Democrat Leadership's immigration policy has created a COVID super spreader

Scrutinize? You just make shit up as you go along :rolleyes-41:
Ah yes, amateur troll gaslighting. After twice being reminded that you were making up lies about what I said. Go ahead, do your little dancing and prancing and preening, my proud little peacock.

State your argument. Then we can scrutinize it.
I already posted a meme about the irony on how disingenuous you are as a poster.

You have this notion that illegals are somehow. . . I don't know, "citizens?" Or even, actual immigrants.

I can't have an actual reasonable conversation with you, as you are an extremist, not beholden to the norms of what this nation was founded on, nor it's actual laws.

You don't give a damn about the laws, you have always made that clear.

I will say one thing, you are correct about the testing, and the offering of the jab to these aliens that the government just lets walk into this nation. BUT? The very fact that the establishment even allows ILLEGALS to take it voluntarily, rather than making it COMPULSORY? That itself is some bullshit. If they are coming here illegally, one would presume it is because they are looking for asylum, thus, as a condition for asylum, the FIRST condition for asylum, if folks pushing this bullshit paradigm are serious, should be the jab. ESPECIALLY if they are requiring Americans to take it to work, or to just to see a concert or a football game?!?

Otherwise? YOU, AND THEY, ARE NOT SERIOUS.

I post the following link. . . now remember, this is for legal immigrants. . . NOT CRIMINAL INVADERS.

You have this notion that illegals are somehow. . . I don't know, "citizens?" Or even, actual immigrants.
False. I am saying that they must follow all the same vaccine and mask mandates that you must follow. It's a simple concept. But your giney got all a-twitter, because you did not understand my comments and thought I said something else that REALLY pushed your xenophobe buttons.

Sorry pal, false alarm.

But they ARE NOT US CITIZENS. The rules MUST BE DIFFERENT FOR THEM.
Well, they aren't. If they try to work at a place with a vaccine mandate, they have to get vaccinated. If they go into a store with a mask mandate, they must wear masks. Sorry dude, you aren't going to talk your way out of this fact.

If they refuse to get vaccinated, don't let them in.
Since July, of this year, thousands upon thousands of border crossers from this location have been bussed to a number of cities across our country.

See: ‘Not enough seats’: Buses leaving Texas border town packed with illegal migrants

July 22, 2021

"Buses leaving the Texas city at the heart of the border crisis are struggling to keep up with business — because they’re full of illegal immigrants released into the US by overwhelmed Border Patrol agents, The Post has learned."

Since the crisis erupted following President Biden’s election, the four bus companies that operate out of the Central Station bus terminal in McAllen, Texas, have added as many as six daily routes, totaling 250 seats — but it’s still not enough, City Manager Roy Rodriguez said."

One does not have to be a college graduate to realize this open border policy is creating a COVID super spreader across the United States.

So, the question is: Why would anyone other than someone who wants to cause injury to the United States and her citizens, condone and allow this open border policy to continue, which is in addition to it creating a COVID Super Spreader across the United States?

President Trump was 100% correct when he indicated the Democrat Party Leadership’s immigration policy is a “Trojan horse”. The sad thing is, our children and grandchildren will pay the price for the Republican never-Trump-crowd who has allowed this to happen.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

iu

Medical exclusion of immigrants​

Medical exclusion of immigrants - Wikipedia
". . Applicants for immigration into the United States must meet certain medical standards, as assessed by the I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record. The purpose of the medical exam is to ensure that an applicant is “not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds."[1] Inadmissibility is defined in Act 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Accordingly, an alien is inadmissible if he or she has a communicable disease of public health significance, lacks the required vaccines, is a drug abuser or addict, or has a physical or mental disorder with a behavior, or history of a behavior, that is a threat to “the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others”.[2]

DHS_cis_W_1_T.svg

Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
Form I-693
OMB No. 1615-0033
Expires 07/31/2022

web.archive.org/web/20191102204645/https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693.pdf

Well, they aren't. If they try to work at a place with a vaccine mandate, they have to get vaccinated. If they go into a store with a mask mandate, they must wear masks. Sorry dude, you aren't going to talk your way out of this fact.
You aren't listening.

They should not even be in the country if they don't have their vaccinations according to the law. How many times do I have to post the proof till you address it?

:dunno:

iu

Medical exclusion of immigrants​

Medical exclusion of immigrants - Wikipedia
". . Applicants for immigration into the United States must meet certain medical standards, as assessed by the I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record. The purpose of the medical exam is to ensure that an applicant is “not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds."[1] Inadmissibility is defined in Act 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Accordingly, an alien is inadmissible if he or she has a communicable disease of public health significance, lacks the required vaccines, is a drug abuser or addict, or has a physical or mental disorder with a behavior, or history of a behavior, that is a threat to “the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others”.[2]

DHS_cis_W_1_T.svg

Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
Form I-693
OMB No. 1615-0033
Expires 07/31/2022

web.archive.org/web/20191102204645/https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693.pdf
Does not support anything you are saying and does not contradict anything I am saying, sorry. You seem very confused, at this point. You have spun yourself into a hole in the ground and can't seem to stop digging.

More than 1,500 coronavirus-positive migrants released in one week into Texas border town

August 4, 2021

"MCALLEN, Texas — A border city in south Texas declared a local disaster this week as it struggles to respond to surging cases of the coronavirus among migrants as thousands are released by the Border Patrol onto the street every week."

The article goes on to point out the town has assumed the job of testing the migrants for COVID and if test positive ". . . are told to quarantine for two days but are ultimately released into the public."

JWK

Is it not time for patriotic American Citizens, to take a page from the black lives matter playbook and energetically demonstrate in the streets?

Forum List

Back