Democrat LA Councilman Who Voted to Defund Police Called Police 8 Times to His Home Since April

"Defunding the police" means stop providing them with military equipment. How many times did the councilman ask the police to send an armored tank to his home?

"Defunding the police" means stop providing them with military equipment.

That would be "demilitarize police".

Tell all the morons they're using the wrong word. They'll clear up your confusion.

"Defunding the police" means stop providing them with military equipment. How many times did the councilman ask the police to send an armored tank to his home?
What's wrong with police having military equipment?

Because they are NOT the the military.

The times I have seen it used though was appropriate. SWAT teams use armored vehicles to rescue injured people from bad situations. Why do you want to take that ability away from them? That makes no sense at all.

I have never seen the need for them. Why do you wish to spend money on unnecessary equipment?

You must be pretty insulated from the world.

So 1 incident out of 10s if millions! Awesome use of very limited resources.

The times I have seen it used though was appropriate. SWAT teams use armored vehicles to rescue injured people from bad situations. Why do you want to take that ability away from them? That makes no sense at all.

I have never seen the need for them. Why do you wish to spend money on unnecessary equipment?

No, that was a search of a few seconds that turned up dozens of videos. I posted one.

No, that was a search of a few seconds that turned up dozens of videos. I posted one.
[/QUOTE.

Out of how many pilice calls run in the USA?

Forum List

Back