Democrat Justice In Post-Modern America

So you want them to bust it for some lousy boss for nothing right? I would comfortably say that 50 percent of employers are don't awful and do not deserve good help.

Work hard....we just aren't going to pay you much. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

Pfffft. I'm retired. I served my sentence working in the american ratrace. It isn't all it's cracked up to be. Best 3 days of my life were walking off of jobs and into better ones.

1.There certainly is a Wuhan Red Death, and it is incapacitating and often fatal…..but only to the elderly ore those with morbidities that probably would have resulted in death at some point. Other than those, the chances of dying from this version of the seasonal flu is essentially zero.

Wow, so we have an Asian person using racist language to describe Covid. Your capacity for self-hatred amazes even me.

4. “…Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his administration argue that the controversial policy is not to blame for the tragic figure.” Gov. Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes during pandemic

Actually, NY had a lower rate of deaths in Nursing homes (17) than the country in general (42%).

"Just Hours After Being Placed In Cuomo's Possession, Emmy Statue Dies Of COVID
November 24th, 2020
article-7527-1.jpg

NEW YORK, NY—Just hours after Governor Andrew Cuomo accepted an International Emmy for his amazing, informative, not-at-all-filled-with-propaganda COVID press briefings, his Emmy award passed away of COVID-19, sources confirmed Tuesday.

"The Emmy was placed in a nursing home for safekeeping and almost immediately contracted the virus, passing away just hours later," said one medical professional. "Cuomo was also seen encouraging the statue to attend a Biden rally and a BLM protest, though he was emphatic that the statue not go to synagogue or church."
Cuomo will be awarded another Emmy for his excellent handling of the first Emmy, sources say. He is also writing a book called American Crisis 2: More Leadership Lessons from Caring for a Statue. Netflix consultant Barack Obama is working on turning the story into a Netflix special.
The governor accepted no responsibility for killing the statue and quickly blamed Trump for the mishap."

I believe you'd benefit from a visit to the Holy Land.
I lost nothing in Israel - I consider the US, from west Texas, south and east of El Paso, to Canada, down to Utah and Nevada, Arizona across New Mexico to Oklahoma to be quite Holy- Israel can go piss up a rope.

I believe you'd benefit from a visit to the Holy Land.
I lost nothing in Israel - I consider the US, from west Texas, south and east of El Paso, to Canada, down to Utah and Nevada, Arizona across New Mexico to Oklahoma to be quite Holy- Israel can go piss up a rope.

Clearly the sign of an inquisitive mind.

Your point? That I would benefit from going to Israel? I do have an inquisitive mind- and an analytical one too, by nature and some formal training in failure analysis- to fix properly requires knowing why- otherwise a band aid on a bleeding artery takes place, i.e., temporary slowing- you're still going to bleed out-

matter of fact, I told a supervisor several years ago; I have the soul of an artist, the mind of an engineer and the temperament of a Rattle Snake- the soul of an artist sees beauty where others may not ( I see it in the western half of the US, especially the plains and the deserts), the mind of the engineer is inquisitive and figures out why, not just how- a rattle snake gives ample warning before striking-

Now, get in the kitchen and fix the turkey and dressing:kissykissy2:

Your point? That I would benefit from going to Israel? I do have an inquisitive mind- and an analytical one too, by nature and some formal training in failure analysis- to fix properly requires knowing why- otherwise a band aid on a bleeding artery takes place, i.e., temporary slowing- you're still going to bleed out-

matter of fact, I told a supervisor several years ago; I have the soul of an artist, the mind of an engineer and the temperament of a Rattle Snake- the soul of an artist sees beauty where others may not ( I see it in the western half of the US, especially the plains and the deserts), the mind of the engineer is inquisitive and figures out why, not just how- a rattle snake gives ample warning before striking-

Now, get in the kitchen and fix the turkey and dressing:kissykissy2:

My point it that you'd find many things in common with the folks who are an extension of American ingenuity, democracy, and religion.

My point it that you'd find many things in common with the folks who are an extension of American ingenuity, democracy, and religion.
IDGAF about religion and I despise pretentiousness which there is plenty of here in this Holy land-

Democrat Governor Cuomo....the personification of hypocrisy.

"You know what love is on Thanksgiving? I love you so much, and I'm so thankful for you, that I'm not going to see you. That's how you show your love."

But the same day....

"The story is, my mom is gonna come up, and two of my girls is the current plan...."

Straw men aren't intellectual- or even cute- and certainly don't lend credibility-

I told a supervisor several years ago; I have the soul of an artist, the mind of an engineer and the temperament of a Rattle Snake- the soul of an artist sees beauty where others may not ( I see it in the western half of the US, especially the plains and the deserts), the mind of the engineer is inquisitive and figures out why, not just how- a rattle snake gives ample warning before striking-
-Wile E. Coyote?

Forum List

Back