Democrat Lowered Expectations

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Opinion

Should Democrats expect more of their political leaders?

Opinion

I think that this is the argument they make...

A1PfxpzCAAAjRjP.jpg:large

Opinion

Should BLACKS expect more of their political leaders?

fixed it fer ya, looks more correct. :up:

Black pride has certainly delivered them the shortest end of the stick. no doubt.

If most Democrats weren't so committed to blaming Republicans and making half witted unbelievable excuses we would all be far better off. Their lack of commitment to reality is hard for me to understand.

OP- Sure- your party in power was a catastrophe, and is a disaster out of power- BTW, from now on you get your asses kicked, afterthe website and Pub/insurer BS ...

OP- Sure- your party in power was a catastrophe, and is a disaster out of power- BTW, from now on you get your asses kicked, afterthe website and Pub/insurer BS ...

Explain the catastrophe..I recall that when Harry & Pelosi took over Congress things got worse, then when Obama took over, all hell broke loose. I'm just not sure what you mean.. I would be interested in your logical and respectful explanation.

9/11, the 2 stupidest wars ever, and a Pub crony and corruption/deregulation world economic meltdown, and now the most mindless and self-destructive obstruction ever...

9/11, the 2 stupidest wars ever, and a Pub crony and corruption/deregulation world economic meltdown, and now the most mindless and self-destructive obstruction ever...

Democrats voted for and supported those wars until they decided to use them for political advantage, you don't feel they should be held responsible?

9/11 would probably never had happened if Clinton had killed Osama on the several occasions he had. So Clinton doesn't do his job, sticks Bush with the problem and yet you still blame Bush?

You can't honestly be serious when it comes to cronyism considering Obama but okay.

The meltdown started with the housing bubble which Harry and Pelosi refused to address until it was far too late. Part of me believes they wanted an economic collapse to win the 2008 election as they did have oversight but did nothing.

The present obstructionism is on both parties neither will negotiate in good faith and Harry Reid just sits on legislation coming from the House.

You may enjoy this link.

Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.

Pelosi and Reid had nothing to do with it...

It's true they refused to exercise their oversight duties and were preoccupied with the coming election, undermining Bush and divisive politics, no doubt.

Opinion

Should BLACKS expect more of their political leaders?

fixed it fer ya, looks more correct. :up:

Black pride has certainly delivered them the shortest end of the stick. no doubt.

If most Democrats weren't so committed to blaming Republicans and making half witted unbelievable excuses we would all be far better off. Their lack of commitment to reality is hard for me to understand.

They are blind to his lawlessness as long as their check is in the mail. They expect little of him relative to integrity, and like the fact that they identify with him on the issue of "any means to an end."

Forum List

Back