”

“Drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun,” Nessel said at the 2022 Michigan Civil Rights Summit, according to audio obtained by The Detroit News. The summit, hosted by the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, featured several top Michigan state officials, as well as Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge, who addressed the crowd virtually.

“Drag queens are entertainment. And you know what I’ll say that was totally not poll tested, I’d say this, ‘A drag queen for every school,'” Nessel added.

In her speech, Nessel spoke out against “fake issues” being used to divide people. “I am so tired of having prominent members of our state government create wedge issues that don’t help, that don’t heal us but divide us. And that’s all they do,” Nessel also said.

The Michigan Civil Rights Summit’s 2022 conference is dedicated to “analyz[ing] equity in education, housing, health care, voting rights, and economics,” according to a press release from the Department of Civil Rights. In addition to Nessel and Fudge, Michigan Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist and Secretary of State Joscelyn Benson made appearances.

Notorious homosexual serial killer clown John Wayne Gacy once confessed "dressed as a clown you can get away with anything". When it comes to kids, drag queens are more dangerous than clowns because they offer a confusing identity wrapped in an overt sexual predatory agenda.

More Democrats = more child drag shows and child trans surgery

In hell, those who support the child abusers burn along side them.

I said it before and I'll say it again. This is because America let gays get married and fully embraced by our society.

"It doesn't effect me if gays get married" or "gays are entitled to love" and so on.

But gays were once a fringe group that kept to themselves. But everytime you let a fringe group become mainstream then you lower societies bar, then it the bar is closer to the even fringier group that was below them. Then if you allow that group to go mainstream the bar is yet again lowered closer to the even more fringe group than them.

Gay acceptance and mainstream embracing allowed trannies and drag queens to become normalized. Once they are normalized then then the next group up is kid diddlers, and we've already seen them start to poke their head out a tiny bit here and there.

The election gives Americans a chance to see who in their communities are dangerous around kids.

More Democrats = more child drag shows and child sex changes.

Forum List

Back